Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Airdrops allowed here? - page 2. (Read 252 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 24, 2020, 10:24:03 AM
Is it allowed to make a airdrop like, join our Telegram then u will get some free coins?
As I observed many bounty or giveaway thread here in Bounty section. So far is allowed, as announcement requiring participants to join telegram group. So its okay, but dont ask for more like asking them to do or submit any requirement or as them to tweet something might let the users got banned.

There are plenty of announcement about bounty, but for giveaway, maybe not if your giving away altcoins. Only btc is allowed and post it on games and rounds.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 24, 2020, 10:18:02 AM
Is it allowed to make a airdrop like, join our Telegram then u will get some free coins?
It's allowed as long as you will not chart anything caused by what you already offered is an airdrop that means free coins for everyone, remember this section is not the right place for you to promote your telegram group. You should move to the correct section like the bounty section.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
April 24, 2020, 09:10:11 AM

Airdrop and giveaways are different things.

Altcoin giveaways are a reason for ban if I remember it right. Recently I ve seen some members banned for participating in those giveaways.

If it is an airdrop however, It should be OK.

You need to create an Announcement thread and tell when will the airdrop take place.

Luring people into some unknown telegram channel is shady business.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 24, 2020, 09:00:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: