Pages:
Author

Topic: Arcblock is a big change on 2018 - page 2. (Read 241 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 03:29:55 AM
Although I am optimistic about the future of the blockchain.
And after I Arcblock is studied in this project, I think the project is a high-quality goods project, and may become the next generation of block chain, so invest in the tokens, there may be a very good profit.
But today's cryptocurrency markets are frothy and risky. ,
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 03:28:50 AM
Hello, Today I see many people want to buy this project like me so I just wondering what do you think about it. With me it will be successful like ETH soon.
It is a good coin with the new Blockchain 3.0 technology but I think it will not be as early as ETH because ETH has a very stable development and it has been taken to price the other coins.
The arcblock is a very hot project that I have try my best to invest in with my friends, I think that is very promising with Blockchain 3.0. I prefer to hold and see what will happen.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 03:23:46 AM
Hello, Today I see many people want to buy this project like me so I just wondering what do you think about it. With me it will be successful like ETH soon.
It is a good coin with the new Blockchain 3.0 technology but I think it will not be as early as ETH because ETH has a very stable development and it has been taken to price the other coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
January 19, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

Well, nobody can really predict what can happen in the world of cryptocurrency though am optimistic of this whole new industry and I can sense that we are now having a very competitive engagement here as more and more alternatives are being prodded to the market. Will ArcBlock be the new ETH? That will depend so much on how the general market would be receiving this new platform. We are expanding right now albeit the market is down due to the continuing correction but overall the prospect is really good and the environment is ready to accept alternatives to the most established ones like Ethereum and Bitcoin though it can take a lot of time and effort to win over these two big names. Good-luck to all the people behind ArcBlock and their many supporters.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 11:18:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: