Pages:
Author

Topic: Are bounties and airdrops still worth it? - page 8. (Read 11412 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 10
I think there are some still worth it bounties and airdrops but rare to find one. Bounties are not likely as good as couple of years ago that are profittable, nowadays bounties you have join even 4 to 6 months has not that good value after iys token listed on an exchange, some are just pennies of worth, but never give up because you can find rare and good project in those bunch of bounty projects.
Activity: 560
Bounty and airdrops are losing its charm comparatively. Unlike in previous years, the number of new projects launching ICO, IEO or STO is decreasing over time, thanks to not favourable market. And with the decrease in their number, bounty hunters are also losing their interest in bounty campaigns or airdrops. But there is still a chance that good projects may come to the market.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/are-bounties-and-airdrops-still-worth-the-effort/ <<< they are killing them. They think their days are over.

Thoughts?

It can't be helped, many bounty campaigns has not paying the participants. Or they paid, but the token value is very dump.
This is clearly very different from the bounty was. Many good projects were creating bounty campaigns few years ago.
But now, there are only few good ICOs. Bounty is not dead, only few of bounties are worth to join.

I think its depend on the project and where it start listed. If start listed in big exchangers like binance, mostly the price increase because investor more confident on the project. But i am agree that bounty still alive and new project will always coming to market
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
To some extent, this article does reflect the current situation. But not all bounties and airdrops are scams. I liked one of the last paragraphs. Indeed - the coin may lie in the purse and cost nothing, but one day it can bring a very good profit. I've done it more than once.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/are-bounties-and-airdrops-still-worth-the-effort/ <<< they are killing them. They think their days are over.

Thoughts?

It can't be helped, many bounty campaigns has not paying the participants. Or they paid, but the token value is very dump.
This is clearly very different from the bounty was. Many good projects were creating bounty campaigns few years ago.
But now, there are only few good ICOs. Bounty is not dead, only few of bounties are worth to join.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Yes, some good airdrops and bounties still worth spending some time filling forms to participate. Last week, a friend was telling me about an airdrop called BOMB token where he got 100 tokens and was valued at $7 per token. I actually missed the mouthwatering airdrop because of my lackadaisical attitude towards it.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
Somehow i still run with bounty but airpods are not worth it, the amount of tokens offered is to small to make a transaction in exchanges.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
Bounties are not more the same like in last year or in 2017. You have to search really long to find an interesting bounty of a project. Airdrops are worthless. The only good one was the airdrop of Waves with Vostok last month.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Thoughts?
Right, bounties and airdrops are becoming more and more worthless, especially airdrops. Nowadays, finding a good bounty is as difficult as finding a needle in the haystack. It's notable that many people are still doing bounty as a full time job. It's totally a misconception.
I feel sorry for such people, they spend their time on nonsense. I am sure that some will be lucky and they will get rich, but it will be units.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
My view is that you can't earn a lot with bounties. I sometimes wear signature , but twitter and facebook isn't for me. Bounties aren't profitable anymore
The amount of your expected rewards is no longer valuable as the market for new projects is really having a hard time to get something out
from any new introduce tokens, you really need lots of patience looking for good projects to support and wait if you'll be lucky enough to
received competitive rewards.
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
My view is that you can't earn a lot with bounties. I sometimes wear signature , but twitter and facebook isn't for me. Bounties aren't profitable anymore
Apparently, you are participating in the wrong companies. in bounty campaigns, you can still earn good money if you are doing quality work
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
especially with airdrops, even signature campaigns do not necessarily pay participants. so I think between airdrops and signature campaigns are much different in terms of payments or requirements to join them. honestly I personally don't like airdrop at all because it doesn't make a profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
Bounties and airdrops are still worth it if you know how to pick the good ones ,make sure the projects are worth your time before you join the wagon ,if you don't see any good bounty project or airdrops just find something else to do till new better projects comes around
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
Bounties and airdrops are still worth it to join in the only thing that makes the image of it negative to anyone is being used as medium of scam, but as long as you will join a project that seems legit go for it as long as you have done research.
Activity: 195
Actually, Airdrops completely worthless now. they are not like before. in the past, there were many good airdrops. There may be some good airdrops available. But they also not like before. Bounties got survived a little bit. but is also completely different than the past. Now, there are many scam projects and poor projects. so we have to choose bounty projects wisely.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

Thoughts?

Bounties and airdrops are now a game of luck, to make a good profit, you have worked on as many bounties as you can and hope that 50% of these will give you profit, it's hard to detect good bounties and airdrops today, some of the coins that you think will have a potential are failing and those coins you ignore are the one who manages to get in the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
bounty will only be a long-term investment (if paying) because at this time many projects that have just finished 2-3 months are too long for me. there is currently no good regulation regarding bounty.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
-snip-
I agree with you. I just don't want to waste my time, most of the bounty campaigns - scam. There are only a few worthy projects.

you once said that there are few that are worthy , so why not hunt them ? once you earn a good income on them , you will feel that your efforts are worth it  . the goal in bounty hunting is to hunt for legit and worth it projects and elliminate those that are known to be scams  .

if you dont know how to hunt a a good bounty properly then better avoid doing bounties   .  for us veterans , we can still say that airdrop and bounties are still worth it this year  .

There's still some bounties that will pay decent after the campaigns, but likewise, its tough to find it out and be lucky to tail those
project, all you have right now is to take the risk and wait for the result, prepare yourself whether to get something or you need
to move on and find another.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
I think still, if you join in good airdrop and bounty, but now it's not like 2017, there are lots of bounties and airdrops that scam
Pages:
Jump to: