Pages:
Author

Topic: Are buying 3x USB Bitcoin Block Erupter ASIC Miner 330MH/s worth it? - page 2. (Read 30667 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
No more Crypto in this world
save you some time the answer is no not worth it
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Thanks a alot guys!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
You will get around 0.00064323 BTC per day for the first week. But soon it will decrease to less than 0.0005 BTC per day. And then 0.0004 after another 11 days. So basically you will get 0.0015 BTC in your first month, and less than 0.00075 BTC in next month. If you leave it running forever, you may expect in total less than 0.01 BTC being mined. (Assuming electricity is free and the Erupter can be used for years). Meanwhile, you can buy 0.07 BTC with your $15 at any exchange or coinbase now.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
theres a few mining calclators if you google them
you wont make much and be lucky to break even. that said no one knows the life span of these devices and its going to be along long time before they use cost more in power than they mine
at a guess 3 would mine about 0.001 a day on bitminter
if you want to start mining on a budget or fun there a great start. you might also want to look at a block erupter blade at 200$ doing 10gh or a bitfury red/blue usb stick doing 2.7 for 120$
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Are buying 3x USB Bitcoin Block Erupter ASIC Miner 330MH/s worth it?

I seen these on ebay and I was just wondering if they would be worth it to mine and I was just wondering if I were to mine at least 10hours a day for a month, how much btc do you think I'll make? Just a brief estimate would be nice or just a realistic opinion about buying 3 for $15 each
Pages:
Jump to: