Pages:
Author

Topic: [April iamnotback] Bitcoin will be $800 in one month! - page 2. (Read 1325 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
I have probably spent more time publically arguing with iamnotback on various issues then anyone else on this forum.

He gives predictions and arguments based on what he actually believes and likely lost out on substantial gains by following his own advice on this one.

He is intelligent, eccentric, and insightful. He is sometimes brilliant and sometimes stubbornly and mulishly wrong.

He got this call wrong. He has gotten others correct in the past but if he shared a prediction he genuinely believed it. Let's not attack people for incorrectly predicting the future.

The key here is to realize that there is no substitute for individual critical thinking. Relying on others to think for you or blindly accepting their instructions is a recipe for poverty.
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
yes, tar and feather him. He made a wrong prediction. in THIS forum! that NEVER happened here before!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

he was right with LTC though.

Yeah but kwuckduck is always, always wrong.. don't listen to anybody!!!!!!!

I always listen to quackduck the wise. If you do exactly the opposite of what he says, you always make good money.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I repeat again that this is not about speculating, this is about giving a warning to all possible new members who may want to start trading, investing in this market.
Don't take what you read seriously and run away if you saw a lot of throwaway accounts are defending the person saying it.

The main 2 rules of trading/speculation are:
* never invest more than you afford to lose.
* never get trading advice from random unknown people over the internet.

Iamnotback combines smart things with not so smart ones and, like everybody, tries to get some more money. Sometimes he get it right, sometimes not; I don't know if he wants to delude people into bad trading so I will not give an opinion in that direction. His ban evading history is, on other hand, from bad to worse...

Kwuckduck is funny imo, on every big rise of Bitcoin he starts warning about "the end is near". Of course that Bitcoin may have downtrends too sooner or later, but lately after each Kwuckduck thread Bitcoin rose Smiley
Activity: 707
Merit: 500
Yeah but kwuckduck is always, always wrong.. don't listen to anybody!!!!!!!

Activity: 532
Merit: 501
Good topic! Keep it going.

Still, everyone makes wrong calls form time to time.
I would have to agree with you there. These are all speculations and in the end, you have to make a decision for yourself. Are you going to trust someone else or trust yourself?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
I just keep in the back of my mind that Kwuckduck said the exact same things as you did back when we were at ~300, and now look where we are at. Nobody's perfect though, so you could indeed be right. I'll be checking back here to see if you were right or not.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
Good topic! Keep it going.

Still, everyone makes wrong calls form time to time.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
TLDR: People giving advice on social media regarding your investment are not concerned about you, but how they can fill their own pockets more while using you. Stop listening to them.

This acts as a warning to all who read posts after posts of bullshit on social media full of FUD and false analysis. Specially from those who keep making new alt accounts to support their own bullshit and pretend it is real users calling them good speculators.
Expect to see at least some of them in this topic.

This guy that I chose as my first PoB™ mark is the worse case scenario of all the bullshit you will ever see. But there are a lot more of these around. Literary everywhere.

Sell all crypto-currency to fiat IMMEDIATELY. BTC will dive -30%. Altcoins will decline even more. SegWit and scaling has been defeated on both Bitcoin and also Litecoin. Also there are macroeconomics things going on which will also hit gold and every asset except USD. Store your money in USD or altcoin USDT
The price should peak again at approximately $1208 (Bitstamp) in 3 days and 6 hours from now. After that up to a day of diminishing pattern clustered in tight range around that price, then after that should begin the precipitous decline similar to last month.

And here are some numbers based on the date:
Highest price of bitfinex in April: $1244.7 ---(-30%)---> $871.29
Current price: $1214

Highest price of Bitstamp in April: $1229 ---(-30%)--> $860.30
Current price: $1188

One month after and Current prices are:
Bitfinex $1889
Bitstamp $1855

I repeat again that this is not about speculating, this is about giving a warning to all possible new members who may want to start trading, investing in this market.
Don't take what you read seriously and run away if you saw a lot of throwaway accounts are defending the person saying it.

He {iamnotback} has several accounts all banned for ban evasion. It seems that the underlying offense which caused him to initially get into trouble (and often the thing which causes his alts to get noticed) is excessive multi-posting.
Pages:
Jump to: