Author

Topic: | ARDOR | Scalable Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform | Proof of Stake - page 125. (Read 395743 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
---- April profit share ----

A total of 294252.92831902 NXT will be distributed among 309 accounts which own a total of 13,375,133.10541 shares.

0.022 NXT per Janus owned.

Transaction 8213383200925147837

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject Team
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Part-time Altcoin Developer
The price of ARDOR in unit of NXT is decreasing greatly, while NXT is increasing. Funny.

I have a question:  Is it helpful for NXT if ARDOR has a success in the future?

Or has the NXT core dev discarded NXT?

If ARDOR has a success in the future, both NXT and ARDOR will be benefit from it.

NXT is still a great coin. There is no reason to discard it I believe.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

I plan to have my node on raspberry pi because it is not power-hungry. All you need is knowledge about linux and the OS is pretty much stable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The price of ARDOR in unit of NXT is decreasing greatly, while NXT is increasing. Funny.

I have a question:  Is it helpful for NXT if ARDOR has a success in the future?

Thats trading Smiley
A lot of coins are pumped that don't even have a website, so there is also no explanation for that. Crypto world is funny a lot as you can't predict what will happen.

Ardor and Nxt will both be supported and developed by Jelurida (the CoreDev organisation behind Ardor and Nxt) as they both have different use cases. Nxt won't be discarded.

Nxt is going up more than Ardor as Nxt is running since 2013 in production (mainnet) and Ardor is still on testnet.
Also NXT is on more exchanges than Ardor.
Also holding NXT will give you free IGNIS (1st child chain of Ardor) tokens when Ardor goes live in Q3 this year.
I  :)have invested in ardor and waiting patiently for its release. I hope it's worth the wait  Smiley lots of other coins seem to now be doing similar projects as ardor. To a non technical person they sound almost similar. Just wanted to ask if ardor will be different or similar to existing projects in simple words.

Is ardor similar to waves, list, eth or even projects like I/0 can some one please explain?

There is no competition for Ardor at the moment and it will take some time for there will be competition.

Ardor solves scalability and blockchain bloat issues that every crypto project faces as the 1st ever.
Activity: 700

I have a question:  Is it helpful for NXT if ARDOR has a success in the future?

Activity: 420
I  :)have invested in ardor and waiting patiently for its release. I hope it's worth the wait  Smiley lots of other coins seem to now be doing similar projects as ardor. To a non technical person they sound almost similar. Just wanted to ask if ardor will be different or similar to existing projects in simple words.

Is ardor similar to waves, list, eth or even projects like I/0 can some one please explain?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
what is there in terms of development for ARDOR in near time? I would like to buy in, just dont know If should wait a little or not...Is there any event in near future coming?  Smiley

Please don't buy if you only buy for speculation.

Buy anyway.  Wink
Activity: 378
what is there in terms of development for ARDOR in near time? I would like to buy in, just dont know If should wait a little or not...Is there any event in near future coming?  Smiley

Please don't buy if you only buy for speculation.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Going live on mainnet Q3 this year.
Now on testnet.

yeesssssss
Going live on mainnet Q3 this year.
Now on testnet.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
LOL fucking whales/traders always dump on news.  Dev good news today and price already go from 2500 back to 1900! wth??  I'm sure this is just small break before true breakout.  Cool Wink

Anyway, thank you for such dumps as I collect some more, looking fwd to 10k+ ARDR sooner or later Cheesy

May the Force be with you.

keep up thy way to mining for betterment and for excellent goals is too much better instead the stuff your minds with those things which you do not understand.

March 2017 (III)

Here’s some of the latest news about Nxt over this past week:

NXT COMMUNITY
•Nxt Foundation – Supporter Program
•Tipper – The Service will be Shut Down on the 1st of April
•Intel & The Floor – International Banking Blockchain Hackaton
•What’s The Best… – ARDR Listed
•Alt19 Index – ARDR and NXT Listed

DEVELOPMENT
•Chocolatey.org – Nxt Repository for Windows (Unofficial)

NXT IN THE MEDIA
•Hyperledger Blog – Blockchains for Business: Why Decentralization is Still a Factor
•Core Media – Sigwo Technologies: Blockchain as a Service Platform
•Nxt Folks – Value of Blockchain Technology is Exponentially Growing in the Past Months
•BLK Chain – Blockchain and Trust in Online Advertising

PRICE EVOLUTION
•Weekly NXT/ARDR Price Evolution

https://nxter.org/nxt-news-march-2017-iii-alone-we-can-do-so-little-together-we-can-do-so-much/
Ardor Developing still go on?

Please read this forum and than you would have noticed the weekly updates.
Its currently on testnet and will go live on mainnet in Q3 this year.
You can also join slack for more info: nxtchat.herokuapp.com
Can anyone give me some information about IGNIS?!

IGNIS will be the 1st child chain of Ardor.
Here all the features like there are in Nxt now and more will be activated.
You dont need to worry as a user about security and infrastructure because Ardor(main chain) arranges that for you (forgers).

In Q3 there will be a snapshot taken of your NXT holdings and will give you free IGNIS tokens.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Can anyone give me some information about IGNIS?!

I think IGNIS only altcoin in develop use NXT asset
same with ardor and NXT coin, total suply IGNIS one billion coin too
https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/coins/show/ignis

1 billion is too little.
Jump to: