Pages:
Author

Topic: Apple GSX Related Stuff (GSX Account Supplier, Sold-To Number, and more!) - page 3. (Read 287975 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250
Ok new to this page, ok I have a wifi only iPad which is iCloud locked to original owner tried these companies online which are all fake a cost me a lot of money, what service do you suggest I buy? I'm also looking for a gsx sold to account for my mate who owns a phone repair shop where I live, but my priority is getting this wifi only iPad unlocked from iCloud first.

As long as the unit is a clean device (not blacklisted or in lost/stolen mode), the clean removal guide will teach you how you could remove iCloud from it yourself. It is for educational purposes only.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Ok new to this page, ok I have a wifi only iPad which is iCloud locked to original owner tried these companies online which are all fake a cost me a lot of money, what service do you suggest I buy? I'm also looking for a gsx sold to account for my mate who owns a phone repair shop where I live, but my priority is getting this wifi only iPad unlocked from iCloud first.
Hey, is this a legit guide to remove the icloud (where removed, the phone can be used once again),  or is it just one of these guides to bypass the icloud?

It's for removal so you can use phone, SMS, and stuff too, not just a bypass.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Hey, is this a legit guide to remove the icloud (where removed, the phone can be used once again),  or is it just one of these guides to bypass the icloud?
Activity: 89
Activity: 37
I messaged a couple weeks back but no reply
Activity: 211
Official Augmentors Developer
What is the best option to get Apple ID info on an iCloud locked gadget
Activity: 1
Hello, I want to buy apple gsx account. Anyone can help me buy it?
So I have applied to GSX using a sold-to number and I got rejected. Reviewal has taken around a month, but no luck. Be careful when you buy sold-to numbers.

The seller is legit, he helped me with the application.

Thanks for the update, sorry to hear it didn't work out.

The sold-to numbers are risky which is why they're priced quite cheap, unfortunately didn't work out this time around.  There has been success in the past if anyone's wondering so it's not completely impossible, just requires some luck Smiley
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
So I have applied to GSX using a sold-to number and I got rejected. Reviewal has taken around a month, but no luck. Be careful when you buy sold-to numbers.

The seller is legit, he helped me with the application.
Please be aware that in these reviews no one is saying about the account approval. Normally it would get declined or else please provide us proof on the approval. You never accept even escrow of these forums. I have tried for few methods and even suggested few very trusted escrows and you are simply neglecting those suggestions. Even these reviews in this thread are from very new members that we couldn't take into consideration. I think you need to change your way on dealings if you want a business here.

People involved with GSX related stuff know what stuff they're buying. Thought I made it quite clear in the thread that this stuff is meant to be for people who understand what all this stuff is and how it's used. It's presumed that they understand the risks they run when buying this stuff.

One review is from a Full Member, figured it was a good review too. I personally don't care much about people's ranks since accounts are often bought and sold on this forum so it doesn't really show much about the person. It's for this same reason that I don't want to use escrows on this site, especially with larger amounts like the PayPal method that I presume you're referring to. I've had more successful deals with Newbies and people not even registered than with people with a higher rank, most notably when it comes to vouch copies of things I sell.

People who don't trust me, simply put, don't have to deal with me. I've been selling a few different products here without escrow for a while now and things have gone smoothly without the need for an escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Please be aware that in these reviews no one is saying about the account approval. Normally it would get declined or else please provide us proof on the approval. You never accept even escrow of these forums. I have tried for few methods and even suggested few very trusted escrows and you are simply neglecting those suggestions. Even these reviews in this thread are from very new members that we couldn't take into consideration. I think you need to change your way on dealings if you want a business here.
Activity: 268
Does this work?? Seems like u still need approval from apple
Activity: 146
REVIEW:

I have bought a sold-to number tonight. It has passed automated verification systems on Apple.com.

However, my account is still waiting for approval from a GSX Admin. I will update the review as soon as I get approved (yes, I love being optimistic).

any updates?
Great guy, helped me get setup with BITCOIN and transaction went smoothly.

Hopefully things go well to get my account going

Awesome Customer Service! Recommended !!

Thanks for the vouch!
Activity: 5
Great guy, helped me get setup with BITCOIN and transaction went smoothly.

Hopefully things go well to get my account going

Awesome Customer Service! Recommended !!
i need your service how can i get one

thanks
I'm intersted, how many sold-to number do you still have for sale?
REVIEW:

I have bought a sold-to number tonight. It has passed automated verification systems on Apple.com.

However, my account is still waiting for approval from a GSX Admin. I will update the review as soon as I get approved (yes, I love being optimistic).

Thanks for the review, much appreciated! Good luck with getting approved!
Activity: 202
Merit: 101
REVIEW:

Pages:
Jump to: