Pages:
Author

Topic: archived - page 58. (Read 146415 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 01, 2014, 07:27:50 AM
A gift for new investors

I ll be here tomorrow, today I have a lot of work to do. I hope to not hurt any sensibility... this is XXX coin, right?

Let me find good news

WOW, I love you mistress! I want to pay XXX for mistress' services. Come on dev, bring it on!
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
July 01, 2014, 07:26:52 AM
i have bought some. Hope i'm right
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
July 01, 2014, 07:21:19 AM
Ei dev, as you can see by my name, this could be my coin.
I'm going to explain better what I mean. Sorry for my imperfect english
First of all I'm a student and I m 28 yers old. I m paying my studies working like cam girls ( I tell you now: I hate pm, so guys don't write me or you ll not see me here anymore). I work in rivcams ( www.rivcams.com). If you have not idea of what I m talking about, go there and you ll have an idea. The bigger problem of the men who pay for " talk" with me is this: they pay with creditcard, so for the bank or for anyone that wants to take informations, it is like to say:" this man pay for cam girls". Credit card is not anonymous. In the other side, this is a big problem for the girls too. We receiving payments through credit card and it is like to say " this is a bitch... " ( men, sorry but this is your language).
The question is: how to pay cam girls and be anonymous?
I want to say my proposal.
I have not tecnical skills but if there is someone able to build a website for camgirls, I ll be able to find the girls. I don't want to do big promises, but five girls I m sure. Girls could be paied with xxx or btc? I don't know... I just can tell you that more or less I earn 2,50 euro for minut.. Anyway, we can find togheter a solution, I don't think this is the problem. Tomorrow I ll ask to them what they think about, but I m sure that if they are paid there is not problem. I mean paid by men when they will work online. It would be an experiment, i think interesting for us ( me and the other girls)
Well, about me: I wrote this post by instict and still I have not bought some xxx. I ll buy some but if you think - or if community think - that this work could be interesting, I probably will buy more. It's first time that I make such proposal, I am attracted by the possibility of being anonymous.. but with this algo can we?
So, I just wait news from you. I m going to sleep, it s late here and it has been a hard day
Ok...
Post a picture of you with a page in your hand with XXXCoin writed on it, no need to show your face  Grin !
Usually I m paid for that. Did I ask you money for something? Why should I do? Another stupid comment like this and I ll leave. I will not repeat. Thank you
A gift for new investors

I ll be here tomorrow, today I have a lot of work to do. I hope to not hurt any sensibility... this is XXX coin, right?

Let me find good news

J'adore l'esprit contradictoire des femmes , c'est toujours un plaisir !

Et si je vous ai proposé de faire une photo comme vous l'avez faite c'etais à titre promotionnel et en rapport avec l'activité de cette crypto monnaie.
Et je suis desolé que vous ayez pris ça pour une insulte ce n'etait pas le but.

Jolie cadeau pour la communauté et les futurs investisseurs qui ont maintenant la preuve que vous et votre communauté supportez cette monnaie.

I love the contradictory spirit of women, it is always a pleasure!

And if I offered to take a picture as you made ​​it was at promotional purposes and in connection with the activity of this crypto currency.
And I'm sorry you took it as an insult that was not the goal.

Nice gift for the community and future investors now have evidence that you and your community support that currency.
Activity: 434
July 01, 2014, 07:19:44 AM
thank you - once received I will post the tx ID..

Done! now please don't be so negative and contribute to making this coin succeed. I understand there are a lot of scammers in Crypto but we need to have a little faith in this team for now. 4 days since release and I think there will be multiple updates coming the next 2 weeks that will make us very happy investors Cheesy

Just look at that perfect ass and imagine the possibilities. Girls are standing in line to start accepting XXX

thank you

Code:
Date: 01/07/2014 11:59
To: XCLjWA3KU2KhwD6pDHBoQ3mvzV8Q1xHBuy (own address)
Credit: 9999.98 XXX
Net amount: +9999.98 XXX
Transaction ID: dddbadc023a219b0d58dfecefc78bd4b9881e54f391e808a01409503a1d87f4f

now. firstly; I have never been negative regarding this coin. The developer clearly has some kind of personal prejudice which he cannot control and his remarks that I was trolling the thread were totally absurd. I have actually supported the coin - by setting up a pool, and by mining it.

I have not dumped the coins which were mined, and I am happy to let them stake to ensure propagation of the network.
However, reading through the thread, and the seemingly 'juvenile' attitude, it's not something that I wish to get involved in.

thank you again, for paying the pool bounty which was promised. I will now consider this account settled.

Good to hear! But seeing threw his/them eyes; they only visit btcTalk once or twice a day. If they see 10 spamm messages about a unpaid bounty since last time the read the thread I would also think you are spamming and FUDDING. If it was a 10k usd bounty it would be different.

Keep up the good work and your help is always welcome (I pressume)

of course, if anything is needed, do not hesitate to ask
(my only concern now would be the juveniles on the thread - this could be dangerous for a coin of this concept)
Activity: 126
July 01, 2014, 07:14:56 AM

Done! now please don't be so negative and contribute to making this coin succeed. I understand there are a lot of scammers in Crypto but we need to have a little faith in this team for now. 4 days since release and I think there will be multiple updates coming the next 2 weeks that will make us very happy investors Cheesy

Just look at that perfect ass and imagine the possibilities. Girls are standing in line to start accepting XXX

thank you

Code:
Transaction ID: dddbadc023a219b0d58dfecefc78bd4b9881e54f391e808a01409503a1d87f4f

now. firstly; I have never been negative regarding this coin. The developer clearly has some kind of personal prejudice which he cannot control and his remarks that I was trolling the thread were totally absurd. I have actually supported the coin - by setting up a pool, and by mining it.

I have not dumped the coins which were mined, and I am happy to let them stake to ensure propagation of the network.
However, reading through the thread, and the seemingly 'juvenile' attitude, it's not something that I wish to get involved in.

thank you again, for paying the pool bounty which was promised. I will now consider this account settled.

Good to hear! But seeing threw his/them eyes; they only visit btcTalk once or twice a day. If they see 10 spamm messages about a unpaid bounty since last time the read the thread I would also think you are spamming and FUDDING. If it was a 10k usd bounty it would be different.

Keep up the good work and your help is always welcome (I pressume)
July 01, 2014, 07:09:45 AM

thank you

Code:

July 01, 2014, 07:02:13 AM

July 01, 2014, 06:46:44 AM
the developer has the addresses. he simply refuses to send the bounty.

Well there probably is a good reason for it since you already adressed it more then once. It is a 10k bounty come on. You think they will not pay this NON significant amount of XXX because of bad intentions? Give me your adress and I will pay you the 13 euro's Tongue

XCLjWA3KU2KhwD6pDHBoQ3mvzV8Q1xHBuy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
July 01, 2014, 06:46:21 AM
  premine should be destroyed.
July 01, 2014, 06:45:42 AM

Well there probably is a good reason for it since you already adressed it more then once. It is a 10k bounty come on. You think they will not pay this NON significant amount of XXX because of bad intentions? Give me your adress and I will pay you the 13 euro's Tongue
July 01, 2014, 06:40:29 AM
We will pay the bounties, please everyone contact us soon, unfortunately one of the developer deleted the messages, because there were too big mess,
so we need the address again, many pool haven't send their address

July 01, 2014, 06:39:31 AM
 We will pay the bounties, please everyone contact us soon, unfortunately one of the developer deleted the messages, because there were too big mess,
so we need the address again, many pool haven't send their address

This was in the last update by team (yesterday)
July 01, 2014, 06:38:35 AM
Did dev have any bounties?  there isn't any advertised in the OP.

yes. Pool bounty was 10k XXX - there were others.
Activity: 406
July 01, 2014, 06:35:05 AM
Did dev have any bounties?  there isn't any advertised in the OP.
July 01, 2014, 06:18:11 AM
If anyone has received some bountie by dev?

the developer did not honour his bounty offerings.
July 01, 2014, 06:15:39 AM
Would be nice if those suggestions are technically possible.. Don't know About that but dev. will probably answer when he is online!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 01, 2014, 06:12:07 AM
If anyone has received some bountie by dev?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 01, 2014, 06:05:22 AM
A gift for new investors

Let me find good news

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 01, 2014, 05:55:11 AM
there are 37 pages of post and not a fucking mac wallet. this is the third post i'm doing asking for one. what the fuck!!! isn't there anyone with a mac that mined this fucking coin?Huh come on dev!!! do something. I'm not supposed to know how to compile a mac wallet.give a fucking bounty to somedoby
http://howto.wired.com/wiki/Compile_Software_from_Source_Code
Activity: 462
July 01, 2014, 05:50:21 AM
If I could offer some advice, if you REALLY want to set this coin apart, build a decentralized cam network to where girls could get paid directly and not have a middle man instead of messing with this anon fad first.

exactly. that's the point: decentralized without intermediares

Download the qt, open your wallet, here are all your XXXcoins, and oh whats this extra tab over here?........HOLY FUCK!  It's live feeds of cam girls, hundreds to choose from!  I can pay them and watch them insert large phallic objects into every orifice on their bodies, all from the freaking wallet!  I'm not even into cam girls, but I would jerk off to that just based on how amazing it would be.  Hold up, gotta hit up amazon for a case of Kleenex so I can be prepared, later guys!

hi to all. Well, I don't like how this guy exposed his concept, but I though about it tonight and I admit that a wallet with a directly line with cam girls could be the top. oh ooh.  Consider it like a brainstorming. In my view, this is some things that such XXX wallet should have:

- Oviously, a disclaimer button for majority age
- Price converter in fiat value ( at least only for reading and for make friendly the wallet for all)
- Feedback system for the girls ( if there are not intermediares, the customer must be guardanteed and not be scammed)
- Possibility of block for nations ( obviously cam models don't like the risk to be recognized by someone of their friend, so for example if I m a german girl maybe I prefer to work with all the rest of the world)

Why yes:

- decentralized system could allow to the cam models to work without intermediares, wich means more gain. Cam models often change the website where they work because of the high percentage deduct by the owner of the site. Some of those deduct even the 70%. It means that with this kind of wallet we bring to the table a job instrument. Obviosuly it must be accompanied by marketing campaign, but in this way I think we have strong argument for media coverage and not just air in the mouth

- weak point

Crypto mechanism
The success of this initiative will grow proportionally with the knowledge of the crypto mechanism, but a bigger gain surely will stimulate the interest of a lot of people ( if the publicity find the right channels: cam girls communities, twitter campaign ext..). I think that the real challenge is to make a such instrument easy to use: to help cam models to obtain immediatly their btc after been paied in XXX... how to do it? Easier the way to introduce newbies in the crypto, faster the success. But I repeat, this is a job instrument and like all the job instruments every person need to have the patience to learn. We have to look farther: this is really an original thing

Enjoy your day, today no gift, we didn't achieve 1000 sat because the community members prefer to dump Smiley you regret it, my dear

Note: don't bored me with all these dumps, there is the risk that I lose my interest. I don't like to be refused Smiley

Agreed, this dude is a total douche but a genius none the less.  Cam girls in the wallet!?!?!?  Fucking amazing concept.

Fuck TOR, fuck anon, all you need is to load up the wallet and see a beautiful 19 year old cunt and asshole staring at you.

WE WANT CAM GIRLS IN THE WALLET!!!  Can you imagine the insanity this would create within the alt community?

DEVS, DROP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING AT THE MOMENT AND FOCUS ON IMPLEMENTING THIS BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, SOMEONE WILL DO IT BEFORE YOU.

2014.06.30 - Anonymous coin sending via mixing service + Tor, new Cam site:
Development:
We are talking with a guy, who got a new idea to make a cam site where users can pay with BTC / XXX,
we will help him to make the payment system.

Tor:
One of our developer in the new wallet could connect to the testnet network via Tor socks, we will add Tor when the new wallet version is ready.

Anon sending:
We are working on a new AnonX mixing implementation, see the graph below to see in what will it differ
from the current darksending / sharedcoin systems,
only one disadvantage is that it will require a centralization, but this disadvantage is small if we look at the new advantages what it can give us.

Community managers and bounties:
We are talking with najzenmajsen and techsolution to accept our community manager position, because the devs don't have time to manage
the forum thread, the payment sites just took too much time from our freetime.
so we need the address again, many pool haven't send their address.

Premine:
We discussed it with the community, and we decided it is not a good idea to store it in another exchange, it have security issues, and we will have
an inside exchange in our payment site too, and if one exchange holds another exchange's coin, is never a good idea.
Still no escrow contacted to us, but we think that would be the best idea, they can stake the wallet too, what exchanges won't do.

And last night the price was 50 satoshi, our whole premine was worth 1 btc (we paid more on licenses last night),
anybody could buy more XXX at bittrex than we have in premine, with a very little btc investment.
So we don't see why people still talking about it, many people have a lot more XXX coin than the whole premine sum.

bump

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE PAYMENT SYSTEM, TOR AND ANONYMITY IS A GIMMICK ANYWAY, PUT VAGINAS IN THE WALLET NOW!!
Pages:
Jump to: