Pages:
Author

Topic: Apple, Facebook, Google Blockchain can force people to adapt Crypto - page 3. (Read 352 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Blockchain is not the same as cryptocurrency. Almost every CEO os those companies assume that blockchain is a great technology but at the same time they don't liky cryptocurrencies. I am not surprised if they will develop their own blockchain for any purpose but no one announced any goole / apple coin and probably never will.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I doubt it. There is no point owning a company owned coin that isn't part of an open distributed ledger.

Either choose a cryptocurrency with a proper distributed ledger, or choose fiat which is backed by govts. Choosing a company coin means taking a bet that teh company will still be around in ten years time - given that all companies die eventually, this is hugely risky.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Ohhh come on of course they are if apple or facebook made possibility to pay bills in crypto there will be suddenly a big hype again on crypto market and price will go to the moon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
Most internet users today are in doubt that blockchain and Crypto will be not the future of our money.
People are already aware that Bitcoin is very expensive but I don't they will adapt easily since our local markets aren't using blockchain and Crypto to access their services.
If Apple and Facebook will soon using blockchain and Crypto to their services then it's a good start to people would realize the power and the importance of blockchain in the near future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
Definitely it will be a step towards acceptance of crypto and will lead towards mass adoption, making cryptos the next biggest financial instrument and market.

Indeed, when the bank will offer debit and credit cards to their clients and customers then everyone will soon adapt debit and credit cards for their own advantage and easy access to the services.
I think most of the apple and Facebook users do recognize that blockchain and Crypto is very important in every society in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Definitely it will be a step towards acceptance of crypto and will lead towards mass adoption, making cryptos the next biggest financial instrument and market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
If Apple, Facebook, Google and other Mega companies are developing their own Blockchain and Crypto, would it be the start of the people to slowly adapt crypto as our future money?
People today are aware of Bitcoin, Blockchain and Crypto related stuff but they're still not interested on investing or using it for their advantage.

What can you say about this?
Pages:
Jump to: