Pages:
Author

Topic: anyone who know "cointelegraph.com" - page 2. (Read 1044 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 10, 2017, 04:51:56 AM
I have read and followed their news for over 1 year ago. I like their headline image which combined awesome art with related to the news itself and bitcoin/cryptocurrency elements.

Unfortunately, cointelegraph advertise a site which possibly(or even) scam, could be they not filtering the company who wants to place their ads on the website. Just be careful and research more with such service(showed on the ads banner or ect).
I have heard about this information too and I do not really like how they work and how they can accept Ponzi websites around. We know that most of us need money, but it is not right to running a banner or a logo which related to scammers just because they promise to pay you a little bit higher. Therefore, I do not like cointelegraph at all, I think coindesk is still the best
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
February 09, 2017, 09:57:46 PM
I would like to post an article or banner on their site, so I am considered whether they can bring me traffic and great result.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
February 09, 2017, 08:03:57 PM

recently we find some news media to post an article or advertising.

I saw this site which is great, black chain they talk more about blackchain bitcoin and so on.

i would like to know what do you think of this news media

I didnt know that coin telegraph is a news media, I thought they were a paid advertising company.
Yes, from small to big time scams they could get exposures for a paying a good amount of BTC in cointelegraph
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2017, 07:25:19 PM
I have read and followed their news for over 1 year ago. I like their headline image which combined awesome art with related to the news itself and bitcoin/cryptocurrency elements.

Unfortunately, cointelegraph advertise a site which possibly(or even) scam, could be they not filtering the company who wants to place their ads on the website. Just be careful and research more with such service(showed on the ads banner or ect).
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
February 09, 2017, 02:19:30 PM
I know them , there is actually two services that I use for reading news about bitcoin most of the time and they are coindesk and cointelegraph . I however must warn you because they have some accusations against them , the services promoted or advertised there shouldn't be used blatantly so make sure to do your research first.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
February 08, 2017, 09:54:29 PM

recently we find some news media to post an article or advertising.

I saw this site which is great, black chain they talk more about blackchain bitcoin and so on.

i would like to know what do you think of this news media
Pages:
Jump to: