Pages:
Author

Topic: Are campaigs only the major source for earning BTC ? - page 4. (Read 4830 times)

Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Voted for NO . There are many ways for earning bitcoin.You can earn bitcoin by doing freelancing,youtuber,affiliate marketing,investing,trading etc.If you have any proper skill,then you are able to earn money by the use of your skill.But in this forum,Signtaure campaign is considerd a great way for earning bitcoin.I also belive it.However,if you want to earn money,you have to work hard and must be honestly.
BEst regards
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
The easiest, most convenient, and most effective way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Buying bitcoin is not like going to your local convenience store. Using Bitcoin exchange can actually be somewhat problematic experience.
They usually ask you for more personal information than your local bank, plus they require you to have bank account already. Bitcoin ATMs are a rarity and p2p trading can be risky.
Buying BTC is still not as simple as it seems. It should be easier.

This will be a problem to those who do not want to reveal their identity, ...

Buy them from Localbitcoins, or Paxful, or a friend, or go to a Bitcoin meetup and buy them from someone there. It may not be as simple as walking into a convenience store, but it will be easier than spending hours in front of a computer just to earn a few thousandths of a bitcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Umm...I don't think so.Because There are many source to earn BTC.But Campaigns are the simple way to earn BTC.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
The easiest, most convenient, and most effective way to obtain bitcoins is to buy them.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Buying bitcoin is not like going to your local convenience store. Using Bitcoin exchange can actually be somewhat problematic experience.
They usually ask you for more personal information than your local bank, plus they require you to have bank account already. Bitcoin ATMs are a rarity and p2p trading can be risky.

This will be a problem to those who do not want to reveal their identity, but for me , I do not mind submitting my personal information.  As if I am using Bitcoin for illegal activity.  I still wonder why it is an issue to comply with KYC to many people.  I may have some Idea but for me as long as we are not doing anything illegal there is nothing to worry.  And actually in my country it is like going to local convenience store and paying it over the counter. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
I think that it is the only major leading source from where we can actually earn bitcoin
but i am not sure about trading
Its definitely no since signature campaigns doesnt last long which means they are just for temporary and its not really ideal to fully rely on it.Most people here are earning bitcoin by means of sigcamps but it only gives small amounts.Its better to learn trading because this knowledge of yours would be forever and you could use it on making money for longer runs.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 654
There are many ways to earn Bitcoin. The signature campaign is simplest way and does not insist on specific skills. Trading is a good opportunity, but there you have a risk and is not that simple.
In Altcoin section, you have lot of new projects and you can find good options for invest
you can always sell for bitcoin some of their services here
signature campaign does not insist on a skill, but it requires a knowledge because you cannot post something when you do not know what the topic being talking is.

beside that signature campaign is the transparant way to earn bitcoin you can see in this forum. you can earn bitcoin by trading, mining, but you cannot see the ways here.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
I would say no. Campaigns are be best and the easiest way to earn btc . It doesn't require any expertese . You just require to have a little knowledge and you should know proper grammar.

Not really.
First of all campaigns require you to know english vocabulary and to most users of this forum it's is not a native tongue.
Grammar is not that important, just read some posts, especially in the gambling section.
So, on one hand you need some skills to participate and you need a decent account with a clean trust, and on the other people are spamming like crazy and still getting paid.  Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Yes trading also generats lot of free money (profit) but for that you will need patience yea lot of patience nectar we could make profit only when price goes up and we could afford to buy coins only when price is low so for the fluctuation to take it takes lot of time so if you want to make lot money then trading is the best way but remember it's not short time work.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I think that it is the only major leading source from where we can actually earn bitcoin

Gambling is something to avoid , trading could definitely be profitable If you know what you are doing but before starting to earn , you will probably lose the time you start learning lessons about it. Basically , you can do whatever you do to earn fiat to earn BTC , offering services on the forums is probably the easiest thing to do at this point but require some skills (web/app development , design etc...)

Yes you need a lot of time learning about trading, you need to lose also in order to get the answer of your own question. You also need to try it first (please use a demo account on trading to avoid money loses) to get some lessons. If he has programming skills that fit to the crypto world then that's not a problem on earning BTC there are a lot of open source project on github and he can improve some open source project there and make some money out of it. But signature campaign is the simplest way to earn BTC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I would say no. Campaigns are be best and the easiest way to earn btc . It doesn't require any expertese . You just require to have a little knowledge and you should know proper grammar.
Now let me tell you about some different ways to earn bitcoins.
You might have seen faucets. It is for Newbies. They might pay you very less , but still after a certain months you can have around 1- 2 dollars or more according to the pay you get.
Where as in campaigns you can earn that much in a week.
Like that's the minimum amount , you can even earn 30$ per week. Depending on you campaign. Now when it comes about trading , I would recommend you to stay away from that. It's is kinda risky and might not be suitable for you. I would recommend you to do a research on these things before involving into such things.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
Activity: 806
Merit: 503

When i used bitcoin I started from hyip's, then a friend introduced me to altcoin trading and I have been trading now for more than a year... I have also tried gambling but not lucky enough to gamble...  There are a lot of source to earn bitcoin and signature campign is new to me... Good source of earning bitcoin since u don't need invest money... But still my number one source of bitcoin is from trading (altcoins)... Just do some research before trading...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Campaigns were one among the earning access provided by bitcoin. Campaigns doesn't need a big investment compared to other earnings such as trading, gambling, lending. Other than this there are corporates in several which pay its employees with bitcoin if the employee like it. Best is the using of services section and revealing our skills to gat paid with bitcoin.

Gambling and trading involves a great level of risk of loosing your bitcoins, so if you want to be a safe player then Signature campaign is the best source to earn free bitcoins the only thing you need is to put your time and efforts in posting and you can expect a fixed amount of bitcoins on regular intervals.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Campaigns were one among the earning access provided by bitcoin. Campaigns doesn't need a big investment compared to other earnings such as trading, gambling, lending. Other than this there are corporates in several which pay its employees with bitcoin if the employee like it. Best is the using of services section and revealing our skills to gat paid with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
Yeah like other people here the majority for them are signature campaign that honestly its help too to gain some bitcoin..
But we are seen many people are still looking for a ways to gain much better earnings in bitcoin.. trading is one of the good source of you are really know how to trade. And signture campaign is a good source to get few bitcoin that you can use in trading..
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
For almost members here i think this is the only major source of their earnings since many members of this forum was referred by many old members here that is why we are increasing and more people are come to this forum because of signature campaign..
Honestly right now this is not the only source we can get but it need to hard work in the first time like a publisher and become  affiliate.
In the first time you will need to work hard but the result you will see in the end that you can earn more bitcoins if you successfully give more visibility in your affiliate links..
Become a xbtfreelancer we have now this site and i think many people skilled can be join..
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Campaigns are good way to earn some bitcoins, and I think many people earn with camping's same as they earn with a real jobs. What we do after with this bitcoins is individual, but for many of us signature campaigns are the best source for earning btc.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
It seems a good source of FREE bitcoins, but of course there are much more options to get better bitcoin incomes, the only problem for you is that most of these alternate options are real businesses where you need to invest some money, and the most popular and profitable is undoubtedly the altcoin or Forex trading.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

Let me put it this way:

• Campaign: Low risk, Low reward
  • Trading: High risk, High reward

If you like big risk, then you also get big reward. If you are more conservative then go for campaigns.

You can make about 0.05BTC with campaigns, with high rank. But markets can easily move 100% too, so one good trade with 0.05BTC coudl also double that to earn that profit.

People need to find the best method that suits them, maybe it can be a combination of both, with diversified investments.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Campaigns is not the major source for earning Bitcoin, It is mining in my opinion.  Mining can earn you bitcoin from blockreward and at the same time transaction fee.  Campaigns like signature , avatar and social media are just for the temporary source of earning BTC but mining is lifetime.
Pages:
Jump to: