Pages:
Author

Topic: Anything more funny than Americans ignorant about their Financial System? - page 2. (Read 5356 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
If we understood economics and money we'd be shitting our pants.  Cheesy

Is the Bitcoin Foundation run by a pedophile bro?

Just curious.
Oh it's common knowledge here that all BF members are pedos. Which is to say no.  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Is the Bitcoin Foundation run by a pedophile bro?

Just curious.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
Laugh it up. It's great sport to make fun of America.....until you need us.

For what?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
must be so much better in india where half of you don't have running water

Ironically India is one of the top 5 Importers and users of Gold. they gold plate everything, one man even had a shirt entirely made of gold, even the buttons. As I read thru this thread I noticed a lot of you condemning a lot of people from different nations. Much like the water problem this gentleman seems to speak about in India, you have to wonder is it the people who live there at fault or the government running those cities who do not have access to water at fault? As far as the people crapping in the street, ask again (well this one can go both ways tho) is it only the persons fault crapping in the street, or could it be that the city government is allowing it to continue.

Much like the financial system anywhere in any country you have no idea what is really going in. In the Philippines 92% of their Gold and copper and silver is stolen by the chinese, why because the Governors get a handout to turn a blind eye. is this the citizens of Philippines fault, no and what is this doing to their financial system? KILLING IT, any system backed by gold is ruined when 92% of your domestic mined ore is freely given to another country.

The people of a country can not control what their government does, scream democracy all you want, the stupidity lies in the hands of the leaders not the people forced by law to abide by the laws they make. We vote them in, are you sure about that? And even if we did vote them in money speaks much louder than votes.

It is not the citizens of a country that are ignorant, it is the leadership of the country those in positions of power that control the people living there that makes them look ignorant.
Activity: 574
Ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign.
.. AN AMERICAN SAID... Cry

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1004
Thats why the average joe doesnt care about Bitcoin, they are happy as long as they can use their dollars to do shopping and the sun rises every morning.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
must be so much better in india where half of you don't have running water
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
You can say that about any group. Bithaters think Bitcoin users need to know everything there is to know about money, investing and math to use Bitcoin. It's not a requirement to be a PhD economist to be a US citizen. Unfortunately, the supposed leaders in their field responsible for directing the financial system are liars and crooks. The problem is the people are either too stupid or misled by propaganda to see it.

You do realize that this chart is saying that Bitcoin is about People who know nothing about math, currency and investing.

It is from buttcoin.org where they make fun of Bitcoin.

Did you read what I said or just look at the pretty picture?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
America, Fuck Yeah?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
It's sad how few people are self aware of even their own finances, let alone the dismal state of their national economy.

this is on purpose. i mean, govs and rulers want you to be stupid and aware-less.. until you die miserably, consumed by transgenic fastfood and lame TV shows.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
It's sad how few people are self aware of even their own finances, let alone the dismal state of their national economy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
vini, vedi, no vici.

Haters hate because they jealous.

I'd be extremely jealous too, were I to be stuck in a stinky country where people still crap in public like animals:

http://anuglyhead.blogspot.com/2012/05/great-indian-pooping.html

http://www.healthissuesindia.com/poor-sanitation/

I'm glad to be part of country where threat of walking on poop exists rather then being shot by psychotic people. Country of mental people!
You dream about freedom, we exercise it on daily basis. LOLz!

I can come with as many as you can about my country. That was not point of discussion in thread.

I have to take my hat off to any Nation that would gold plate it's temples. I would extend the ignorance to the whole Western World though.

Can you rephrase your sentence? I wasn't able to understand underlying message.
Activity: 212
Merit: 101

Haters hate because they jealous.

I'd be extremely jealous too, were I to be stuck in a stinky country where people still crap in public like animals:

http://anuglyhead.blogspot.com/2012/05/great-indian-pooping.html

http://www.healthissuesindia.com/poor-sanitation/

I'm glad to be part of country where threat of walking on poop exists rather then being shot by psychotic people. Country of mental people!
You dream about freedom, we exercise it on daily basis. LOLz!

I can come with as many as you can about my country. That was not point of discussion in thread.

I have to take my hat off to any Nation that would gold plate it's temples. I would extend the ignorance to the whole Western World though.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
What would I need (US)America for?

Simple. Maintain peace and order in world.
lol
Your are talking about the country that invades other countries for their oil.

I was being sarcastic there. Why is democracy always needed in country which rests on abundance of oil. Why not Somalia? Hahaha!
LOLz!

Democracy is another form of hypocrisy!

yup

Grin
vini, vedi, no vici.
I heard some american guy saying this. It came to me as a shock.

What do you think? Is that true?

What did he say? I do not get it!?

And why just Americans? It goes for every country, I think globaly over 90% is ignorant about the Financial system, or at least does not have the influence to take control and do something about it. But thanks to BTC there is a change coming!

Wow! You're right most of people are ignorant about their financial system and health because of its complexity. Illiteracy is permanent. (Not a,c,d and reading but illetracy about what we outta know)
Activity: 462
I can draw your avatar!
I heard some american guy saying this. It came to me as a shock.

What do you think? Is that true?

What did he say? I do not get it!?

And why just Americans? It goes for every country, I think globaly over 90% is ignorant about the Financial system, or at least does not have the influence to take control and do something about it. But thanks to BTC there is a change coming!

vini, vedi, no vici.

lol

I was being sarcastic there. Why is democracy always needed in country which rests on abundance of oil. Why not Somalia? Hahaha!
LOLz!

Democracy is another form of hypocrisy!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I'm openly going to say that if we looked at the % of ignorant people in a population that America would be No.1.
Most of the sheep population is there although we have a them everywhere.

It is all about how good the government propaganda machine is. The US machine is very well funded. But I would say North Korea probably tops the list of the ignorant. I have been to many countries where ignorance is quite common. But the US citizen with access to the Internet and a wealth of knowledge has no excuse.
Well yeah but the people from there are not to blame. The system is just like that.
The US being a 1st world country and so developed.. there is no excuse. Just look at those long lines for iDevices or BlackFriday (where people get stamped on and fight for things that they don't need).
Activity: 714

lol
Pages:
Jump to: