Pages:
Author

Topic: Architect Launches Bitcoin Hostel Near Rio De Janeiro in Brazil - page 2. (Read 312 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This is really great news for the market of crypto currency. This proves that the popularity and the demand of the crypto currency as well as bitcoin in on the rise. Such initiative will make the crypto currency more mainstream and popular.
Activity: 84
That's an amazing news. Bitcoin is now being used in literally every possible field. Hostel Bitcoin is a crypto themed hostel built by Alessandro Santos in Paraty of Brazil. The customers will be able to pay for every service including breakfast and tours through Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
That's an interesting and innovative one. Like this idea a lot. It will definitely help to rise the ecosystem of cryptocurrency. If this news go viral than it will definitely help to grow cryptocurrency not only in Brazil but also in other countries around the world.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Can anybody inform me how much it costs to rent such property? Managing a hostel / hotel with crypto is interesting project, seems to me. Lets see how crypto acts in this real business. I prefer crypto while travelling. And have plan to run such business in future.
Currently I am also in health faculty that uses crypto as fuel to deliver health services.
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
If travel and tourism start accepting cryto currency then International travelers will be most relieved. It will be headache to accumulate forex and return unused forex after the visit completes.   If we have some establishment that can accept cryto currencies in all over the world.
But sad part is some government do not see crypto currency as currency and do not take it as legal form of payment.

Anyway good article though article is seriously lacking with pictures.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
Interesting that they say they will accept Monero (XMR) in the future too. I wonder how a merchant is supposed to do taxes when you get paid in an untraceable cryptocurrency? I guess it's similar to getting paid in cash. The problem is what will happen once governments ban cash, interesting future ahead.

As far as BTC usage goes, I hope they start learning how to set up a lightning network node to receive LN payments for when the fees start going up again eventually.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
This goes to show how really popular cryptocurrency is and mostly what bitcoin really has to offer in this kind establishment, I really think that the owner did a great job in really promoting the Cryptocurrency name and let the passerby wonder what really is bitcoin and other altcoins is, Both imagination and creativity of the owner I think is brilliant and well while for now bitcoin is the only Cryptocurrency that are accepted in this hostel for now they will eventually proceed in accepting further, Ripple’s XRP, Monero in the future.
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: