Pages:
Author

Topic: Arbitrage as Business - page 2. (Read 234 times)

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 20, 2023, 02:36:19 PM
Yes.
But don't make it sound easy because the reality of it will disappoint you that it's not easy at all. If this is too easy, many of us were already rich.
But we're not. And that's the reason why there are still stuck with trading on spot or futures and don't do arbitrage because of the opportunity there is hard to find.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
December 20, 2023, 02:29:20 PM
Arbitrage trading is discouraged by many community members, even by the many platforms.

Is it really? Platforms should actually thank arbitrageurs because arbitrageurs make asset prices across exchanges more aligned/accurate, so there wouldn't be huge price discrepancies over multiple exchanges; and simply due to the fact that arbitraging still gives trading volume(hence fees).
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1028
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 20, 2023, 01:27:03 PM
Arbitrage trading is discouraged by many community members, even by the many platforms. I won't say taking a risk isn't worth it at all but it still has some exceptions. People prefer copy trading or bot trading above the arbitrage trading. Except for Grid bot trading both arbitrage trading and Copy trading possess high risk and low rewards in my point of view.

exclusive price or such market fluctuations are very rare in high liquidity trading pairs, the coins that possess these fluctuations might have critical liquidity issue and its never wise to take entry in such coins/assets.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 20, 2023, 12:26:45 PM
what could be some of these countries that are in high demand of Bitcoin or USDt & how can we leverage on arbitrage opportunities?
Try looking for more information about "Kimchi Premium"[1], that is the term for the South Korean market which offers higher prices than globally. I don't know whether this phenomenon still applies today, and also whether non-natives can access exchanges that have exclusive prices and then allow you to transfer cryptos in and out.

1. https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/cryptocurrency/kimchi-premium/

Let me check this out! Thanks.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
December 20, 2023, 09:58:57 AM
It would be a difficult thing to do because you're going to need someone to be in the other country to sell the bitcoin for you and that takes a lot of trust to do especially most of the people that do this have millions to start their business so it's not a waste of their time. I would say that it's a great avenue to make money but the expenses and the effort that you need to pull this off is going to be difficult and isn't this kind of thing been done before and the people that have done it got banned in the exchanges that they're doing their arbitrage trading?
Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
December 20, 2023, 09:50:05 AM
Did you know that you could make money in Crypto through arbitrage? I believe arbitrage is a Business!

Let's hear from the horse mouth, all you are saying is theory. It would have been better if you share the recipe of the arbitrary trading by example. It will make more sense if you do that and everyone will learn practically and not by the book

There are lots of opportunities that could be explored during these moments and as we head to the bull run, let us explore them!

For example, one could buy coins cheaply in China or any other country and sell it at a higher rate to a country where there is high demand for the coin.

For us to enlighten one another, what could be some of these countries that are in high demand of Bitcoin or USDt & how can we leverage on arbitrage opportunities?

Do you think this is an avenue that we can potentially use to earn a living and be financially free?

I look forward to your messages.

Thanks.

Same China that has banned bitcoin for some years now? They should even be the ones to have less rate because if you have a bitcoin to sell in China, you will only have less buyers and you will be stuck with low patronage and might only settle for less buyers and if you are buying, you will only see less volume of bitcoin as buyer and that is even more risky thing to do because if anything goes wrong, you assets will be seize instantly.

The only way you can enjoy arbitrage trading is between two exchange, if one is illiquid you can find cheaper rate their and bring to larger exchange with volume. However there are some challenges in arbitrage trading such as:
- Withdrawal fees might not be friendly, coins Bitcoin and ethereum are bad for this business right now because the fees are insane.
- Only few altcoins does bring arbitrage opportunities nowadays, bitcoin and ethereum will be quickly bought and altcoins are very tricky especially if you are buying and selling between two exchanges that has less volume, so you have to be careful especially the MEME market.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
December 20, 2023, 08:26:45 AM
what could be some of these countries that are in high demand of Bitcoin or USDt & how can we leverage on arbitrage opportunities?
Try looking for more information about "Kimchi Premium"[1], that is the term for the South Korean market which offers higher prices than globally. I don't know whether this phenomenon still applies today, and also whether non-natives can access exchanges that have exclusive prices and then allow you to transfer cryptos in and out.

1. https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/cryptocurrency/kimchi-premium/
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
December 20, 2023, 07:00:16 AM
Did you know that you could make money in Crypto through arbitrage? I believe arbitrage is a Business!

There are lots of opportunities that could be explored during these moments and as we head to the bull run, let us explore them!

For example, one could buy coins cheaply in China or any other country and sell it at a higher rate to a country where there is high demand for the coin.
Arbitraging has existed since forever mate.

For us to enlighten one another, what could be some of these countries that are in high demand of Bitcoin or USDt & how can we leverage on arbitrage opportunities?
If I know of a good arbitrage opportunity, I'd do it myself, and not let everyone know about it.

Do you think this is an avenue that we can potentially use to earn a living and be financially free?
It's much of an avenue like getting a job and starting a business is — it will totally depend on how good you are at it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 20, 2023, 06:08:36 AM

I look forward to your messages.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: