Pages:
Author

Topic: Are airdrops really worth it? - page 13. (Read 1523 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 28, 2018, 03:00:42 AM
Some are worth it and some aren't,  all you have to do is check the ratings,  gone are the days when one have to stress over airdrops that aren't worth it...  Nowadays I over look airdrops that gives less than 100 Tokens/coins... Just find a way to fill forms, Not all will be worth it..  

Note: having a bit knowledge of the project helps also.
Activity: 155
Merit: 3
July 28, 2018, 02:56:19 AM
I newly started working on some airdrops project. It is obviously tokens for doing nothing but i think its sometimes its really irritating getting notifications all the time for such less amount.Is there any better way to do it

I began to have interest for cryptocurrencies last year and began to participate to airdrops only during the last 4-5 months.
I was at the beginning following small projects with small token value, but I had the feeling that I am lossing my time.
So now I changed to follow ICO with a minimum rate of 4 on ICObench and hope that their tokens will have better value in the future !
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 12:52:21 PM
I newly started working on some airdrops project. It is obviously tokens for doing nothing but i think its sometimes its really irritating getting notifications all the time for such less amount.Is there any better way to do it
Pages:
Jump to: