Pages:
Author

Topic: Are admins of bitcointalk related with satoshi? - page 2. (Read 500 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
What if @theymos is satoshi...  Roll Eyes
What if @theymos is not satoshi...  Roll Eyes
What if he was? What should we do exactly?
I believe this story was said over and over many times here. Until now the only photo available for theymos is posted by an admin here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6055305
You can find theymos and ask him yourself if he is the great sato  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
What if @theymos is satoshi...  Roll Eyes
Who cares then.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
I'm thinking that this is what happened.

Satoshi Nakamoto created this place, many people joined. Satoshi decided to make Admins some notable members. Then he left and never logged in again from the @satoshi account.
Thinking is not necessary, that was actually happened.

Did admins change over time? Like every 2 or 3 years? Do new members get the admin role?
From satoshi to sirius, theymos, badbear, and last was cyrus.

Satoshi created the forum on Nov 22, 2009, and was head administrator until almost 2011. Then Sirius was head administrator until 2012, which is when I took over.
Congratulations BadBear
Congratulation Cyrus !

staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
There's been several admins which have been appointed since Satoshi left, and several which are no longer active or staff members. Theymos has been the longest serving admin. There was a thread around here which I think documented the changes over the years, and has all staff movements.

There hasn't been any appointments of new users as an admin.

You're 2 weeks late for the annual "make a Newbie Admin party".
I heard there's some real good candiates running this year.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Do new members get the admin role?
You're 2 weeks late for the annual "make a Newbie Admin party".
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
Oh my god you might be right. You've cracked it. Have a cookie. Seriously son, less writing more reading makes you a less dull boy. Start now,.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
I'm thinking that this is what happened.

Satoshi Nakamoto created this place, many people joined. Satoshi decided to make Admins some notable members. Then he left and never logged in again from the @satoshi account.

Did admins change over time? Like every 2 or 3 years? Do new members get the admin role?
Pages:
Jump to: