Pages:
Author

Topic: Apple have been discussing the posabilities of using Ripple [XRP] - page 3. (Read 670 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Lol he just created an account to tell us this!!

I hold XRP btw and hope this is true. But frankly it seems very shady that someone from Apple will come and post this here...!!!!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
They kind of rhyme, though.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Apple using ripple for what? For settling payment in apple pay? I don't think this is coming from real apple worker or the one who is at high position in apple.

Even if there will be talks about such partnership, they will not share it with some common employer and keep that secret until official announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Just a little heads up.
I work at apple and have been in a couple of discussions around Ripple and how it can save the company millions in transactions with Chinese suppliers. I can't reveal too much as this could come back to me but let's just say that we are currently considering some options.

HODL!

If this is true, which I doubt, the will be instantly 5-10x.
But I can't find anything about such possibility. Any reliable source or time to happen, because Ripple is already on pump from last week?
Activity: 51
Thanks for the information, but I am skeptical of first post user claiming something pretty big about Ripple.
Activity: 6
Just a little heads up.
I work at apple and have been in a couple of discussions around Ripple and how it can save the company millions in transactions with Chinese suppliers. I can't reveal too much as this could come back to me but let's just say that we are currently considering some options.

HODL!
Pages:
Jump to: