Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 21. (Read 11758 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
I just looked at the chart on the CMC. Bitwatt price decisively rises. I wonder what is the main reason to it.

It is a good project with good future prospects. And they start this week in Romania and Bulgaria.
and of course, there is a trading competition on coss.io, that probably drives the price, too

Yeah I guess, the price has fallen a bit again. I don't know what is going on with these markets, every time I see a bullish candle on my charts the prices goes completely the different way. Haven't opened a trade for at least two weeks.

I think some people are anxiously waiting for the price to rise so that they can sell and buy back later. But it's a bit higher than before let's just watch and see what might happen when the trading competition finishes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2018, 09:52:55 AM
I just looked at the chart on the CMC. Bitwatt price decisively rises. I wonder what is the main reason to it.

It is a good project with good future prospects. And they start this week in Romania and Bulgaria.
and of course, there is a trading competition on coss.io, that probably drives the price, too

Yeah I guess, the price has fallen a bit again. I don't know what is going on with these markets, every time I see a bullish candle on my charts the prices goes completely the different way. Haven't opened a trade for at least two weeks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
June 26, 2018, 09:40:04 AM
Will be bittwatt listed on huobi? Ceo said BWT will go on huobi soon.

Yeah, they posted in their telegram channel that there is a little delay due to the audit that the exchange needs to carry out, but looks like the process is well under way.

Wow, I think this will be a big deal for Bittwatt, if they get listed on Huobi. It is one of the biggest exchanges, especially in the asian market.

yeah, a large exchange would certainly bring in more investors, but I think the real progress will be when the B2B platform launches and when more people adopt BWT as a payment method for their electric bills.

For me i think the real progress would come when BWT is used for what it is design for. Which is as a means of paying bills.
Instead of trading with high volume or high price , this is a main purpose of Bittwatt tokens. It will be really good when it starting pay bills by using Bittwatt tokens.

Not only that but I think the trading exchange of energy wil be just as busy as the bill paying with BWT tokens. I'm more excited for the energy exchange for sure
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
June 26, 2018, 09:29:50 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

Yeah, they posted in their telegram channel that there is a little delay due to the audit that the exchange needs to carry out, but looks like the process is well under way.

Wow, I think this will be a big deal for Bittwatt, if they get listed on Huobi. It is one of the biggest exchanges, especially in the asian market.

yeah, a large exchange would certainly bring in more investors, but I think the real progress will be when the B2B platform launches and when more people adopt BWT as a payment method for their electric bills.

For me i think the real progress would come when BWT is used for what it is design for. Which is as a means of paying bills.
Instead of trading with high volume or high price , this is a main purpose of Bittwatt tokens. It will be really good when it starting pay bills by using Bittwatt tokens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
June 26, 2018, 08:59:33 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 07:54:32 AM
Even the best tokens have rough starts, COSS is a good exchange. They helped with the Bittwatt ICO and ran the BWT trading competition on their exchange. This is something a lot of other exchanges do not do.

What we need to see is Bittwatt securing more partnerships with energy companies and to let them develop and release the Bittwatt energy exchange. This is when investors will hopefully start to see returns as the demand will increase.

I agree with you, Coss was a good choice as the first Exchange. As you can see, they have a lot of trading volume, so BWT was very fast listed on CMC.
And the prices are rising again at the moment, I was really lucky that I bought so many tokens last week

i don't see any issues with Coss to be honest.  It got Bittwatt listed on CoinMarketCap, and it's been multiple days of over $100,000 in 24 hour volume, if people don't like Coss, they can buy BWT directly from the beta exchange platform, so there's multiple options still!

Markets are stagnant at the moment as investors are waiting for whales and institutions to take charge and buy back into Bitcoin and Ethereum. When the bull markets return we will start to see projects like Bittwatt grow in value.

I think this could happen around the same time it happened last year; end of year basically. I think regardless given the contracts are large in their value that inherently creates demand for the token.
June 26, 2018, 06:54:39 AM
Even the best tokens have rough starts, COSS is a good exchange. They helped with the Bittwatt ICO and ran the BWT trading competition on their exchange. This is something a lot of other exchanges do not do.

What we need to see is Bittwatt securing more partnerships with energy companies and to let them develop and release the Bittwatt energy exchange. This is when investors will hopefully start to see returns as the demand will increase.

I agree with you, Coss was a good choice as the first Exchange. As you can see, they have a lot of trading volume, so BWT was very fast listed on CMC.
And the prices are rising again at the moment, I was really lucky that I bought so many tokens last week

i don't see any issues with Coss to be honest.  It got Bittwatt listed on CoinMarketCap, and it's been multiple days of over $100,000 in 24 hour volume, if people don't like Coss, they can buy BWT directly from the beta exchange platform, so there's multiple options still!

Markets are stagnant at the moment as investors are waiting for whales and institutions to take charge and buy back into Bitcoin and Ethereum. When the bull markets return we will start to see projects like Bittwatt grow in value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 06:47:37 AM

We all know, why the Bittwatt team choose the COSS exchange to support their ICO and for the first listing. I don‘t have any issues with COSS and I don‘t see why others should have some. The trading volume on the exchange is higher, than other projects on other exchanges.

They have a good business acumen to have gone into partnership with COSS exchange in the first place, doing that made them achieve the needed volume to get listed in coinmarketcap, so it was indeed rewarding, as oppose to a situation where they pause and try to get listed, thereby reducing the positive vibe in the community
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
June 26, 2018, 06:15:06 AM
WE ARE RELIABLE Choose the fiat or blockchain tokens you would like to exchange, input your receiving address, & send your funds. https://exchange.bittwatt.com/  ENERGY AT EASE  Pay your electricity bill using your favorite BWT BittWatt token.

This is very cool, easy and very relative.... Does this applies to just any region or restricted to Romania and some already working countries?
Activity: 420
June 26, 2018, 06:12:03 AM

We all know, why the Bittwatt team choose the COSS exchange to support their ICO and for the first listing. I don‘t have any issues with COSS and I don‘t see why others should have some. The trading volume on the exchange is higher, than other projects on other exchanges.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 06:08:18 AM
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/bittwatt. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
Activity: 672
June 26, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

100k BWT trading volume is not that much, I have expected more. When I compare with other exchages, the volume is multiple times higher. Maybe I can take part next time.

I personally am expecting a pump in the next few days especially when they keep pushing updates to the system and get more partners onboard. Also if they are able to run more contracts then I am expecting it to be done through bwt.

It would be good to see a pump for BWT, I'm actually very surprised that we haven't seen one yet.

It all depends on press releases and positive sentiments.

The more news they release about the Romanian energy company partnership and the more customers we see sign up to the platform. Then the higher the demand for tokens will be.

Well said mate, publicity is very essential in this line of business, the first task is to secure good partnerships and a well developed project the next phase is to create an awareness about the project both works hand in hand. I hope publicity increases in coming days.

It really is, Bittwatt have agreed a really big partnership and they need to use this to their advantage. They can use the company in Romania as an example to other countries and to investors to show them what they can do.

What I think is that cross platform is not that successful. May be cross failed to get more customers on exchange platform.

I dont think like that. Coss gave a good start for the Bittwatt tokens. It does not matter where the token is listed. People always dump first before they take it to moon. Lets just HODL and watch.

You're right, is the norm of most people in the community to prefer bigger exchanges because of the believe that such will make the token moon but one thing is certain, a project without a concept is as good as dead, they may have some initial pump but that's it, soon it will just be forgotten, bittwatt has a concept, exchange don't matter but the project does mater
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
June 26, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
June 26, 2018, 05:28:09 AM

June 26, 2018, 04:08:57 AM

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
June 26, 2018, 03:51:26 AM

Sure, even I am amazed by this feature. I think that many people will join as soon as possible if this is ready. There is already a exchange a wonderful start.
At the start would be unknown to a lot of people, but when people start paying with BWT other people will notice it and try to find information about it.

yeah, totally true at first it gonna be just a few but eventually a lot more people will have the idea, from the look of things I expect within 2 years BWT will be popular 
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
June 26, 2018, 03:42:50 AM

Paying bills with BWT is just one of the many features of Bittwatt. Personally, I am much more looking forward to the Energy Exchange and the opportunity to sell self-produced electricity

The energy exchange will be the heart of Bittwatt this is the big advantage having the ease of exchanging electricity with a couple of clicks - resulting a in a cleaner environment ensuring all electricity produced gets utilized from the platform
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
June 26, 2018, 03:01:21 AM

Paying bills with BWT is just one of the many features of Bittwatt. Personally, I am much more looking forward to the Energy Exchange and the opportunity to sell self-produced electricity

Well it just requires more people to be aware of it, I also think the biggest obstacle is going to be getting people to buy BWT to pay their bills.  Currently it's FIAT > Bill, but to use BWT people need to do FIAT > BWT > Bill, and extra step in the process, and lets face it people are lazy, or use direct debit payments.  For BWT to become feasible, I think it needs to offer a discount over paying in FIAT.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 26, 2018, 03:01:21 AM

Sure, even I am amazed by this feature. I think that many people will join as soon as possible if this is ready. There is already a exchange a wonderful start.
At the start would be unknown to a lot of people, but when people start paying with BWT other people will notice it and try to find information about it.
Pages:
Jump to: