Pages:
Author

Topic: Anyway to learn whilst you earn? - page 2. (Read 1518 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
January 16, 2015, 06:05:56 AM
Is there anyway I could maybe learn about Bitcoin and earn? or any joob which I could learn and earn Bitcoin from it? I want to take advantage of the currrent low price of bitcoin but am not skilled enough to offer any services at the moment.

Coinlearn, satoshiquiz. They give you learning about bit coin and earn some.
You can join sig campaign in this forum rise your rank and build good reputation its so useful here Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
January 16, 2015, 03:00:31 AM
You can learn the concept and earn a little from all the sites already mentioned above and from faucets but you have to understand earning Bitcoin is same as earning Dollars, you have to offer goods or services to earn it.
Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
January 15, 2015, 04:32:22 PM
Is there anyway I could maybe learn about Bitcoin and earn? or any joob which I could learn and earn Bitcoin from it? I want to take advantage of the currrent low price of bitcoin but am not skilled enough to offer any services at the moment.

Faucets don't really make you earn to be honest , they are wortheless and you will never make real bitcoins/money from them.
If you wanna learn and earn in the same time then I advice you to stay on Bitcointalk forums . keep asking your questions here and try to constribute to the community and everyone here iwll do his best to help you , once you get ranked up like Full Member ,Senior or above . Enreoll your self in Signature compaigns ,this will do the job
Hope I helped you out . peace
~ Madness
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2015, 03:16:54 PM
Coinlearn is good, but maybe too basic and they have few lectures. You might get bored and won't learn too much.

About being paid while learning: it is even more unlikely to get such opportunity in BTC world than in the outside world, so don't expect people hire you before you mastering what do you have to.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 15, 2015, 02:21:49 PM
coinlearn is probably the best place thats what im doing
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2015, 01:55:37 PM
For now there is no better option if you want to acquire bitcoin than to buy it. Simple as that price of btc now is like a joke and it will rise soon. Then you can earn some nice money on it.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 15, 2015, 01:14:10 PM
First you need to learn about btc:

A beginner's guide to bitcoin
Bitcoin is a digital currency that is being used increasingly all over the world. Find out more about how it works and how you can use it with our straightforward guides.

Go to this site for all guidience: http://www.coindesk.com/information/
Activity: 546
January 15, 2015, 01:09:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
January 15, 2015, 01:06:32 PM
Learning how to use Bitcoin is easy, earning Bitcoin not so much, just as fiat isn't easy to earn.
You could even go to reddit and beg for some satoshis posting your address claiming you want to learn, they may help you.

But best idea is a faucet, you can also mine a new altcoin and sell on a pump for BTC, this is a lottery tho, and you need decent hardware.
Activity: 994
January 15, 2015, 12:00:54 PM
You could give coin learn a shot http://www.coinlearn.org/

It pretty much like a faucet that give you bitcoin for reading how it works and what not
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 15, 2015, 11:54:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: