Pages:
Author

Topic: Apples4bitcoins, fake or real? - page 2. (Read 4329 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 29, 2013, 03:12:27 AM
Any update on this??
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
June 26, 2013, 11:42:55 AM
ok good to hear, I didn't actually order anything from there. But it was very tempting. So thank you mprep, it feels pretty good!

How come the site is there if it is a scam? shouldn't it be banned? I wonder why its listed everywhere as a reliable site.

well well, thanks for the info anyway!
Or the site simply has slow processing.
Activity: 18
June 26, 2013, 10:03:47 AM
ok good to hear, I didn't actually order anything from there. But it was very tempting. So thank you mprep, it feels pretty good!

How come the site is there if it is a scam? shouldn't it be banned? I wonder why its listed everywhere as a reliable site.

well well, thanks for the info anyway!
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
June 26, 2013, 06:58:27 AM
I did order a iphone from apples4bitcoins wich is a site listed on "the hidden wiki" and several other playses.
However I did order it 8 days ago and haven't got anything yet. Is anyone familiar with this site? Do you think its legit or can I forget the money and start feeling stupid?
Would love to hear your thoughts and experience about this site. Best regards from Swe
You got scammed.  Cheesy How does it feel? I never got in such situation but I bet it should feel pretty stupid.  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 25, 2013, 10:17:34 PM
I did order a iphone from apples4bitcoins wich is a site listed on "the hidden wiki" and several other playses.
However I did order it 8 days ago and haven't got anything yet. Is anyone familiar with this site? Do you think its legit or can I forget the money and start feeling stupid?
Would love to hear your thoughts and experience about this site. Best regards from Swe

Forget and start feeling stupid.
Activity: 18
June 25, 2013, 10:15:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: