Pages:
Author

Topic: archived. - page 45. (Read 11780 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 03:32:33 AM
I have a little question. This is an ico?

lol what, yes Bitwatt was an ICO, but it's finished now.  You can pickup the tokens on the Coss.io exchange if you'd like to get involved still, or you can use the beta exchange that the team have made.

They are already working on the product, because as Darkoth89 has said the ICO is over. Here is the link for the Beta Exchange https://exchange.bittwatt.com/

Yeah man, I did a small test and it went through fast, the withdrawal was a little slow, but that's not a major issue especially considering it is in beta currently as well, highly recommend if you want to get some more BWT.

What was the rate you used? do you recommed getting BWT off COSS or off the beta version of the exchange? I am yet to test it but trusting your feedback.

I would advice using the beta since it their own exchange and he said something like it fast but the withdrawal was slow.

Withdrawal is always slow in all the exchanges. This could be that they have to do some verifications before sending it out?

Bittwatt can be bought using cross exchange or Bittwatt platform. Will there any plan for listing at top exchange? Or it will be always like what we have now?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 02:51:50 AM
I'm review in website on your idea, It is actually interesting.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
June 17, 2018, 02:51:04 AM

lol what, yes Bitwatt was an ICO, but it's finished now.  You can pickup the tokens on the Coss.io exchange if you'd like to get involved still, or you can use the beta exchange that the team have made.

They are already working on the product, because as Darkoth89 has said the ICO is over. Here is the link for the Beta Exchange https://exchange.bittwatt.com/

Yeah man, I did a small test and it went through fast, the withdrawal was a little slow, but that's not a major issue especially considering it is in beta currently as well, highly recommend if you want to get some more BWT.

What was the rate you used? do you recommed getting BWT off COSS or off the beta version of the exchange? I am yet to test it but trusting your feedback.

I would advice using the beta since it their own exchange and he said something like it fast but the withdrawal was slow.

Withdrawal is always slow in all the exchanges. This could be that they have to do some verifications before sending it out?
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
June 17, 2018, 02:02:58 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 01:40:37 AM

Activity: 23
June 16, 2018, 07:39:09 PM
Hello .
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion!
Logical job, interesting results.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
June 16, 2018, 07:04:09 PM
I have sent a query in telegram, waiting for your response.
Assured activity, a rather interesting approach, spotless website.

Y they do a good job at it I think their web development team have been a really impressive bunch as the layout and functionality seem to be doing great hope they keep the team active and improving
Activity: 14
June 16, 2018, 06:45:19 PM
I have sent a query in telegram, waiting for your response.
Assured activity, a rather interesting approach, spotless website.
June 16, 2018, 06:34:06 PM

lol what, yes Bitwatt was an ICO, but it's finished now.  You can pickup the tokens on the Coss.io exchange if you'd like to get involved still, or you can use the beta exchange that the team have made.

Its really good to know. Thanks for sharing this information here. Review from the users is very important to make sure that it is working indeed good. Somebody should publish review in all the blogs.

Hmm thanks for informing us ! It is always a good feeling when your deposits are fast, because sometimes i want to trade them quickly.

yeah, nobody would want delay most especially when you want to urgently trade. they are really trying to meet up to the standard it a good thing, considering the fact that they are new to the game
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
June 16, 2018, 06:25:26 PM

Its really good to know. Thanks for sharing this information here. Review from the users is very important to make sure that it is working indeed good. Somebody should publish review in all the blogs.

Hmm thanks for informing us ! It is always a good feeling when your deposits are fast, because sometimes i want to trade them quickly.
June 16, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

Yeah, it shoud be nice to read a blog article about new exhange with somehow detailed explanation of how to use it.

For the Exchange you don't need a detailed explanation, it's quite simple. You will need a guide when Bittwatt released the Trading platform, but not before.

Honestly if they're trading platform is anything like we've seen in the previews, i don't think anyone from the crypto crowd should need a guide, it'll be just like an exchange trading coins, except with energy Cheesy

yeah its gonna be awesome to see such trading platform when there is a spike it is not currency or stock but energy, bittwatt will change a lot in the electricity sector I just hope they deliver as planned
Activity: 14
June 16, 2018, 05:54:24 PM
I like the construction of this plan.
Sober job, spotless job, a rather interesting business!
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
June 16, 2018, 05:45:18 PM
The plan is very nice and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.

I'm optimistic their vision will become a reality, they have a very strong team well focused and determined the future seems secured for this guys.

With a successful project, working exchange already on ground, trading exchange to come soon and a some partnerships, i believe they will really go far in the future.

Yes, Bittwatt team is doing what is needed for this project. And I think this project will a successful one. In fact there is lot of development in last few months.  

Any news on the expansion part? I am not sure where they are at when it comes to progress in Romania and whether they were able to get partners on board?
Bittwatt has a partnership with Eva-Energy from Romania, which will allow the customers(they have around 30.000 customers) to pay their bills using BWT starting with the end of this month. Also, i've read on the telegram channel about partnerships with companies from Belgium, Holland and France from what i remember.

OH pretty cool, lovely update, more of this expansion is needed for Bittwatt, they seem to be among the few projects putting in extra efforts and working the talks, would check in telegram for more updates

EVA-Energy is not the only partner for Bittwatt. They have also partnerships with the Bulgarian company Energy Market JSC and the Macedonian electricity supplier Future Energy.

I looked up the above companies and they are quite good for partnership with Bittwatt no doubt, looking forward to the actual work output with this companies
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 05:36:30 PM
The plan is very nice and if you truly thrive in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.

I'm optimistic their vision will become a reality, they have a very strong team well focused and determined the future seems secured for this guys.

With a successful project, working exchange already on ground, trading exchange to come soon and a some partnerships, i believe they will really go far in the future.

Yes, Bittwatt team is doing what is needed for this project. And I think this project will a successful one. In fact there is lot of development in last few months.  

Any news on the expansion part? I am not sure where they are at when it comes to progress in Romania and whether they were able to get partners on board?
Bittwatt has a partnership with Eva-Energy from Romania, which will allow the customers(they have around 30.000 customers) to pay their bills using BWT starting with the end of this month. Also, i've read on the telegram channel about partnerships with companies from Belgium, Holland and France from what i remember.

OH pretty cool, lovely update, more of this expansion is needed for Bittwatt, they seem to be among the few projects putting in extra efforts and working the talks, would check in telegram for more updates

EVA-Energy is not the only partner for Bittwatt. They have also partnerships with the Bulgarian company Energy Market JSC and the Macedonian electricity supplier Future Energy.

These partners name doesn't sound d familiar to me. I really don't know much about them but I want to believe that they have been selectively picked and they will be off positive benefits to the project
Activity: 672
June 16, 2018, 05:30:50 PM

But is the above partnership authentic?, because i have been seeing conflicting statements about the whole partnership deal, i really hope they will make it official and we can get to spread the good news, bittwatt has a lot to offer and needs all the avenue it can get to attain the needed results and deliver an environment of healthy energy delivery
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
June 16, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

Yeah, it shoud be nice to read a blog article about new exhange with somehow detailed explanation of how to use it.

For the Exchange you don't need a detailed explanation, it's quite simple. You will need a guide when Bittwatt released the Trading platform, but not before.

Honestly if they're trading platform is anything like we've seen in the previews, i don't think anyone from the crypto crowd should need a guide, it'll be just like an exchange trading coins, except with energy Cheesy
Activity: 420
June 16, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

Activity: 42
June 16, 2018, 05:12:03 PM
The project looks very much like MWAT, similar projects without any individuality...
In which market is the project oriented, which countries, cities, there is already a report on the work done?
Activity: 28
June 16, 2018, 04:59:16 PM
surprising comercial fees!
Irreproachable business, interesting vision.  Good luck devs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
June 16, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

Pages:
Jump to: