Pages:
Author

Topic: Ardor: Lisk/Eth's biggest competition . 1billion potential cap(10x returns) - page 11. (Read 19512 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i bought at 37... if fall, i will buy more   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
How long did it take for the ignis ICO's to sell out?

This is not the thread to ask this, however: The 2 first rounds (of 4) took literally milliseconds to be bought.

Check al the info here:

https://www.jelurida.com/ico

Third round starts tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
As quarter number 4 is near . Any moment from here on the mainnet of Ardor will be launched . I see this as a great opportunity to enter and potentially it will really have a 10x in return. Time to forge .
Activity: 4
Lookin good tonight.

Volume up almost 70% from last night.
Activity: 1
Looking the goods - Thank you Sir! and Thank you Sir for the previous been following them all now. 
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
yea also expecting a run up this weekend as people begin to accumulate more NXT to buy into the second round of the ignis ICO, likely to be an easy trading strategy for each upcoming ICO sale period

CryptoMessiah says this is going to at least 1 Billion cap coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
Been in Ardr for a couple of weeks now. Seeing this makes my heart light weighted. Panic sold half of my bag after ignis ico commenced and the subsequent dump on Ardr. But this chart has given me hope of a good profit in Ardr. Please how high do you think it can go once it breaks out?
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
yea also expecting a run up this weekend as people begin to accumulate more NXT to buy into the second round of the ignis ICO, likely to be an easy trading strategy for each upcoming ICO sale period
legendary
You're holding for a few months?

I'll never commit to holding for a specific amount of time. 

I will hold until i reach my desired level of profit... and sell 10% or so of my position at each local top

Hey dbt1033,

and how do you determine a local top? like 20%? 50%? 2x growth?

Cheers

Interested to know as well. I imagine he compares the market cap to similar projects to determine their true value.

That's one way I do it... i also like fib extensions /gann fans for determining potential final tops. 

You can determine a local top through analyzing momentum...  in other words, it stops moving after a decent rise and is not flagging or showing any kind of obvious accumulation pattern
Activity: 234
Merit: 102

I will hold until i reach my desired level of profit... and sell 10% or so of my position at each local top

Hey dbt1033,

Cheers

Interested to know as well. I imagine he compares the market cap to similar projects to determine their true value.
Activity: 32

Hey dbt1033,

Cheers
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
How long did it take for the ignis ICO's to sell out?
legendary

Activity: 4
legendary
Thanks for this thread.

I was in Ardor + IGNIS because of the fundamentals.

Now I am buying more because of the TA.

I may be wrong but I predict 2x-3x in USD in 2months or less.

Yeah I am also in for a couple of month now, because of the fundamentals. Rebought some blood too early but thats okey, if you buy all the bloody way down. We are going to see a huge rise in 2018 so I am not going to sell my bag Smiley

I agree, it's hard to beat the fundamentals of ardr
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Thanks for this thread.

Yeah I am also in for a couple of month now, because of the fundamentals. Rebought some blood too early but thats okey, if you buy all the bloody way down. We are going to see a huge rise in 2018 so I am not going to sell my bag Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Thanks for this thread.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
For those who are interested in Ignis ICO, taken from www.jelurida.com/ico :

The first and second rounds are now sold out! 140 M JLRDA total were sold and 68 M NXT collected. Thank you all for your contribution!

The third round of the crowdsale will be divided into 4 offers of 25 M JLRDA each, all priced at 1 JLRDA for 0.76 NXT. These will be released according to the following time schedule:

Sat, Sep 9th between 06:45 - 07:15 UTC
Sun, Sep 10th between 18:45 - 19:15 UTC
Tue, Sep 12th between 06:45 - 07:15 UTC
Thu, Sep 14th between 18:45 - 19:15 UTC

The exact time within each 30 minute interval will be decided randomly. Jelurida reserves the right to modify the above schedule in case of circumstances beyond its control.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
"Starting from version 1.11.6, the Nxt Reference Software (NRS) is the first software to be released under the Jelurida Public License, with the Special Conditions requiring a 10% sharedrop to the NXT holders from Nxt clones."

Simply fork 1.11.5 as the GPL cannot be undone, and then reverse-engineer the features of NXT 1.11.6+ (if you need them) or Ardor. The source of the code is public (Ardor is still closed source but will be "shared source" [source-available] once it launches, otherwise it could be malware and no one with a bit of brain would install it), so you simply have to grasp the concept behind it and write your own code Grin

This "JPL" license is a total fail and short-sighted as hell. But the project ARDR overall is great, it's one of those with most potential. That's why I'm still in, despite of that crappy "shared source" license.
Pages:
Jump to: