Pages:
Author

Topic: Are altcoin pyramids worth it? - page 3. (Read 576 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 31, 2018, 12:24:03 PM
Pyramids? like those scam schemes in real life?

No, they are not worth it. Don't waste your money with any of those. If you want to make profit with altcoins then just start trading. Don't be like those people that are into quick money because getting involve with those is going to put you to the bad side and even drag you to being scammed.
I guess OP means a project just like bitconnect or another ponzi ico which offers them all daily profit. OP looks like a newcomer in the cryptocurrency because he doesn't even know about the project that called bitconnect.

So many people are being scammed by bitconnect and this time it looks all of bitconnect creators have already arrested by the regulators.
That's what he meant to say.

Nothing new and the same schemes that are rotating not only in real life, not only with bitcoin but also with altcoins. They are everywhere and they are the scavengers in cryptocurrencies that are looking for newbies that doesn't have an idea about their scam strategy. But today, most of those schemes are already exposed and I think investors should be responsible and needs to reearch before investing.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 12:20:26 PM
Many people has been scammed these type of scam schemes in real life. If the altcoins pyramids are anything like the real life pyramid schemes then it would be wise not to get involved with. You should be vey careful dealing with these.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 31, 2018, 06:06:16 AM
I opened the https://coinmarketcap.com and I see that now there are already 2074 coins and tokens. Do you think this is not very much?)))) I’m really looking forward to the big exchanges finally starting to clean up fraudulent projects, but this will be soon. Centralized exchanges such as fraudsters as projects, buy tokens in large quantities and begin to draw any price.
Now the blockchain is 95 percent fraudsters (

Exchanges can't clean things up, no-one really can. All exchanges can do is unlist projects they believe to be scams but there are still decentralized exchanges. The only way these scam projects will start to disappear is if investors wise up and stop investing their hard earned money in to them..
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
October 31, 2018, 06:02:33 AM

No, they are not worth it. Don't waste your money with any of those. If you want to make profit with altcoins then just start trading. Don't be like those people that are into quick money because getting involve with those is going to put you to the bad side and even drag you to being scammed.
I guess OP means a project just like bitconnect or another ponzi ico which offers them all daily profit. OP looks like a newcomer in the cryptocurrency because he doesn't even know about the project that called bitconnect.

So many people are being scammed by bitconnect and this time it looks all of bitconnect creators have already arrested by the regulators.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 31, 2018, 05:41:11 AM
Well, altcoins are coming from different providers. They are also giving good facilities too. And it's kinda like the fusion process, it'll continue to grow and more will come. So whether worth it not, it can't be stopped.
October 30, 2018, 10:52:05 PM
Usually when something sounds too good to be true actually is just that. It is just a scheme in order to make profit from people who'd think it's a potentially good investment. As new people are becoming a part of the crypto economy it is pretty normal that there'd be scams to take advantage of such individuals and it is their responsibility to be have knowledge about various aspects before considering any investments.
This didn't originated to cryptocurrencies.

But even before the days when people are into quick rich schemes, this has been took as an advantage by those scammers. The problem right now is, when people are hearing about altcoins, crypto's or bitcoins, the thing that comes to their mind is its only a ponzi, pyramid or scam.
Activity: 28
October 30, 2018, 10:19:49 PM
Usually when something sounds too good to be true actually is just that. It is just a scheme in order to make profit from people who'd think it's a potentially good investment. As new people are becoming a part of the crypto economy it is pretty normal that there'd be scams to take advantage of such individuals and it is their responsibility to be have knowledge about various aspects before considering any investments.
October 29, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 105
October 29, 2018, 03:38:35 PM
I opened the https://coinmarketcap.com and I see that now there are already 2074 coins and tokens. Do you think this is not very much?)))) I’m really looking forward to the big exchanges finally starting to clean up fraudulent projects, but this will be soon. Centralized exchanges such as fraudsters as projects, buy tokens in large quantities and begin to draw any price.
Now the blockchain is 95 percent fraudsters (
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
You should have put in examples for references so that we could evaluate their claims based on their market structure. Also if they are promising a 100% return of investment and they are claiming that you could double your money with little to no effort then the would just mean that they are a scam. Just so everyone knows even the top MLM(multi level market) would need so much time, effort and money for it to work out for you as a profitable opportunity and the same goes for cryptocurrencies which added the risk of volatility that is why if these so called altcoin pyramids are popping up and claiming to double you profits without effort then that is a flat out scam.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
October 29, 2018, 02:49:45 PM
I think it’s more of a scam story
In 2018 especially since 2nd quarter, 85% of every dev of any project has a primary goal; which is to make a lot of money from exchanges

They mint those coins for as low as 50$ and they reserve at least 25% of total supply
I don’t believe in their promises, it’s more of a trap

Just participate in the trade and sell at the right time for you
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
October 29, 2018, 02:38:17 PM
Hey, folks, what do you think about all those decentralized ethereum pyramids which are shooting up like mushrooms nowadays? They say such projects are 100% decentralized (which means they can't be manipulated and admins won't run away with your money), transparent and quite sustainable. What do you think is it possible to earn some profit there? Or is it just another scam story only "in a different packaging"?
Pages:
Jump to: