Pages:
Author

Topic: Apparently you can buy hashes at 0.18 BTC/GH from cex.io (behind ghash.io) - page 3. (Read 9300 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It's legit, but mods don't like people posting their referral links to much so be careful!

Is that why you posted yours in the other thread? Lol how about practicing what you preach? Go pro or go home!

And guess how I know they don't like it?

Probably not by nature or reading forum guidelines/rules...

I read them as well as i can. A mod did delete some that didnt follow guidelines i had forgotten about for certain sections. anyway here is my referral link: LOL just kidding
Activity: 308
It's legit, but mods don't like people posting their referral links to much so be careful!

Is that why you posted yours in the other thread? Lol how about practicing what you preach? Go pro or go home!

Probably not by nature or reading forum guidelines/rules...
Activity: 434

You have been posting a lot of referral links Smiley

Activity: 378
BEWARE OF UKRAINIAN SCAMMER AND CROOKS

I AGREE! THESE CROOKS AT BTC-CASH - BEWARE! SCAMMERS!

PLEASE BE MORE CREATIVE

lol

i suspect you are part of bitfury crooks team
Activity: 308

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

Thanks! I hope they'll let it slide  Tongue

I AGREE! THESE CROOKS AT BTC-CASH - BEWARE! SCAMMERS!
Activity: 378
Just found out that one can buy hash rate (currently traded at 0.18 BTC per GH/s) from cex.io (the people behind that infamous ghash.io pool).

https://cex.io/ (regular link) Sad

However, according to http://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator a 1 GH/s is expected to return about 0.083 BTC total (assuming 25% difficulty increment), so it's definitely not something I'd recommend to anyone.

On the other hand, you get to keep that 1 GH/s forever and can sell it back to someone at a later time.

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: