Pages:
Author

Topic: APOLLO CURRENCY IS A SCAM YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! - page 2. (Read 2006 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 110
Here is an article from dapucases.com spinning a web of deceit claiming the Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe have joined Apollo Fintech.

Do not be fooled into this scam.

Commercial Bank of Zimbabwe (CBZ) Joins Apollo Fintech Platform

After months of evidence and suspicion by the Apollo community, the results of the hard work on the back end of Apollo’s team is now glowing. Apollo is setting standards in the financial technology (Fintech) industry, and Zimbabwe is taking the lead for the development of its economy.

For a blockchain and cryptocurrency platform to weather the storm, it must innovate and create use cases that will encourage adoption on a wide scale and in various industries. Steve McCullah, Apollo Fintech’s CEO, posted in the Apollo Telegram room that soon they’ll be approximately 20 million new wallets on the blockchain. Due to the interest of nations in that region, those numbers could easily double or triple.

https://dapucases.com/commercial-bank-of-zimbabwe-cbz-joins-apollo-fintech-platform/ (SCAM)
Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Review

Trading can be a great way to make some extra money. Unfortunately, it can also be a means of losing your savings if you aren’t careful. This is not meant to deter you–in many cases, trading is safe and reliable but only if you have the right broker. This means avoiding flashy phrases and hollow promises of outsized returns and sticking with brokers that have a solid reputation. This is why it is important to find out more about Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin before opening an account and sending money or sending any documents. Read our Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin review before sending your hard-earned cash.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Review

Our trading-scam.com experts have investigated Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin and have found some reasons to pause and look carefully before signing up. trading-scam.com specializes in investigating brokers, evaluating them, and guiding our clients towards the best choices. If you have lost money with Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin consult with our experts and we can do a full investigation and can help you put together a claim that will make it easier to retrieve your funds.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Complaints

Depending on the amount of experience people have with brokers, it may be easy to tell what is legitimate and off-base before the problem starts. However, most of our clients were not aware their broker was problematic before they had already signed up. If Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin shows any of these signs, either avoid them entirely or look very carefully before proceeding:

-Not regulated
-High fees and commissions
-Not enough information on the website
-Poor communication and refusal to answer questions
-Pushy manner
-Keeps mentioning rules and fees that were not outlined in the contract
-Does not let you withdraw money from your account

These are a few of the warning signs of a problematic broker. Below, we will discuss red flags. If Apollo Fintech GSXCoin exhibits any of    these features, do not proceed without consulting an expert at trading-scam.com

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Red Flags: Scam Broker
Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin regulation: None

It is never a good idea to work with an unregulated broker. This is because there is no excuse for a broker not to have at least some kind of license. The lowest-tier regulators have minimal requirements and oversight, and it is not a good idea to sign up with a broker with a low-tier license. However, even in these cases, the broker at least felt it was important to obtain a license. Those with no license at all want to get away with things without a regulator watching them.

It is also not advisable to work with a broker that has a license from a regulator that is not in the top two tiers. The lower-grade regulator does not provide much scrutiny concerning those they license and do not engage in oversight or deal with consumer complaints efficiently. Therefore, it can be almost as bad as working with a broker with no license. Look at Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin’s license and ensure it is up-to-date and from a reliable regulator. If you have any questions about which regulators are the most trustworthy, consult with our experts.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Fees: Hidden and Predatory

If Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin suddenly reveals there are fees for withdrawals when this wasn’t written anywhere on the website or in the contract, you can be suspicious of them. If there is transparency about fees, spreads, and commissions, you may notice they are high compared to the industry standard. To find out what the acceptable range is for fees, commissions, and spreads, you can do some research on the web or talk to our experts.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Communication: Poor & Pushy

A problematic broker may talk too much or not enough or in the wrong way. Some brokers will work hard to woo people at first only to ignore them and not answer their emails once they sign up. This is to discourage them from wanting to withdraw their money if they are scam brokers.

Don’t assume Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin is legit just because they had a friendly chatbot to greet you when you first visited the site or because the broker gave you plenty of attention in the first weeks. You might have even apparently made money on some trades, but see what happens when you try to withdraw the money.

Some less than honest brokers will be pushy with clients and urge them to make certain trades. All brokers are required by law to reveal their own holdings. This prevents a pump and dump operation in which the broker will encourage his or her clients to buy an asset the broker holds until the price rises. Then the broker will sell their huge position and drive the price down, devaluating the holdings of their clients. This pump and dump strategy is illegal and Fund Recovery Experts are well-versed in filing claims in such cases.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin withdrawals: Can’t Withdraw Funds

The point at which many of our clients realize they are dealing with a scam broker is when they request to withdraw funds and the broker either won’t allow them or will make it difficult. They may employ the following tactics:

-Will aggressively urge clients to make additional trades. The client often acquiesces because the broker will be quite pushy and make         it clear he or she is in control since they hold the client’s funds

-Will charge high withdrawal fees. Many clients will instead try to make more money to cover these high fees and will make more transactions instead of withdrawing

-Cease communication. They may be evasive or simply not communicate at all.

-https://trading-scams.com/apollo-fintech-gsxcoin-review/
Steve McCullah still thinks he can start a bank. lol

Such a liar.

Take away points from his tweet back in July 21, 2020

Steve McCullah is still deceiving everyone with this Knox Bank crap. 14 months has passed since you posted this bullshit, where's your FDIC insured bank? It's always just around the corner isn't it Stevo. Excuse after excuse after excuse.

Steve McCullah #scammer #fraud #liar #con-artist
Don't forget to read Top Edge Fx report on the scam Apollo Fintech (July 22, 2020). I have published this before, but again well worth a read.

https://topedgefx.com/apollo-fintech-review-gsx-coin-scam-gsxcde-com/
Another article I wish to share. Well worth a read.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Review - 30 April 2021 (https://scam-search.com/apollo-fintech-gsxcoin-review/)

If you’re reading this Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Review, most likely you are wondering about a Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin scam. Make sure to report a scam if you have issues withdrawaing from Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin

Most consumers will read a review before making purchases on eCommerce platforms. It is perhaps even more important to do a careful check on brokers before signing up for their services. When you sign a contract with a broker and deposit your money for trading, you are giving them your trust. Do not sign up with a broker until you are certain this type of trust is warranted.

We have done a thorough investigation of Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin and want to share our findings with you. We have developed our research methods through years of working closely with regulators, banks, and government organizations connected with the financial industry. Our methods have kept thousands of people safe from broker scams. Therefore, our review of Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin is a useful tool in making sound financial decisions.

What You Should Look for in Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin?

We have created a procedure for investigating each broker carefully and to ensure they meet strict criteria. In the case of Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin, we looked at each of the following. When you are choosing brokers, keep the following in mind.

There are some categories that are crucial, such as regulations and fees, and others some consumers may be willing to compromise on, such as education and tools. The choice is yours, but keep in mind that the first two categories are the most important when it comes to staying safe from broker scams.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Regulation and Licenses

Our experts can’t emphasize enough that the most important factor when deciding whether to use any broker is licensing. It is a cardinal rule never to sign up with a broker who is not regulated. Working with a broker that does not have a license offers no protection in the case of a broker scam. Although the lack of a license is not a guarantee that a broker is fraudulent, it is the one factor that comes up time and time again when we investigate broker scams.

One reason not to trust an unregulated broker is there is no reason not to have a license. Third and fourth-tier off-shore regulators have very lax standards and do not demand much capitalization from licensees. Simply put, even a mediocre broker can get a license from somewhere, so not having any license is a bad sign.

Since we mentioned that third and fourth-tier regulators have minimum requirements and are not strict about oversight and inspection, it is worth considering the type of license a regulated broker holds. The higher the tier regulator, the more accountability the broker has and the easier it will be to handle broker complaints. The regulator is like quality control for brokers and without oversight, a broker can get away with dodgy practices.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Fees, Commissions, Spreads

The second crucial category for inspecting a broker are fees, commissions, and spreads. This is how brokers stay profitable. Always ask yourself, “How is this broker making money?” and that can guide you towards figuring out whether a broker is legitimate or a scam.

It should be noted that the best brokers make money on spreads and a few on commissions. Fees usually function as a deterrent, such as inactivity fees that encourage traders to stay active or to compensate the broker for extra efforts through service fees, such as withdrawing with a payment method the broker doesn’t often use.

However, if fees are the main way the broker is making money, that is often, but not always, a negative sign. For instance, many scam brokers will charge hefty withdrawal fees that don’t just cover service charges. Inactivity fees are normal, but if they are close to $100 for just a month or six weeks without trading, that is often suspect.

Look at the spreads and commissions and check them against those of other regulated brokers. When it comes to legitimate brokers and their commissions, fees, and spreads, every potential client has to ask themselves what they are comfortable with.

This factor, however, requires close attention because it is often the area where people can be taken in by broker scams. Read the terms and conditions carefully and file a complaint if the broker suddenly slaps on fees that were not outlined ahead of time.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Trading Products

In our broker reviews, we discuss trading products, such as stocks, commodities, ETFs, forex, options, CFDs, bonds, indices, and cryptocurrencies. This refers to anything that is regularly traded. Some brokers may offer a wide selection of trading products, whereas others may focus on one area, such as forex. Keep in mind that some types of trading, such as CFDs may be restricted in certain countries.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Platform, Tools, and Trading Education Resources

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Trading platforms, tools and educational resources are a vital part of the trading experience. Most brokers offer a selection of MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and a version of the WebTrader platform. Some brokers offer only their proprietary platform but look closely if this is the case.

Some scam brokers restrict clients to their own platform which may not be a platform at all, but fake. Keep in mind that proprietary platforms are only as good as the brokers that develop them. Many proprietary platforms from high-quality brokers can provide an excellent trading experience.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Customer Service

Attentive and helpful customer service is also a sign of a trustworthy broker. On the other hand, if the broker does not provide multiple ways of contact, such as email, phone, text, and chat and has customer support that doesn’t seem to understand trading or is evasive when asking certain questions, that can be a sign of a scam or at least a low-quality broker.

Test customer service when you are investigating a broker, but keep in mind that even scam brokers can seem friendly and helpful at first and can show their true colors later on.

Should I Choose Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin?

This broker review will give you our expert opinion about Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin. Not only do we inform visitors of whether a broker is a fraud or not but we outline the pros and cons of trading with them. Use this review to guide your trading decisions and do your own due diligence on Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin as well.

https://scam-search.com/apollo-fintech-gsxcoin-review/

This is good article with sound advice.

Do ask yourself these questions before "investing" with Apollo Fintech.

Is Apollo Fintech regulated or is registered and has a license? No
Is Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Fees, Commissions and Spreads comparable to other brokers. No
Are Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Trading Products (returns- ROI) realistic to other projects in the real world. No
Does Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Platform, Tools, and Trading Education Resources restrict you to ONLY their platform. Yes
Does Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Customer Service have an unusual amount of bad reviews (google the reviews). Yes
Should I Choose Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin? No

Too many red flags

Damn bro, you've been putting it to these guys for a while already. Might I ask, just out of curiousity, what compels you to keep hammering them?

I feel like most of the projects that actually shelled out money to MacAfee to promote them probably had dishonest intentions from the get-go, and you have provided massive amounts of evidence this is the case here.

I would hope investors take the time to do a bit of DD before purchasing GSX -- they would undoubtedly stumble upon this thread.

TBH I do not know why I hate Apollo Fintech so much. I had to take a moment to ponder your question. 

I haven't "invested" in this scam so I have not lost any money, however I do hate scammers, but there are so many scams out there I guess I could take aim at any (a few different scams I have targeted in the past eg. Blue Hill Mining).

While on that topic of many scams I applaud you nutildah for targeting many scammers and stopping people losing their money. Kudos.

I guess when I first read about Steve McCullah it was obvious he lied. When I researched more about him I found everything he said was either a lie, or he over embellished stories of his success. Everything was smoke and mirrors.  This made me dislike him more.

Steve then just started to tell outright lies. My dislike grew.

Unfortunately as you know nutildah there are people who pour their money into these projects when really they can't afford to do so and everything is lost. It is for those people I research for and fight for.

If I can stop anyone from losing money with Steve and spread the news that he is a fraud then this is my success. I hope I answered the question Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
Damn bro, you've been putting it to these guys for a while already. Might I ask, just out of curiousity, what compels you to keep hammering them?

I feel like most of the projects that actually shelled out money to MacAfee to promote them probably had dishonest intentions from the get-go, and you have provided massive amounts of evidence this is the case here.

I would hope investors take the time to do a bit of DD before purchasing GSX -- they would undoubtedly stumble upon this thread.
Came across this article about GSX coin by Apollo Fintech. I just thought I would share.  Grin

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Review 7 April 2021 - https://refundrush.com/apollo-fintech-gsxcoin-review/

Thank you for visiting our Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Review We hope this information is helpful to you about possible issues with fraud brokers.

Are you having Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin login problems? https://refundrush.com has identified Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin as a potential scam based on a volume of customer complaints about Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin withdrawal problems. If the Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Login page has disappeared, or if you believe you have been scammed by Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin, please report a scam via chat as soon as possible to get assistance recovering your funds.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Login
Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Withdraw Problems

Several people have complained that they either received requests to pay exorbitant taxes/fees, are unresponsive to withdrawal requests, or simply refuse withdrawals outright. Report Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin if you are also experiencing any issue with Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin withdrawals.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Broker Review

One of the worst nightmares that can happen to traders is that they wake up one morning and are unable to access their account. One common scenario is that when users try to log in and are not allowed to. They may try over and over again but are not offered the chance to change their password or to be able to find the login page. As the website is down and they simply can’t log in, people start to feel that something may be amiss. They may call customer service with no response or send emails that are not answered.

This sounds like a scenario in a horror movie, but unfortunately, it occurs often. Sadly, brokers disappearing is becoming more common. If the Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin login is unavailable, that may not be a definite sign of a scam. All websites experience technical problems now and again, but if the site provides no solution to logging in, that is a good indication that you have been the target of a scam.

We have investigated Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin login complaints and have checked out this broker’s service. Our experts have done a brief intelligence report on Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin login and have found the following results. Before reading the review, you should familiarize yourself with the phenomenon of brokers disappearing and broker login problems, understand why and how it happens, how to avoid it, and what to do about it.

Can’t Login? Maybe Your Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Has Disappeared

We all have login problems from time to time. When this happens on a reputable site, you may be asked if you have forgotten your password. Then you could be asked to input your email and will be sent a special code so you can change your password and log in.

However, with scam Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin login problems, this does not happen. You will simply have to input your username and password over and over again and nothing happens. You may think that this is a technical problem and try again later, and find the same result. There may be a message saying that the site is down due to technical problems.

However, days and even weeks go by and the Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin login still does not allow access to your account. At this point, you can feel confident that Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin is a scam, but unfortunately, by this time, they may have absconded with your funds.

Can Brokers Disappear?

This sounds like a terrible scenario and perhaps too bad to be true. Unfortunately, it is. The practice of brokers disappearing and Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin login problems have been happening for many years, and with the increase in financial fraud, it is becoming more common.

A few years ago, a high-profile currency trading broker disappeared with $1 billion of client funds. They talked a big game and claimed to trade $4.8 billion on behalf of 100,000 investors and promised gains of 1 percent a day. In the period of a year, that would be a return of 250%, which is 25 times higher than the average return of the S&P 500.

The extravagant claims should be a red flag that the broker is a scam. Unfortunately, when clever scam brokers break down the claims to 1 percent a day rather than stating outright 250% a year, it is easy to overlook the hyped-up language.

If Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin simply disappeared one day, or it warned its clients that the site would be down for a few days for maintenance and the site never came back, contact https://refundrush.com before it’s too late.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin is not the only one. The number of scams such as faulty broker login and disappearing brokers is increasing each year.

What Are Some Red Flags that a Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin May Disappear

The situation of brokers disappearing may seem hopeless. How can clients know ahead of time that the broker will simply take off with their money one day? The truth is, there are often plenty of red flags that indicate ahead of time that the broker may not be honest.

Some of these signs may be obvious, others may be subtle, but none should be ignored. If a broker’s login shows any of these signs, consult with our experts and if you proceed. Here are some warning signs of fraud brokers:

Extravagant claims
Unregulated
Evasive When Asked Questions
Excessive fees
No real address or contact information
Will not allow withdrawing funds
Strange terms and conditions

When brokers disappear, they usually provide warning signs ahead of time. They will make extravagant claims and promise huge returns to attract traders. It is important to know what is considered reasonable in the industry to recognize inflated promises. In addition, Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin login problems may be because they have closed and are not regulated or if they have a license, it could be from a low-tier regulatory agency.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Support

Does this broker answer questions about their service? Many of our clients who have been cheated note that when they asked for information, the broker was evasive. If Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin asks for fees for withdrawals, deposit, and leaving an account inactive, check that these fees are in line with the industry. If Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin asks for a withdrawal tax, this is a sure sign of fraud.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Contact

Confirm addresses and Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin contact information to ensure that it is accurate. You may find that, prior to disappearing, and if the broker did not allow withdrawal of funds except under certain conditions. This is a definite red flag.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Trading

Don’t be fooled by a broker that allows you to make some money in the first few weeks. This can be a way to bait traders and lull them into complacency. When brokers intend to disappear, they will allow the trader to believe they are making money only to disappear with it and everything the trader invested later on.

Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Platform

Make sure to check if the Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin platform is legitimate and does not have bad reviews. If the platform has bad reviews, this is a definite red flag that the Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin platform may have a general trend of allowing scam brokers.

What to Do If a Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin Disappears?

If you have difficulty with Apollo Fintech Gsxcoin login, that may be a sign that you have been the target of a broker scam. If you are having problems logging in or if your broker’s site has been inaccessible for a period of time, consult with our experts and we can provide guidance about the best course of action.

Our team of experts is thoroughly familiar with different types of scams such and broker login problems. We can spot problems early and have in-depth information about the industry. Our professionals work closely with regulatory authorities and leaders in the financial industry to deal with client complaints. Be sure to report a scam if you have had any of the above issues.

https://refundrush.com/apollo-fintech-gsxcoin-review/
Fond Memories with Apollo upselling themselves with Vimana Global ("Vimana") and misinforming them about Apollo's business and, more importantly, the technology that makes said business possible.

This is EXACTLY what Steve McCullah does. When notable people or businesses help/do business with Apollo, Steves claims partnerships, claims new members are on the Apollo team but Steve also claims full credit that it is Apollo's technology. He has been doing this from the beginning.

We already know Steve lost the court case with Jelurida copying 75% of the code, which was humiliating for them. Copyright did dictate Apollo had to provide NXT holders 10% of APL which they did do.  

Back to Vimana - that partnership didn't last long did it Stevo?

https://www.jelurida.com/sites/default/files/VimanaGlobal-Letter.pdf

Since the beginning Stevo has deceived and broken copyrights. This is you master apollonaughts! A LIAR!

Any questions?

Brainwashed shit in Apollo's Official Telegram Group

Most dangerous words spoken by a ignorant non financial adviser: "I would advise you to take control of your life savings now, before it is too late. Take your savings and buy GSX and use it as your store.". - Rhen Alfred (Telegram)

A good question was asked "So lets say there is a time when 1 gsx is redeemable for 1 dollar but it's price on exchange is 0.01 Dollar what happens then? People would buy on exchange at 0.01 to redeem for 1 dollar"? - Genera Tones (Telegram)

Unfortunately the answer was wrong...."They would buy at the low price yet redeem for the dollar, as long as the dollar is the asset value"- Rhen Alfred (Telegram)

There are no assets, it is a scam. Further more GSX is not pegged to anything thats why it is not a stable coin. It certainly isn't a "growth" coin as Apollo puts it, it keeps decreasing in value.

Prove me wrong. Where is the proof of reserve and the audit by a 3rd party? Are you really going to put your life savings in this shit without asking this?

Steve McCullah has brainwashed so many people with his lies. LIAR LIAR LIAR

REALLY?

Steve claims GSX is backed by real assets like gold mines, precious metals etc equating to billions of dollars. The problem here is he LIED.

Stablecoins are essentially cryptocurrencies that are backed by a reserve asset -- usually a traditional currency such as the U.S. dollar. The valuations of stablecoins are therefore supposed to be less volatile than other digital currencies, because they are pegged directly to a fixed, non-virtual currency (abcnews).

The reason GSX is going down in value is because it is NOT PEGGED on any asset. You should have asked for proof as I have previously mentioned (proof of reserve - proof of audit). DYOR

Crypto is suppose to be transparent. Where is the proof of reserve and the audit by a 3rd party? Hands up who bought into this SCAM!

Not me.

Whats more Steve tricks you into forging gsx and locking your coins away for years so you cannot exit from this scam. He then dumps GSX which is why the price is decreasing. It wouldn't decrease with such volatility like it is if it were pegged.

Steve McCullah the LIAR

Back in Feb 2019 Steve (Apollo Fintech) lied about opening a bank in Klerksdorp.

https://zh-cn.facebook.com/WowMagazineKosh/photos/pcb.2340532735957039/2340531499290496/?type=3&theater

In Nov 2019 Steve also mentioned this stating “new Decentralized Apollo Bank location has opened in South Africa. Iron Lady Wilkoppies in Klerksdorp, South Africa now accepts Apollo all-in-one currency (APL)”.  

He then furthers his deception claiming in July, another Apollo Bank opens in Turkey:

Osmanağa Mahallesi
Süleyman Paşa Sk. No:27/B
34714 Kadıköy/İstanbul
Turkey

And then in March 2019, he claims another Apollo bank branch opened in Mossel Bay, South Africa — about 250 miles east of Cape Town.

https://apollofintech.medium.com/new-decentralized-apollo-bank-opens-in-south-africa-2b6e25c46001

Let’s not forget Apollo’s claim to have a bank in Australia.

Conclusion

Since 2019 Steve McCullah falsely claims to have multiple banks in operation. This is deception, there are no registered banks with Apollo Fintech in 2019. Steve again cannot tell the truth. These are Steven words...we have opened a bank!

This is the CEO telling you a lie back in 2019. It is in black and white. Did you buy in with this false information? This is fraud.

Steve likes to make outrageous claims, illegal statements to make himself more important so he can steal your money.
22/08/20

Steve McCullah

I want to make sure this gets sent to the right people, so please feel free to spread this around.

We have been told that some of these pathetic, absolutely obsessed psychopaths are trying to contact Goverment’s to somehow prove we are a scam.

First of all, if we are working with a Goverment then wouldn’t that show, in and of itself, that we are not a scam!? Obviously if we were a scam with no products then why would we spend the immense time and resources to court one Goverment, much less many?

What this shows is that you know we are legit but you don’t want us to succeed because you are too fueled by anger. You would rather destroy the lives of thousands of people than for us to succeed because it goes against your idiotic, depraved narrative.

I want to make it known that if someone does this, we will be made aware immediately and given the information of that person. We have several million dollars and a legal team set side just for this type of thing. Why do you think so many media organizations have published public apologies?

My promise is that if when we find out someone is actively trying to sabotage us and defame our name, even once, we will lock onto you like a leach and sue you like there is no tomorrow. We will make it known to the world, we will call you out to everyone and we will never stop suing you, we will sue you until there is nothing left but ashes and we will assign a legal team to watch those ashes until there is any microscopic sign of life, as soon as there is we will sue the hell out of you again until you don’t have a dime to your name. We will do this without thinking because you are messing with multimillion dollar contracts and something that will affect millions of lives.

If someone wants a war we will sure as hell give them one.

We have already been give names and we have handed those to our legal teams, we are going to start calling these people out and dropping lawsuits. We will be calling employers, we will be bringing them into the situation.

Don’t pick a fight with a bull if you don’t want to deal with the consequences. We will never stop, not until they are on the streets. We just sent out subpoena’s to Telegram and Twitter. We will expose and destroy.

Do you remember the above Stevo? Nothing happened. Why do I wait? Why do WE wait, for we are many. 
I look forward to you walking the walk instead of talking the talk. My advice is to find a new legal team that moves faster since we are in 2021.

Liar Liar Liar Steve McCullah

27 Aug 2021- Statement form the reserve Bank Of India

"Today the Governor of the Reserve Bank of India, Shaktikanta Das, spoke to CNBC about its plans for a central bank digital currency (CBDC), saying it may be ready for digital rupee trials by the end of the year...However, the bank is keen to tread cautiously to ensure it’s not possible to clone the digital currency...But it seems that many typical CBDC decisions still have to be made, and some of them are needed for trials. That includes whether the central bank should issue the digital currency directly or do so via commercial banks".

And most important:

"The central bank also has yet to choose whether or not to use blockchain or distributed ledger technology (DLT) or use a centralized system".

After reading that, it look's like Apollo Fintech (Knox National Payment Platform) is NOT in the running according the the Central Bank of India. Wow Steve can you be any more dishonest? lol

"Another motivator is concern about stablecoins and cryptocurrencies. Most stablecoins are denominated in U.S. dollars and the central bank is keen to retain a “public preference for the rupee”.

Quote(s): https://www.ledgerinsights.com/india-central-bank-may-start-cbdc-trials-in-late-2021/

Steve McCullah is a LIAR. This is a SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

more info:https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/27/india-central-bank-rbi-digital-rupee-trials-could-begin-by-december.html
Steve McCullah is a LIAR.

Can I be more clear with this?

On Apollos Official Twitter:

On Behance.net:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/107700797/Billboard-Mockup-Free-Download

It just took Google Image reverse search...come on guys.....

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

EDIT: Apollo Fintech deleted the link off the Official Telegram group to hide their LIES! All mention of this was removed to stop the truth. Something to hide Apollo? LOL
WARNING INTO PREVIOUS CLAIMS: Apollo Mining Claims

Review Google Maps with below coordinates: https://www.movable-type.co.uk/scripts/latlong-utm-mgrs.html

Certificate claims EIGHTEEN COPPER claims, however it lists only FOUR. That doesn’t make sense.  Zone 35K (Kwekwe District).

UTM coordinates:               Lat/Long                                                     MGRS Grid Reference

35 S 0798905 7893304      19° 01′ 52.3100″ S, 029° 50′ 22.4282″ E           35K QU 98905 93304 
35 S 0799202 7893175      19° 01′ 56.3458″ S, 029° 50′ 32.6476″ E           35K QU 99202 93175   
35 S 0799105 7892697      19° 02′ 11.9296″ S, 029° 50′ 29.5976″ E           35K QU 99105 92697
35 S 0798744 7892827      19° 02′ 07.8950″ S, 029° 50′ 17.1906″ E           35K QU 98744 92827

This is Apollos first claim to real mines. The author of this paper confused the UTM coordinates and labelled them as eighteen claims LOL Hands up who bought into this scam? Not me.

Now we have an update on the SO CALLED mining claims (https://www.gsxfintech.com under Geological Reports):

GEOTECHNICAL MINERAL EXPLORATION OF KAROI COPPER QUEEN CLAIMS- Apollo Copper Technical Report 3.9.pdf

The 27 individual claims are reportedly found within the following Arc 1950 UTM grid coordinates;

North West 35K 0786000
                 UTM 8118000

North East 35K 0802000
                UTM 8118000

South East 35K 0802000
                UTM 8108000

South West 35K 0786000
                 UTM 8108000

The following are the coordinates for the above locations (https://www.movable-type.co.uk/scripts/latlong-utm-mgrs.html)

Reported UTM coordinates (wrong):               Lat/Long                                                     MGRS Grid Reference

1. 35 S 0786000 8118000      17° 00′ 15.7298″ S, 029° 41′ 10.0279″ E           35K QB 86000 18000 
2. 35 S 0802000 8118000      17° 00′ 08.3949″ S, 029° 50′ 10.5390″ E           35K RB 02000 18000
3. 35 S 0802000 8108000      no such entry/same as above                         no such entry           
4. 35 S 0786000 8108000      17° 05′ 40.7922″ S, 029° 41′ 14.6774″ E           35K QB 86000 08000

The pdf is a report on the apparent 27 Copper Ore Claims are referencing mines from 021047 BA...021157 BA. The author quickly states these "claims are 27 Special Grant Applications, totaling over 10,000 acres". Either these are claims, or now Special Grant Applications?? - who now knows? This is just adding more confusion. This pdf paper continues to read as if these were mining claims.

As you can see above, the author of this paper is confused between the UTM coordinates and the MGRS Grid Reference combining this data.

From the various locations we can see the "mine" coordinates the author claims Apollo Fintech have. Each corresponding number 1-4 match the lat/long coordinates as the author reported them. What we notice is the corresponding mines are NOT located in the area where Apollo Fintech are claiming they are.   

3. no such entry/same as above

For map orientation the author suggests the claims are here:

And a more detailed zoomed map for the Geological Report:

Conclusion

The author of this Geological Report has made mistakes regarding the MGRS Grid Reference and UTM Coordinates combining these numbers and causing confusion. After an analysis of this report we can demonstrate the so called "mines" Apollo Fintech are claiming are in fact located elsewhere as seen in the diagrams.

THIS IS A SCAM
John McAfee: antivirus entrepreneur found dead in Spanish prison

McAfee’s extradition to the US on tax charges had been approved hours earlier

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/jun/23/john-mcafee-dead-spain-prison-extradition

One of your promoters died Apollo
Apollo Fintechs Next Marketing Scam

The biggest referrals get the biggest prizes.

Prizes:

2 Tesla Cyber Trucks
2 Super Cars
$3 million dollars
in gold and crypto

And to kick it all off, Steve is giving away $20,000 worth of GSX Platinum…LOL

Watch the below video for a laugh...Steve says stay tune for more info…

https://youtu.be/0nHgtDR5A9o

Im going to let you draw your own conclusions....cough....cough
The Worst Kind of Crypto Youtubers: RUN GUYS

Now that I am able to post in this subreddit, I want to bring a YouTube channel to your attention that I have despised for over half a year now. Some of you veterans may have heard about them, their name is RUN GUYS.
To make it short, RUN GUYS is yet another crpyto YouTube channel that banks on peoples desire to get rich quick. They prey on new and naïve members of the cryptocurrency community to get as many clicks as they possibly can. This is the truth about a lot of crypto Youtubers and it's honestly one of the worst aspects of our community.
So what have they done? RUN GUYS and a list of other terrible YouTube channels have been shilling con artist Steve McCullah's new sh*t coin GSX. Some of you may remember Steve McCullah from the Apollo Currency scam a few years ago. It seems he has once again rebranded his garbage and re-released it to the world of bag chasing noobs except this time under the name of Apollo Fintech. Besides the fact that we can confirm none of what they claim on their website, their crypto currency isn't even listed on any exchanges.
We all hear about the mainstream pump and dump schemes like safemoon and dogecoin, but there is a whole other world of scams and the people endorsing them have hundreds of thousands of followers.
TL;DR Be aware noobies, a lot of big crypto youtubers are terrible and will lie to you to make money.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/mwjv9f/the_worst_kind_of_crypto_youtubers_run_guys/

NB: This was posted before GSX was listed on Bitmart

Who are the Run Guys?

Just in case the picture is blurry:

And here are the following tweets from ApolloFintech:

and

Draw your own conclusions from this.
Pages:
Jump to: