Pages:
Author

Topic: APPC good to invest ? - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
January 16, 2022, 02:55:20 PM
Why you don't find a more legitimate low mc project to invest on! Although I do not know this project, from what others already said above, I don't think this is the right investment for you, investment is not just all about looking for a cheap coin with low mc to invest in, it is more than that, if not you risk the chance of losing your money.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 16, 2022, 02:13:44 PM
Hi guys do you think APPC good to invest at current price ? do you think th price can reach 100-200 sat ?
https://hitbtc.com/appc-to-btc

The trading volume is not good. If there's no good development, it will even struggle to reach 50 sats.

Why in the first place did you consider investing in that coin? Because of its price? Total supply?

I don't know much about the coin but for me, it's "NOT" worthy to invest in.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
January 16, 2022, 01:45:09 PM
It seems that it has lost 90% of it's value in the last two weeks. I don't know, maybe putting a little investment there as a high risk/high return experiment for the shake of curiosity... but I wouldn't go all-in there, taking into account that it seems that it has not followed the typical accumulation phase after 2018's bear market, followed by price increase in 2020, like other healthier coins did.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
January 16, 2022, 01:33:37 PM
No need to ask mate because all the information can be found around the internet for example if that project is legitimate or not. However if you don't know how to make technical analysis wherein in order for you to buy at the right time. I think the good idea is to seek if there's community or groups that make speculation about that projects because for sure you can get more iinformation. By the way mate must visit coinmarketcap and check that token for more data and info as well..
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 16, 2022, 09:03:25 AM
Hi guys do you think APPC good to invest at current price ? do you think th price can reach 100-200 sat ?
https://hitbtc.com/appc-to-btc
Pages:
Jump to: