Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyone wants to set a protest in DC against Chinese government - page 2. (Read 2312 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Don't blame the Chinese government, blame the panick sellers and the weak hands. Now and in the coming days there will be good buying opportunities before the usual January/February rally.

Wink
there is no way for chinese not to sell.
after chinese new year in January. these platforms will have no way to cash out.
so there will be no chinese way to sell bitcoins. And remember they have the Great Firewall. Mtgox is already banned in china.

What do you mean? I though they still allow withdrawal from website but not payment?
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Don't blame the Chinese government, blame the panick sellers and the weak hands. Now and in the coming days there will be good buying opportunities before the usual January/February rally.

Wink
there is no way for chinese not to sell.
after chinese new year in January. these platforms will have no way to cash out.
so there will be no chinese way to sell bitcoins. And remember they have the Great Firewall. Mtgox is already banned in china.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
can i pay a professional protester to go in my place?

+1 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722

Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
what's this about?
There will be blowback. The news about the crash being caused by China will be bigger than the Chinese rally a month ago.
chinese government ceased all bank from trading with all bitcoin/LTC/etc related platforms. ALL PLAYERS HAS TO WITHDRAW before Chinese the new year.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
There will be blowback. The news about the crash being caused by China will be bigger than the Chinese rally a month ago.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Fortune favors the bold, and sometimes the bald.
can i pay a professional protester to go in my place?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Anyone wants to set a protest in DC against Chinese government freezing all Chinese bitcoin trade platforms?
Chinese government just ceased all bank from trading with all bitcoin/LTC/etc related platforms. ALL PLAYERS HAS TO WITHDRAW before Chinese the new year.
They cut the price to almost 1/3
Now here is no way for chinese not to sell.
After chinese new year in January. These platforms will have no way to cash out.

3505 International Pl NW
Washington, DC 20008
Pages:
Jump to: