Pages:
Author

Topic: Arcblock - anyone else get in early? - page 2. (Read 225 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 25
April 07, 2024, 05:45:23 AM
Arcblock is still showing great signs hitting new all time high last night and reaching $2.54.

I took more profits last month so now have 3,000 left and thinking of holding this 3,000 till $10 minimum.

I keep track of Arcblock online and YouTube and many are saying this can reach $20-50 this bull run which is crazy to think - I never thought it would reach those highs when I was investing in it when it was below $0.15 last yer but it shows the power of getting in early - hopefully this can be my first 100x investment

I doubt that it will give you return 100x in the next bull runs. That is too much asking from a coin that is currently priced at $2.54 and I don't think it will go up to $20. Good that you are able to book good profit from it but don't expect a lot from it as meme coins are the only one that are giving good returns as of now.

For me to get 100x it only needs to go to around $15 - that is only a 6x from current price which is definitely possible as we have barely entered the bull run and not even at the halving yet.

I won’t be too greedy tho and start taking more profits around $10 which is now only a 4x from current price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 07, 2024, 05:24:11 AM
Arcblock is still showing great signs hitting new all time high last night and reaching $2.54.

I took more profits last month so now have 3,000 left and thinking of holding this 3,000 till $10 minimum.

I keep track of Arcblock online and YouTube and many are saying this can reach $20-50 this bull run which is crazy to think - I never thought it would reach those highs when I was investing in it when it was below $0.15 last yer but it shows the power of getting in early - hopefully this can be my first 100x investment

I doubt that it will give you return 100x in the next bull runs. That is too much asking from a coin that is currently priced at $2.54 and I don't think it will go up to $20. Good that you are able to book good profit from it but don't expect a lot from it as meme coins are the only one that are giving good returns as of now.
April 07, 2024, 04:52:56 AM

February 22, 2024, 05:05:46 AM
Arcblock hit $1.95 this morning which is just under a 20x for me.

The market cap is still so low and has low supply so think it can go a lot higher over the coming months.

This is my first 20x return , how much should I be looking to cash out?

On one hand 20x return is fantastic but as I got in at the bottom I think this could see 50x returns for me over the next few months.

So far I have just taken out my investment so holding my bag risk free, just not sure if I should take some profits too or wait bit longer.
February 05, 2024, 12:43:03 PM
Arcblock is flying!! Just hit $1.40 , 6x up in a week!

Anyone know where this hype has come from? I am holding but have no idea why it is pumping.
February 05, 2024, 06:50:02 AM
Just shows anything is possible in crypto  Grin

It reached $1 last night so I took out my investment and now holding 4000 Arcblock for free - hopefully we see $3-5 in bull run
Activity: 517
Merit: 12
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 05, 2024, 06:47:14 AM
That is surprise from Arcblock Token being massively and unexpected pump in the cryptocurrency market, because during the lnitial Coin Offerings (ICO) most investors was expecting something pump as they lunch on exchange, instead the price remains the same for a long period of time and I was having few of the Arcblock Token, and give me a Joy on my face that I was not expecting in wallet.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1783
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
February 04, 2024, 07:17:12 PM
I remember this token back in the day. I believe they even had and ICO. I don't recall if it was a success, but the did have some hype. I also remember having some of their tokens in one of my Ether addresses, but I don't think I can even locate those private keys. I am very surprised that it's even still alive.

The price pump could probably be because of the upcoming airdrop
February 04, 2024, 05:36:10 PM
Arcblock has been on massive pump over the last week I got in near the bottom in November and just taken out my investment.

With only 186 million supply and $70m market cap - this could still go a lot higher.

What has caused the hype lately and is anyone else invested?
Pages:
Jump to: