Pages:
Author

Topic: Are all cloud mining sites ponzis? - page 2. (Read 2136 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 08, 2016, 01:06:36 AM
As my experience all of them are scam i have been invest many times but didnt get any ROI or profit
after invest in few you day or a months depends on interest they scam in the end..
So its better to stay holding your bitcoin until price is high..

Same as me, have invested bitcoin in several cloud mining service like pbmining, cloudminr, Hashprofit, zenminer and many more. They are ponzi behind cloud mining service.
I have very bad experience on investing bitcoin to cloud mining service, so I suggest people to don't trust any cloud mining now and NEVER.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
January 07, 2016, 07:45:18 PM
As my experience all of them are scam i have been invest many times but didnt get any ROI or profit
after invest in few you day or a months depends on interest they scam in the end..
So its better to stay holding your bitcoin until price is high..
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 07, 2016, 12:10:53 PM
The Bitmain's cloud mining company is not s Ponzi. It is a manufacturer of miners and it has a very big mining pool.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
December 15, 2015, 05:19:56 PM
Not all, they all start as a normal legit company but by the time they start delaying the payment and become "retiring" from this business and i can call them as ponzi site.

Starting as a "normal legit" (Paying) company is exactly what a Ponzi is, tho they pay the new customers with the previous customer's money. When it become unsustainable they suck all they can and run. *Cough*Garza*Cough*
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
December 15, 2015, 04:25:14 PM
Not all, they all start as a normal legit company but by the time they start delaying the payment and become "retiring" from this business and i can call them as ponzi site.
Activity: 504
December 15, 2015, 11:41:48 AM
The big majority of the cloud mining service are indeed either Ponzi schemes or total Scams. If you are looking to buy some GHS you might as well buy them at Hashnest.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 15, 2015, 10:36:17 AM
Certainly not...
if it were so my cloudmining site would be a ponzi.

Ok my cloudmining site is only 33.33% a cloudmining site...

Most of cloudmining site are ponzi because they are nor enough courageous to tell the truth.
I say the truth about my cloudmining and so it is not very attractive.

Often sites managers give more dividends or "profit" that the incomes...
So soon or late we have the same effects than ponzi effects...

it is why i prefer the truth.
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 15, 2015, 10:22:39 AM
The US government is proscuteing a clouding mining company at the moment, accusing it as Ponzi scheme.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
December 15, 2015, 03:48:30 AM
There is also a third party mining monitor, cmmonitor.com, which has reported to make ROI in ~114 days. Various reports in the forum indicates that there are large number of satisfied customers of www.CloudMining.website, though a few shill always try to distort the truth. Following screenshot is from cmmonitor.com, which depicts the truth...

LMFAO! Hahahahahaaaaa, I just checked how desperate you are to get new suckers and your current price of 0.0008 per GH is almost TEN TIMES CHEAPER* than the going rate for real hashrate, you know, not the made up shit you're selling.

*Source: nicehash.com SHA256 live rate per GH

P.S. Newbies, cmmonitor is likely run by the same criminal group behind a number of ponzi-scamming fraudulent 'cloud mining' operations it 'independently monitors' read: Promotes.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
December 10, 2015, 06:48:41 PM
I heard that cex.io is legit but no one profits... Everyone goes into a loss.
Yes. I was last year on cex.io and had 3 GHS. I made a profit of 0.002 BTC in three months or so.

Today is hard to find a legit mining site. I use Hashnest, Genesis-Mining, Hashflare and Eobot.
The legitime cloudmining is for me Hashnest because they are affiliated with Bitmain. Bitmain sell the popular Antminer.
The ROI on Hashnest is good, you can see the stats on Nextdifficulty.

Well, last year were many cloudmining that is now already collapsed. So I would choose a cloud mining site who is more than 2 years active.

Cheers
Salmen
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
December 10, 2015, 06:32:01 PM
I heard that cex.io is legit but no one profits... Everyone goes into a loss.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
December 10, 2015, 06:29:09 PM
personally, i dont know any legit mining company, so i would say 95% are SCAMS
Activity: 574
December 10, 2015, 05:39:46 PM
I had a bad experience with cloud mining as I tried scrypt.cc and it was totally scam.
So I think that mining sites does not have any proof that they are mining for real
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
December 10, 2015, 03:24:56 PM
Cloudmining.website is definitely a scam, right?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
December 10, 2015, 03:23:18 PM
.............But, when CMW did some delay in payment this week, those profit makers came out of the woods. Here is a statement from one such guy...
cloudmining.website are missing their weekly payout since yesterday

snipsnip

I hit ROI 161,69%, so i did not loose anything  Roll Eyes

Would that be the same elrippo as this one?

Well, my invest was worth a laugh and i did this to do some research on a ponzi sheme associated in this Topic.

DO NOT INVEST IN CLOUDMINING.WEBSITE!!!

Activity: 784
December 10, 2015, 02:08:55 PM
snipsnip

And, as if by magic..........
 Cheesy
I dint post first. You did. I just post proofs to make people aware of the lies you and your co-FUDers are spreading.

Various reports in the forum indicates that there are large number of satisfied customers of www.CloudMining.website

Let's see...there's you, and you and you, and we mustn't forget you.
Unfortunately, people do not tend to report profit. General public only love to FUD. But, when CMW did some delay in payment this week, those profit makers came out of the woods. Here is a statement from one such guy...
cloudmining.website are missing their weekly payout since yesterday

snipsnip

I hit ROI 161,69%, so i did not loose anything  Roll Eyes
legendary
December 10, 2015, 01:40:11 PM
snipsnip

And, as if by magic..........
 Cheesy

Various reports in the forum indicates that there are large number of satisfied customers of www.CloudMining.website

Let's see...there's you, and you and you, and we mustn't forget you.
Activity: 784
December 10, 2015, 01:12:17 PM
Not every cloud mining site is a ponzi.Some are HYIP'S and some are sheer scams.There are a few trusted cloud mines though like the one here on the forum http://www.cloudmining.website/.There sig campaigns is been running since Jan 2015 so I'm guessing they're legit and safe to invest.More information could be found out on their official thread.
There is also a third party mining monitor, cmmonitor.com, which has reported to make ROI in ~114 days. Various reports in the forum indicates that there are large number of satisfied customers of www.CloudMining.website, though a few shill always try to distort the truth. Following screenshot is from cmmonitor.com, which depicts the truth...

legendary
December 10, 2015, 11:04:58 AM
Not every cloud mining site is a ponzi.Some are HYIP'S and some are sheer scams.There are a few trusted cloud mines though like the one here on the forum http://www.cloudmining.website/.There sig campaigns is been running since Jan 2015 so I'm guessing they're legit and safe to invest.More information could be found out on their official thread.

Lol, great new criteria for establishing legitimacy of a cloud miner: how long has their sig campaign been running?
 Cheesy

A way of analyzing cloud miners and their ponzi potential is outlined in this old thread which you might find useful. Funnily enough, its credibility is questioned mainly by the shills for that thing you describe as "trusted".

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
December 10, 2015, 10:52:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: