Pages:
Author

Topic: Arbitrum Token Initial Price Speculation - page 6. (Read 756 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
March 19, 2023, 10:15:16 AM
Hello guys, look at the beautiful chart of airdrop distribution from Nansen, since Nansen helped Arbitrum about distributing the airdropped tokens of Arbitrum from the given snapshot date which is February 6, 2023.

As Nansen said: "The median airdrop size is 1,250 ARB. Over 4,400 addresses are able to claim 10,250 ARB"

The higher addresses are the 1000 - 2000 airdrop size will get.

Cool.  I have a feeling that most of those wallets with less than 2000 or so tokens would be selling them and take profit as there's a huge possibilty that most of them are not really regular Arbitrum users.  Was it last year when Arbitrum had some sort of gimmick about having different mile stones for users to achieve to prep for the airdrop?  But then Arbitrum's devs decided to drop it because it was being gamed by cheaters?

Anyway as for 10 USD per ARB, that's like around 10 billion market cap.  Does anybody really think it would be that right off the bat?  Kinda sketchy imho.
Activity: 219
Merit: 12
March 19, 2023, 08:21:24 AM
I was about to create a topic about the benefits that exchanges are getting out of IOU tokens? I am sure that the project teams are not responsible for this listing, they did this on their own for some unknown reason, since I have knew about IOU listings, I have never seen a reasonable price before, the price is always higher than the real token, yet some people will buy IOU tokens first, crazy.

I am guessing they are making some big amount of money from listing IOU tokens?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
March 19, 2023, 03:16:40 AM
Hello guys, look at the beautiful chart of airdrop distribution from Nansen, since Nansen helped Arbitrum about distributing the airdropped tokens of Arbitrum from the given snapshot date which is February 6, 2023.

As Nansen said: "The median airdrop size is 1,250 ARB. Over 4,400 addresses are able to claim 10,250 ARB"

The higher addresses are the 1000 - 2000 airdrop size will get.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 252
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 18, 2023, 09:32:38 PM
When I look at some of the developments surrounding this big event coming from Arbitrum, I see its attraction. And given the price speculations, it is understandable that it will be in the top 10 cryptos. So setting an exact price target for me is not so necessary as this is a leading project in the L2 space so I think there will be a lot of hype associated with it, good timing anyway. holding multiple ARBs would be an option that I prefer.
Activity: 833
Merit: 286
Binance #Smart World Global Token
March 18, 2023, 03:40:00 PM
Yesterday I just got allocated from Airdrop about 10K $ARB tokens, but regarding price speculation it is obviously quite difficult, some analysis comparing Layer2 token prices which we have seen a lot shows that $1 is the ideal price following the Optimism launch scheme. In addition, with a large enough community and support from Arbitrum investors so far I hope to be able to provide something different.
Wow, you get maximum tokens from one wallet that is eligible to receive the airdrop, but imagine if the price is $ 1 then you will get $ 10k just by participating in the airdrop, but the price can be higher if binance announces that it will list ARB on the day of the airdrop distribution. Now several markets have confirmed the ARB listing and even hotbit is trading the ARB for $10, hopefully the $10 price will last until the airdrop distribution
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
March 18, 2023, 08:58:53 AM
The new trend now is the Arbitrum airdrop, for those people who are not yet aware: Arbitrum to Airdrop New Token and Transition to DAO.

Moving on, what do you think about the starting price of the Arbitrum token when the claiming of airdropped tokens will start around 5 days from now?

I already lot of speculations that are comparing it with other layer 2 tokens that did airdrop also before like Optimism.
Some people tell it will be $1-$2, and some are starting will be $2.5 and some also telling 2 digits numbers that start at $10.

Some exchanges now already have "IOU" Arbitrum tokens whose current price now is already around $10.

(Take note that this is not yet the real Arbitrum token, this is just an IOU token across the exchanges right now.)

Seriously?  10 bucks per ARB?  So if I have 5000 of these babies I get an airdrop worth 50k USD?  That might just save me from all my trading and sports betting losses for the past 24 months and be in the green.  Lmao.  

Did anyone in these parts ever use Arbitrum to get in the airdrop.  I visit the alt discussion section from time to time but it seems like we're mostly behind on the info.  Like most of the discussions there are total sht now.  There aren't even funny guys who FUD no more.

Edit:  Btw...  Thread belongs to the altcoin speculation section.  But I guess you started it here with a purpose..?  C'mon, how many $ARB are you getting?  Grin
Activity: 1960
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
March 18, 2023, 06:22:14 AM
The new trend now is the Arbitrum airdrop, for those people who are not yet aware: Arbitrum to Airdrop New Token and Transition to DAO.

Moving on, what do you think about the starting price of the Arbitrum token when the claiming of airdropped tokens will start around 5 days from now?

I already lot of speculations that are comparing it with other layer 2 tokens that did airdrop also before like Optimism.
Some people tell it will be $1-$2, and some are starting will be $2.5 and some also telling 2 digits numbers that start at $10.
Yesterday I just got allocated from Airdrop about 1K $ARB tokens, but regarding price speculation it is obviously quite difficult, some analysis comparing Layer2 token prices which we have seen a lot shows that $1 is the ideal price following the Optimism launch scheme. In addition, with a large enough community and support from Arbitrum investors so far I hope to be able to provide something different.

On the Youtube channel, they do a Podcast where the 23rd is a special date if we look at official Twitter they make a video clip which is of course very surprising. Because from the start the plan to launch the token did not come to mind. After much discussion with Nansen, they finally agreed to drop their first Airdrop which we will claim on March 23rd.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1703
Blackjack.fun
March 18, 2023, 05:56:31 AM
Arbitrum is indeed a trending topic and always appears on all my social media homepages.
Many people get airdrops from interactions made on Arbitrum.
However, I was not lucky this time, because the transactions I made did not meet the requirements.

As predicted by many people, the price of Arbitrum is predicted to touch the price of $1-$2.5 and that is a fairly high price if you look at the 10B ARB Supply.

See the price prediction and comparison made by DropTab

But the Exchange that is now listed as the OP explained, is the Arbitrum IOU Token and only exists in Internal Exchange such as Hotbit and XT (cannot be transferred to other exchanges). This token only follows the Arbitrum hype and is not an Official token. But those who don't know will be fooled and buy it at $10.

The distribution date is March 23, 2013, and it will be a busy day for the Arbitrum Blockchain.
All major exchanges are getting ready to list the ARB Token.

For your information, the allocation of Arbitrum Token (ARB) is divided into 5 parts.

The distribution of Arbitrum (ARB) is as follows:

- 17.53% is allocated to Investors
   - 1.13%   is allocated to DAOs in Arbitrum Ecosystem
   - 11.62% is allocated to Individual Wallets
   - 42.78% is allocated to DAO Treasury
   - 26.94% is allocated to Team and Future Team + Advisors

Note: According to Arbitrum website, 12.75% of the $ARB token supply will be airdropped on 23 March 2023, with 11.62% allocated to users and 1.13% to DAOs. The initial supply of $ARB token is 10 billion.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
March 18, 2023, 05:24:48 AM

Some exchanges now already have "IOU" Arbitrum tokens whose current price now is already around $10.

(Take note that this is not yet the real Arbitrum token, this is just an IOU token across the exchanges right now.)

Pages:
Jump to: