Pages:
Author

Topic: Apple removes Bitcoin Whitepaper in the latest beta version of macOS!! - page 2. (Read 165 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 547
Apple giant company Satoshi Nakamoto's Bitcoin white paper inclusion in their MacOS quite some days ago gave a confidence in Bitcoin in the minds of Bitcoin investors. But it remains to be seen how the removal of the Bitcoin White Paper from Apple MacOS in various news today will react to Bitcoin investors. However, I don't think Apple's removal of the Bitcoin White Paper will have much of a negative impact on the Bitcoin market.

Bitcoin Whitepaper has been there for a couple of years now. The funny thing is nobody noticed that Bitcoin Whitepaper was there. Or maybe Apple users saw a document but didn't know what document it was. I don't know how much confidence it gave to Bitcoin investors. But, Whitepaper removal news won't create many effects in the market. Investors like MicroStrategy will continue investing in Bitcoin until infinite time. They have been accumulating Bitcoin for a long time now. Currently, MicroStrategy holds 140,000 Bitcoins, which will continue accumulating.

Here is why I think It won't affect the market. China has Banned Bitcoin a couple of times so far. They banned Bitcoin transactions, and They Banned Bitcoin Mining. What happened? We have seen some fear in the market, which recovered over time. It was big news. Apple never adopted Bitcoin as a payment method. So, just removing the whitepaper doesn't make any changes.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
We can assume that someone from Apple put the Bitcoin Whitepaper in MacOs without informing Apple officials. That's why Apple never announced that MacOs have Bitcoin Whitepaper in them. Nobody knew it was there for a couple of years. When people discovered this, Apple must ask their engineers who did that a couple of years ago. I don't know what happened, but maybe Apple officials didn't like it, and now they want to remove it from their future MacOs. Don't count; I am right here. It's all based on my assumption.

Seems reasonable, but if really so, I wonder how such a thing would slip through their security though. I mean apple seems to be quite strict about almost anything that relates to their products.

- Maybe we can also assume that apple wants to play it safe and not get into any biases that may affect the popularity of their products or maybe they have another plan in mind or something. Whichever the case, it didn't really serve much purpose for the majority of apple users anyway so maybe apple just found it useless to keep and just decided to get rid of it.
LDL
Activity: 588
Merit: 598
Apple giant company Satoshi Nakamoto's Bitcoin white paper inclusion in their MacOS quite some days ago gave a confidence in Bitcoin in the minds of Bitcoin investors. But it remains to be seen how the removal of the Bitcoin White Paper from Apple MacOS in various news today will react to Bitcoin investors. However, I don't think Apple's removal of the Bitcoin White Paper will have much of a negative impact on the Bitcoin market.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
With every institution trying to get their hands on bitcoin, does this new action from apple mean that they are not much interested in btc?
I didn't notice that having Bitcoin whitepaper in the first place changes their stance, so I don't see why removing it would have any consequence whatsoever, or that it has any deeper meaning.
Activity: 462
Merit: 767
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
We can assume that someone from Apple put the Bitcoin Whitepaper in MacOs without informing Apple officials. That's why Apple never announced that MacOs have Bitcoin Whitepaper in them. Nobody knew it was there for a couple of years. When people discovered this, Apple must ask their engineers who did that a couple of years ago. I don't know what happened, but maybe Apple officials didn't like it, and now they want to remove it from their future MacOs. Don't count; I am right here. It's all based on my assumption.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I don't know why it was there in the first place. It's a cool easter egg, but I don't think it would've brought more people to crypto. Those who know were just happy to see it, the ones who weren't didn't even care.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
Just in: As the title says, apple has now hidden the bitcoin whitepaper from its latest macOS ventura 13.4 beta 3.
With every institution trying to get their hands on bitcoin, does this new action from apple mean that they are not much interested in btc? Why are they trying to hide the generational financial innovation? I would like to know what thoughts you guys got in your mind about this.
Source link: https://news.coincu.com/183946-apple-removes-bitcoin-whitepaper-from-macos/
Pages:
Jump to: