Pages:
Author

Topic: [APP] - Vivid AR Portfolio - Augmented Reality Portfolio for Android and iOS! - page 2. (Read 439 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello all! Thanks for your interest in the Vivid Platform Project! We wanted to jump in and highlight our key use cases for the coin inside the platform.

1. AR Advertising:

This quarter, we will release an update to the Beta which integrates our online portal and APIs for administering advertisements inside the platform. Interested advertisers are invited to showcase their coin or project to the world through an innovative 3D mode of awareness. They may purchase said advertising space externally using vivid coins. As we bring the advertising platform online, pricing and initial advertising partners will be announced.

2. Publishing & Voting:

We believe in our mission to build an all encompassing market analysis platform, that community driven conversation is key. Vivid Publishing, to be launched in H2 2019, is a self service content publishing platform. Users can express their insights into market trends through leveraging existing Vivid charts, insert outside media, and create their narrative online or in the mobile app.

Since we are integrating a basic wallet into the app experience for vividcoins (H2 2019), users may vote on content they enjoy most, withdrawing coins directly from their wallet, and into the pocket of the original author. This is to create a peer-review focused community, to sustain high quality content, and on the inverse provide incentive for those who publish.

We hope this helps give insight into our 2019 expansion plans for the platform, as we integrate our vividcoin blockchain to becoming an integral part of the Vivid Platform experience.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Here is the most recent post about Vivid Publishing. Happy to answer any questions. You can also find me on Telegram under the same name. https://twitter.com/VividPlatform/status/1088234308907819008
Activity: 58
Merit: 12
Xenia Kissinger
Why is it first? I know a project, they had ICO last year. They operate in AR/VR as well.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
Ignorant me.
I dont blame you mate. Its hard to actually siphon out the "good" projects when you have a shitton of shitcoins (<) from the market trying to get your attention and money into them.

After posting the lost post I looked at coinmarketcap and found out there are two exchanges offering exchange the coin. What I noticed is that the volume in USD is not even three figure.
I guess you know one thing that price does not determine the legitimacy of a project, rather the responsive team who makes sure to post important updates and keep up the development and new information to people who backed it are what make a project worth putting your money in.

I am guessing everyone is focusing on building up the project and community.
Join our telegram group if you are interested to know more. https://t.me/vividcoin
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
There is not much use for the coin yet (besides running masternodes) so that can explain the low volume. People will rather hang onto their coins and run more masternodes. The Vivid team is currently building a social platform that will utilise the coins and advertisers will also need coins for purchasing AR advertisement space. I'll ask them to come in here and elaborate on that a little bit more.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com

The ICO was a while ago. It's being on CryptoBridge and Graviex but not a lot of people are selling since they appear to prefer to run masternodes. The beta app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or iOS App Store and I believe more functionalities will be added soon.
Ignorant me. After posting the lost post I looked at coinmarketcap and found out there are two exchanges offering exchange the coin. What I noticed is that the volume in USD is not even three figure.

I am guessing everyone is focusing on building up the project and community.
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
For reference, I am not part of the Vivid team. They asked me to post this topic because their Bitcointalk account has post restrictions.

Got that bud.
I already see it in an exchange. When was the ICO or it's up coming?

Cheers :-)

The ICO was a while ago. It's being on CryptoBridge and Graviex but not a lot of people are selling since they appear to prefer to run masternodes. The beta app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or iOS App Store and I believe more functionalities will be added soon.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
For reference, I am not part of the Vivid team. They asked me to post this topic because their Bitcointalk account has post restrictions.

Got that bud.
I already see it in an exchange. When was the ICO or it's up coming?

Cheers :-)
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
Pages:
Jump to: