Pages:
Author

Topic: Archived - page 10. (Read 17283 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 08, 2017, 04:08:17 PM
Hi dev I send you pm, please answer
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
July 08, 2017, 03:25:16 PM
I don't know what this coin is all about but KingN gave me my share of giveaway coins and coins for holding KNC. 12 RSGP total. I'll be watching this market with interest. Maybe another win for us like KNC.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
July 08, 2017, 01:10:21 PM
thank you I received the coins!
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
July 08, 2017, 03:21:39 PM
Coin received. Thanks dev
Activity: 434
July 08, 2017, 03:04:45 PM
I will joining the give away dev, please send me the coin, already follow you twitter I send you pm
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 08, 2017, 02:44:13 PM
thank you for RSGP coin, i hope this coin can be best coin on change.
this coin is launch on exchange or no? i will buy if it ready on market.
Activity: 356
July 08, 2017, 02:13:37 PM
thank you so much for 6 RSGP, i will sell in best rate on exchange.
Activity: 356
July 08, 2017, 02:00:05 PM
i send you a PM dev, please check.
thanks for the chance, i will check my wallet after this moment.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
July 08, 2017, 12:39:15 PM
I want to buy RSGP coin,Where i can buy ?
What is the price of RSGP?
I am very interested in RSGP

We released yesterday, we just got listed on https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-RSGP.htm so i would expect to see some trading begin in the next couple of hours or so as people wake up and send coins over.

As for the giveaway, it is still running but not for much longer and amounts per person have had to be lowered due to the MASSIVE amount of requests i got which was unexpected.

If you have not received yet it is likely because your account is too new or i missed you, if you are a real human feel free to pm me again as a reminder. Smiley

If you try to cheat the system with multiple accounts i am not stupid and have seen a couple of you try it already, will not work! Smiley

I want to buy RSGP.But when can I buy RSGP ?
It does not matter if I do not get a giveaway,I can buy
If indeed get a giveaway, I am very happy hehe  Grin

You will be able to buy it as soon as people start placing it for sale on the exchange, I would suspect within the next few hours, just bookmark the page. Wink

Yes i want to buy with rate 0.0005,Hopefully I get with the price 0.0005.
I am very sure this coin is expensive.
Do you register in bittrex for trade RSGP?
legendary
July 08, 2017, 11:56:20 AM

We released yesterday, we just got listed on https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-RSGP.htm so i would expect to see some trading begin in the next couple of hours or so as people wake up and send coins over.

As for the giveaway, it is still running but not for much longer and amounts per person have had to be lowered due to the MASSIVE amount of requests i got which was unexpected.

If you have not received yet it is likely because your account is too new or i missed you, if you are a real human feel free to pm me again as a reminder. Smiley

If you try to cheat the system with multiple accounts i am not stupid and have seen a couple of you try it already, will not work! Smiley

I want to buy RSGP.But when can I buy RSGP ?
It does not matter if I do not get a giveaway,I can buy
If indeed get a giveaway, I am very happy hehe  Grin
Activity: 196
July 08, 2017, 11:49:30 AM
I used to love runescape.

Hopefully I get in early and get some party favors :-)

https://twitter.com/RSGPcoin/status/883687741334183940
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
July 08, 2017, 11:31:03 AM
Is the giveaway still running dev ?
legendary
July 08, 2017, 11:25:42 AM
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
July 08, 2017, 11:24:32 AM
Good project idea dev, the wallet is clean from malware and virus, i downloaded it though got scare when i saw those lovely bars but it is fantastic.

I wish you success in this project and always.

I am sending my address for the bounty.

Thank you. Smiley

I have sent out A LOT of coins today and last night, Not much left for the giveaway so it will likely be finished by the end of day, I have contacted a couple exchanges to inquire about listing and you guys have done a good job asking yobit so hopefully the future is bright.

Only thing i am still working on is a block explorer because the on i usually use cryptoid is down, so if you would like to create one for us or point us in the right direction please do! Smiley

Thanks for the continued support, I hope to see both $KNC and $RSGP shine like a bright light in the future and may you all have many blessings! Smiley

Air drop received thanks, Dev, plz update necessary information to add coin to yobit and also open a Nova exchange voting looking to support this coin thanks
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
July 08, 2017, 10:21:21 AM
i sent pm last week and sent wallet asddress today but i havent received my coin yet.....

I received more then 140 Messages over the last two days asking for coins, this is not including the people from knc and in the slack, so if i missed you i am sorry and will try to get coins to you, but some people are not going to get any, just too many people i have to randomly select. Wink

If there is no coin, then no longer wait? Undecided
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 08, 2017, 11:22:50 AM
I got my share of Giveaway.  Thank you very much.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
July 08, 2017, 10:53:09 AM

VOTE

DONE
Activity: 224
July 08, 2017, 10:47:58 AM
I have already follow your twitter and retweet
is there I must have any KNC to join the give away?
send you pm
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
July 08, 2017, 10:29:13 AM
i sent pm last week and sent wallet asddress today but i havent received my coin yet.....

I received more then 140 Messages over the last two days asking for coins, this is not including the people from knc and in the slack, so if i missed you i am sorry and will try to get coins to you, but some people are not going to get any, just too many people i have to randomly select. Wink

PM sent! I hope I will be lucky Smiley

I hope so and will be lounch in market exchange
Activity: 224
July 08, 2017, 10:17:16 AM

PM sent! I hope I will be lucky Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: