Pages:
Author

Topic: Arbitrage in crypto - page 6. (Read 861 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
January 22, 2022, 07:51:06 PM
(.....)
Do you have any experience with this method, which software/programs do you use and what tutorials do you follow to learn it?

P.S: I see that price differences especially in low cap altcoin and I think I've actually found one example so I'll share a screen, let me know if this could be a valid example and how would you deal with it.

https://i.postimg.cc/MK4WjdSs/pic.png
Another thing to do is do not indeed rely on platforms like coinmarketcap, there could be some issue displaying prices on different markets.
If you want to make sure, go check the price of it on the exchange you are looking for, so you will be more sure. I believe they are only displayed by API, so there could be any issue from the side of coinmarketcap for displaying sometimes the price.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
January 22, 2022, 05:59:22 PM
As far as I know looking for great arbitrage opportunities is difficult due to a lot of traders using automated software. Your chance is probably just using some shady less-known exchange to arbitrage with, but obviously there are huge risks.

As for the token on your screenshot, yea, that's some really low liquidity token right there. By the time you sell on the other exchange, there's a good chance that the price might have moved upward/downward. Potentially messing up your arb.
As for arbitrage then most of the time this would really involved  those less known or unpopular exchange platforms which that one alone would really be putting you in hindrance whether you should deal with it
or would totally skip out.
Arbitrage is profitable but there are several factors to consider before you could really claim to be profitable like fees and the timing you had able to get in and considering those
other terms and conditions in between exchangers which do make things even more hassle.
Its a personal preference though because chances of arbitrage isnt always that can be seen.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
January 22, 2022, 05:50:15 PM
I've done that and it did no good for me, I haven't used any software for doing that before because I don't know that it's possible. Maybe the last time I've done it was 5-6 years ago.
Really early on that and maybe there was really no automated way of doing it. But if it's possible now, that's sure is a great thing to know and take advantage of the market situation but it's with a cost for sure.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
January 22, 2022, 02:24:14 PM
As far as I know looking for great arbitrage opportunities is difficult due to a lot of traders using automated software. Your chance is probably just using some shady less-known exchange to arbitrage with, but obviously there are huge risks.

As for the token on your screenshot, yea, that's some really low liquidity token right there. By the time you sell on the other exchange, there's a good chance that the price might have moved upward/downward. Potentially messing up your arb.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 22, 2022, 01:09:38 PM
I once used a trading bot that did arbitrage whenever it found one. This became a lot easier whne you consider the fact that arbitrage could be done even in just one exchange. Like we could do btc-eth-ltc trio as arbitrage if we want to, or use usdt there instead. This is why it became easier to find arbitrage opportunities but there are a lot of competitions going around as well. Places like swaps in the smart contract world have bigger chance, because one price in one swap might be different from another, and that results with bigger chances that not many people know.

Some very low level cap tokens could have hundreds of dollars sitting there because people didn't check it, yesterday I made about 8 dollars in profit because I remembered a token and wanted to check and saw a chance. So it is there, but it is very hard to find them and they are not frequent.
copper member
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1247
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
January 22, 2022, 10:24:53 AM
It's pretty fun to checkout arbitraging because it's one of the safest ways to trade without risking too much and making sure that you can profit. It's not going to be ideal if you will do it manually. That's why I use a bot. I have experience with Arbitraging using Gunbot. It works intraexchange, so it trades triples within the available pairs or anything. It's still continuously being updated, but its position right now is excellent. It's working, and many trades are coming through making profits.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
January 22, 2022, 10:13:06 AM
I learnt Arbitrage trading on binance and has been on it for a while basically I have no software that provides signals so this keeps me close to my monitor almost at all times except I choose not to trade at a certain time. True arbitrage trading is less risky but the profit made is very little and to get the little profit smartness and speed is needed. To me it's the most stressful
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 22, 2022, 06:23:00 AM
Trading in the stock market is a thing, but doing it in the crypto market is almost exclusively for professionals (and many people keep ignoring this) and takes years and years of hard study to make it work properly without liquidating your savings.

But I was wondering if any of you tried arbitrage on the crypto market (I'm choosing this option because it is relatively less risky than normal trading, basically the main effort is to find those pricing errors and "exploit" them without incurring in a front-run).

Do you have any experience with this method, which software/programs do you use and what tutorials do you follow to learn it?

P.S: I see that price differences especially in low cap altcoin and I think I've actually found one example so I'll share a screen, let me know if this could be a valid example and how would you deal with it.

Pages:
Jump to: