Pages:
Author

Topic: Are BoA transfers reversible? - page 2. (Read 7098 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 101
August 09, 2014, 09:21:26 PM
Unless the other person deposits cash into your account then it is possible to reverse the transaction. This is true for all banking transactions. Period.

If you spend some time reading comments above, you should know CASH deposit is reversible for BoA.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 09, 2014, 08:03:11 PM
Unless the other person deposits cash into your account then it is possible to reverse the transaction. This is true for all banking transactions. Period.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 09, 2014, 05:46:39 PM
I play online poker and would do transfers with people where i transfer them BoA through online transfer and then i get poker funds.  I however read that boa is actually reversible.  Is this true or false? 

I read that boa cash deposits can be reversed if they go back the same day.  Is that true/false?  What about wells fargo?

So basically the only thing that is not reversible is when someone send you a bank wire and once you receive it, they can't reverse it anymore?

Both are true. Both online transfer and cash deposits specifically for BofA are reversible. I know from personal experience of being a victim of this scam on LBC.

Wire transfers are extremely hard to reverse, however still possible.

Do you know how long a time a person has to reverse a BofA online transfer?  Example if i trade poker funds to them for BoA, how long do they have before the funds can no longer be reversed?  Lot of ppl trade poker funds for boa and i heard 1 person on a forum mention that BoA is reversible when previously i heard it wasn't.
I would think it would be several months. If the account owner were to claim fraud then BoA would likely attempt to recover any amounts that was sent to you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
August 09, 2014, 03:41:17 PM
I play online poker and would do transfers with people where i transfer them BoA through online transfer and then i get poker funds.  I however read that boa is actually reversible.  Is this true or false? 

I read that boa cash deposits can be reversed if they go back the same day.  Is that true/false?  What about wells fargo?

So basically the only thing that is not reversible is when someone send you a bank wire and once you receive it, they can't reverse it anymore?

Both are true. Both online transfer and cash deposits specifically for BofA are reversible. I know from personal experience of being a victim of this scam on LBC.

Do you know how long a time a person has to reverse a BofA online transfer?  Example if i trade poker funds to them for BoA, how long do they have before the funds can no longer be reversed?  Lot of ppl trade poker funds for boa and i heard 1 person on a forum mention that BoA is reversible when previously i heard it wasn't.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
August 06, 2014, 09:32:29 PM

What do you mean by LBC?
LBC=Local Bitcoins
August 06, 2014, 09:23:51 PM

What do you mean by LBC?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
August 06, 2014, 07:47:26 PM
How did the buyer convince the bank teller to reverse cash deposit?

I know exactly how they did it, however I'm not going to disclose. That just gives ideas to potential scammers.
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2014, 07:04:50 PM

How did the buyer convince the bank teller to reverse cash deposit?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
August 06, 2014, 05:27:44 PM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 06, 2014, 04:55:56 PM
I play online poker and would do transfers with people where i transfer them BoA through online transfer and then i get poker funds.  I however read that boa is actually reversible.  Is this true or false?  I know paypal and chase quickpay are reversible but i was always told boa and wells fargo wasn't.

No that is not the case. If the account has been hacked then the funds can be reversed. Additionally the funds can be reversed if they suspect illegal activity such as money laundering etc though that is not as common.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2014, 04:55:44 PM
Probably best to call the bank and ask them. But I have heard of bank transfers reversed, I don' think what bank it is.
August 06, 2014, 04:53:37 PM
I play online poker and would do transfers with people where i transfer them BoA through online transfer and then i get poker funds.  I however read that boa is actually reversible.  Is this true or false?  I know paypal and chase quickpay are reversible but i was always told boa and wells fargo wasn't.

Pages:
Jump to: