Pages:
Author

Topic: are all LENDING PLATFORMS exit scams? Ponzi Schemes? - page 2. (Read 179 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I'm sorry that you are one of the ones who had to learn this the hard way. I have yet to come across any legit lending platforms, the real key to realising they're all scams is that the returns they offer are far to good to be true. They prey on peoples greed and it works.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
all the best to us that are chasing our life's dreams.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
This is a story i never tell to strangers but isn't it a common thing that we do not tell when we have been conned? that helps create the environment for scammers to thrive killing the good vibes behind real and very legitimate projects in the crypto field such as Bitcoin etc.

And this is to every new person that is in the entry position of the crypto market and doesn't really know where to start.

Please do not start with the "LENDING PLATFORMS"

I am sure many of you have seen these nice roadmaps with price expectations post ICO. no one can predict a price of something that is under free market control.

THIS IS MY STORY:
So i invested in 2 of these 'lucrative' looking exit scams.

That was late last year and i invested 700$ in EthConnect despite the calls of it being a scam. bought in to their ICO hoping to make a quick flip on investment to make a quick high ROI. They recently took down their websites. one was www.ethconnect.net and the newest just created in December was www.ethconnect.com
they locked the account and no one could withdraw their ethereum or BTC from their website right  after ICO completion where they required us to deposit to buy.

Second company was IDEA COIN where i invested 0.11 BTC when BTC was around 16,500$ . Their website is still up but since i sent them the money the tokens were issued, everything else has taken the Ethconnect steps of an exit scam.
Investors can not move their token anywhere else other than in to the lending wallets or staking.

Purposely never meant to put any investment in to a lending platform so these Lending platforms used the price speculations to catch the eye of many including me.

ADVICE TO THE NEW INVESTORS
Steer clear of any lending platform if you do not want to lose your hard earned money.
Almost 100% of the times, an exiting scam ICO has happened it is a lending platform.

Just be careful out there and do not learn through the hard way like i did. I personally cannot touch any Lending platform ICO or investment in a 100m pole.

Stay safe Brothers and sister. Live to learn.
Make some profit in the crypto world and
Most importantly invest in what you believe in and have some fun.

To the Legendaries in the market, Keep teaching us the ropes as we keep learning. This is a journey to the future

BITCOIN AND ALTCOINS are the future if not present currency. we will use them universaly

DISCLAIMER: i am not a qualified financial advisor, this post contains my personal experience so use with caution to learn from it only as an example
Pages:
Jump to: