Pages:
Author

Topic: Anything good to mine? - page 3. (Read 1134 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
August 22, 2018, 12:12:01 PM
After years of mining I'm in the "boring" category with nothing good currently to mine or that I can find on the horizon. Anyone have anything good they are mining I might have missed or coming up? I'm sure there are others out there who are starting to feel the same...
Nothing is really good to mine now specially with GPU and Altcoins. The ASICS already invaded Equihash algorithm. The good thing to do now is to sell the GPU's or find another way of making money into it.
It seem all proof of work mining are being phased out. I can barely make 3$ a day  from my ASIC btc, even with cheaper electricity
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 22, 2018, 12:07:58 PM
Well, as of now there is no good coins to mine that is why I sacrifice the other rigs to mine shitcoins for short term because it gives me profit than staying mining with ethereum.  

Try to use this https://coincalculators.io and https://whattomine.com
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
August 22, 2018, 12:07:26 PM
dyor.
Activity: 127
Merit: 8
August 22, 2018, 12:04:38 PM
After years of mining I'm in the "boring" category with nothing good currently to mine or that I can find on the horizon. Anyone have anything good they are mining I might have missed or coming up? I'm sure there are others out there who are starting to feel the same...

Depends what are you looking for when you say "good".. long/short term.. Smiley there are some good projects/coins that worth to try.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
August 22, 2018, 11:37:05 AM
Nothing is really good to mine now specially with GPU and Altcoins. The ASICS already invaded Equihash algorithm. The good thing to do now is to sell the GPU's or find another way of making money into it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
August 22, 2018, 10:56:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: