Pages:
Author

Topic: apology - page 2. (Read 348 times)

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
October 06, 2021, 03:45:54 PM
Unfortunately, even if you didn't intend on breaking the rules, it's your responsibility to find the rules of a place that you're participating frequently in.
Really should get on making that an easier process.
One can only hope.

Think about all the esoteric bullshit you had to learn and now imagine if you first joined the forum and had no idea what to do.

Doesn't matter if it's true in this situation or not: it's a simple solution to an even simpler problem. Users simply need a few words, or even basic knowledge of the existence and location of rules.
Then maybe the whole 'ignorance of the rules' argument will have some more validity.
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
October 06, 2021, 03:28:22 PM
If there is an email address included in the ban message on the account, then you can email that to appeal the ban. However, if it is just a message telling you, that you're banned, then it is unlikely you'll get unbanned. Theymos briefly mentions it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recovering-hackedlost-accounts-5089777.

Unfortunately, even if you didn't intend on breaking the rules, it's your responsibility to find the rules of a place that you're participating frequently in. If you do appeal, it would probably be best to focus on the specifics of why you were banned, and not on your living situation, since it just comes across as trying to guilt trip the user reviewing your case rather than actually taking responsibility for your actions.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 06, 2021, 03:24:03 PM
hello sir i'm sorry for my mistake.

I really don't intend to commit a crime, but I'm not very familiar with proper forum rules.

this is purely my fault.

please help recover my account sir.

so far i never get any warning, if i do something wrong.

Bitcointalk account name: Baihaki Khaizan

profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/baihaki-khaizan-1160690
Pages:
Jump to: