Pages:
Author

Topic: Are banks scared of crypto - page 7. (Read 5351 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 4
August 22, 2019, 05:03:57 PM
With the situation of things, I don't think crypto would be replacing banks anytime soon. Some financial institutions are already exploring into the usage of blockchain technology in the banking sector. I think crypto can help improve a lot of things in the sector.

Others that view crypto as a threat haven't fully understood it. They are only scared because they think it's taking away customers/clients. Proper education is needed for them to understand the opportunities it brings for them.

I don't think banks have the sole right to ban crypto, the power resides in the hands of the government.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
August 22, 2019, 04:50:50 PM
They are already adopting blockchain technology, so I think they are embracing it because they feel the threat. They must be scared if they do nothing because crypto can really surpass them. If the banks banning your sale or freeze your crypto money, then that’s a normal procedure by AML, and the banks.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 22, 2019, 04:41:38 PM
What is your thoughts on banks banning the sales of crypto do you think they are scared they will be replaced
Pages:
Jump to: