Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Administrators/Moderators and Staff members useless? - page 2. (Read 454 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
Many whys.

Since when and why regular members have rights to decide who is scammer, and who is legit without valid reports?
What's a valid report in your opinion? A guy may come to me and say that their service will bring my money back if I give them sensitive information such as my wallet.dat or a seed phrase. Should I deliver those to confirm that they're indeed scammers or should I make my justified preconceptions? This person may be harmful for a newbie; I choose to make this clear.

So, my counter-argument is: Why don't negatively flagged users provide their evidence that they aren't malicious to change our minds? If it's clear, we won't keep our bad feedback in their trust pages.

Why do regular members with feedback ( which should be based on trading experience )  have powers to make non-valid statements and abuse the trust system ?
It shouldn't be based exclusively on trading experience. We aren't machines; we have instincts if something hits the fan.

Why do the trust system have nothing to do with "trust" and why it is even called "trust system" consider there is nothing trust based on it?
With which person would you prefer to exchange or do anything that would require trustworthiness? A guy who has been here for over a decade and lots of users state that he should be trusted or a newly created account?

I was going to continue answering your questions, but each one is worse than the other. I don't think that I deserve this punishment.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Since long ago.
Because that is how it is.
Because they aren't moderated... by the staff.
Yes.
Yes. Yes.
Leave if you don't like the forum. That's advice, not a warning: you'll need to put up with worse than neutral feedback that will eventually be removed if cited without evidence.
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
This is my very first time seeing forum with actual useless forum rank members.
Since when and why regular members have rights to decide who is scammer, and who is legit without valid reports?
Why do regular members with feedback ( which should be based on trading experience )  have powers to make non-valid statements and abuse the trust system ?
Why do the trust system have nothing to do with "trust" and why it is even called "trust system" consider there is nothing trust based on it?
Seems like every single person who spend years on this forum to earn feedback can make everyone looks bad for no reason.
Why scams, abuses and everything bad around is not moderated, but the regular members have rights to decide what's wrong and right instead of the forum Staff/Moderators?
Is that what you call "Trust system" ?
The forum is full with non-sense, off-topic and spam and no one seems to care about it.
All the sections are spammed with off-topic posts, topics that not belong to their sub-category and just everything not make sense.
If you guys do not know how to moderate a forum, take a look at Sythe, Powerbot, MMORPG and forums that let their Moderators to take actions.
I am not the first one abused for no reason based on nothing. Actually never did any trade here because i were researching...
In middle of nowhere, a sock puppet message non-sense, and seems like his friend with "powers" decide to place neutral feedback based on nothing in my profile, just because his friends say so.
Is that how things work like here? Is this some kind of gang-team forum membership where rules and moderation means nothing?
Pages:
Jump to: