Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone waiting for BTC price went down under $7,000? - page 3. (Read 495 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
You can never predict the price of bitcoin. Such forecasts are not correct. But I see that now bitcoin has a great potential for growth. I read in the news that a lot of big bitcoin owners are selling their coins now. Perhaps the fall in prices due to this. Once the coins find their new owners the price will go up. I'm sure of it. Those who sell bitcoins now will regret it.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
That's a weirdly specific value. Did you see an analysis that says Bitcoin will bottom down at $7000? $8500 is perfectly fine for investing and even day trading in my opinion.

Seems to me like this recent dip from $11k was caused by news of the Binance bot hack and the Mt. Gox trustee, so Bitcoin should bounce back once those issues blow over. I don't see $7000 happening unless we get some sudden weird development again.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
People are very cautious investing in Cryptocoins. I know some people are waiting for BTC price drops under $7,000 for them to invest in BTC. Are you also waiting for this moment?
Right now we are not that far away from 9k you will need an even more bearish market for that to happen and while this is not the best moment of bitcoin I do not see many selling their bitcoins for such a low price, so if that is the point of entry to the market you are looking it is possible you will need to wait for a long time and it is possible we never see it again.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
People are very cautious investing in Cryptocoins. I know some people are waiting for BTC price drops under $7,000 for them to invest in BTC. Are you also waiting for this moment?
Pages:
Jump to: