Pages:
Author

Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency - page 19. (Read 19667 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Governments issue currencies are subject to a lot of laws and manipulation,  that is why we see the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. Bitcoin was invented to destroy this financial injustice and manipulation. Remember in Crypto currencies  you are your own bank.
today many of the governments of countries in the world are reviewing what is Bitcoin,
for now conventional currency may be better and we need both
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
If bitcoin is used worldwide i consider it a yes.  But now, a large portion of the population is not familiar with it especially in those in 3rd world country like mine.  Tangible cash is still consider the best. We can use bitcoin in our country if we convert it to cash.
Bitcoin is not going to be adopted with the same speed in all the countries of the world, most of the time the richer countries adopt new technologies first and then poorer countries follow them, so take advantage that not may people in your country know about bitcoin and make money that way.

But it really depends, do you even think governement will accept this kind of coin instead of their currency? And do you think big whale is some kind of company that money laundring their money into this kind of thing? I believe not, because only each one of them that hold huge amount of coin and be together controlling the market price
I do not think it really matters whether a government wants to accept bitcoin or not, it is the people that matters, if the people of a country wants to adopt bitcoin then it does not matter if a government bans bitcoin, at some point the pressure to legalize bitcoin will be so big they will have to adopt it whether they like it or not.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
I think crypto currencies are better than regular currency.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
For me nowadays is certainly the world of cryptocurrency is in a lot of folks get pleasure from. Because in the entire world cryptocurrency is far more sensible in its use than employing regular funds. As an case in point now I prefer to use bitcoin payments when shopping
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

Crypto currency was absolutely better than regular currency, why? because in crypto you are able to earn by simply doing trade in the platform market, while money you to have a job before you have it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Yes if the security of the website who is holding the currency won't be hack from those greedy individual
Very well! The security matters a lot in the past the value of the bitcoin was not the high and the price was not able to make us earn the amount we are enjoying today, the regular currency is the same as the fiat money to use but it is not easy to hold the money for the sake of the low time increment. In the past a lot of people were using the bitcoin and they used the crypto currency as the most wanted currency of the world.
Activity: 42
I feel that the forex and the typical currency should exist together, these are two distinct directions. The common forex is good to make tiny purchases, and the crypto currency can be utilised as an expense.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
If bitcoin is used worldwide i consider it a yes.  But now, a large portion of the population is not familiar with it especially in those in 3rd world country like mine.  Tangible cash is still consider the best. We can use bitcoin in our country if we convert it to cash.
Bitcoin is not going to be adopted with the same speed in all the countries of the world, most of the time the richer countries adopt new technologies first and then poorer countries follow them, so take advantage that not may people in your country know about bitcoin and make money that way.

This is what I am talking about countless times before adapting digital currency around the world. It is true that in the near future, the technology will inevitable advance towards the digital revolution but we need to consider that there are still developing countries focused on fixing their current problems regarding the economy, rather than prioritizing internet connection across their country. Every country's advancement and progression is different from each other. Hegemonic countries like the U.S.A and Japan (in terms of economy) have their goals inclined towards technological innovation compared to countries that are on the short end of the stick.
Activity: 156
Yes if the security of the website who is holding the currency won't be hack from those greedy individual
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
If bitcoin is used worldwide i consider it a yes.  But now, a large portion of the population is not familiar with it especially in those in 3rd world country like mine.  Tangible cash is still consider the best. We can use bitcoin in our country if we convert it to cash.

But it really depends, do you even think governement will accept this kind of coin instead of their currency? And do you think big whale is some kind of company that money laundring their money into this kind of thing? I believe not, because only each one of them that hold huge amount of coin and be together controlling the market price
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
They are, because they are created by people and for people. And you control your coins, not bank or other regulator.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Activity: 350
I don't think that the cryptocurrencies are better than regular currency, because just like the regular currencies, the cryptocurrencies have also problems and disadvantages. For example, the fees or the security situations can sometimes become big problems for cryptocurrency users. And also it is not possible for now to use cryptocurrencies in every area of our daily life.
I think that in modern time we need to have both, becaue it is difficutl to depend only on one, i think for local purpose it is is best option to use fiat currency, but for shopping abroad or for online purpose the best option is to use online currney and in this regard i think bitcoin is best option as which is the first create altcoin and the users of bitcoin are more than anyother fiat currency.

I agree with you. Maybe I should have continued writing about the advantages of btc and the other cryptocurrencies. Of course the cryptocurrencies are better than regular currencies from many directions, but as you said, we need to have both.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I don't think that the cryptocurrencies are better than regular currency, because just like the regular currencies, the cryptocurrencies have also problems and disadvantages. For example, the fees or the security situations can sometimes become big problems for cryptocurrency users. And also it is not possible for now to use cryptocurrencies in every area of our daily life.
I think that in modern time we need to have both, becaue it is difficutl to depend only on one, i think for local purpose it is is best option to use fiat currency, but for shopping abroad or for online purpose the best option is to use online currney and in this regard i think bitcoin is best option as which is the first create altcoin and the users of bitcoin are more than anyother fiat currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
Well, when we talk about regular currency, we mean the local money that we have - the coins and bills that we use in buying things we need. Compared to local money, bitcoin is advantageous in terms of its medium - the internet. You can not just buy online using your local money. You need to send the money electronically, and that's the good point about using bitcoin/altcoins. You can buy thing online with ease and no hustle. I also think that bitcoin/altcoin wallets are better than credit cards since not all people can afford to apply for a bank account/credit card.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrencies does provides a lot opportunities to multiply our fiat investment, sure regular currencies are required to the daily needs, but crypto does provide the best opportunities for anybody whiling to take the risk. I dont know any fiat investment wich allow me to double my fiat into 1 year or even 2-3 years, crypto is full of those opportunities daily.
This is the main difference with fiat, fiat can only make you lose money in the long term, if you hold fiat you are losing money every single second that you hold it, but if you hold bitcoin or alts you have the chance of earning money by just holding it and the longer you hold the bigger the chances of making profits and the bigger the profits as well.

Holding crypto coins will give profit whenever the price rises but how the fiats value will be reduced if you hold it for long term. There are many corrupted politicians holding fiats as a hard cash still they have fiats with the same value only not reduced.
I prefer BTC, ETH and Monero now since these have good potential to invest in trading and mining.
The purchasing power of fiat is reduced every second because governments keep printing it, just think about it, all the things that you could buy with a dollar a century ago, think of the things that you could buy with a dollar a decade ago, even if you still have the same dollar now it buys less, if I remember correctly the dollar has lost 95% of its purchasing power in the last century, but if you held gold you will still have a similar purchasing power and if you held bitcoin for the last 9 years your purchasing power would have gone through the roof.
Both have their advantages and usages in daily life. We can use regular currency in our local markets easily and we can use crypto currency in the world market easily. But crypto currency has more features than regular currency. It is also an investment and in the future your investment will surely give you high profit. So crypto is also a currency and coin business, while regular currency is just for daily use.
Activity: 36
Yes, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are much better than normal forex in so many techniques like quick transactions, stability, and a whole lot of other issues. Bitcoins are now more safer to use on the web than any other standard currency simply because it could assist you steer clear of obtaining your individual info leaked some in which in the world wide web.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Positive and negative points are always there, but to me i think crypto currencies have their own importance and in modern time the importance of cryptocurrencies is increasing, because the new generation is giving more importance to crypto currencies and even they have changed their shopping from fiat to online currency, even some have also converted their business to online and in this respect we can say that the importance of crypto currencies is increasing from time to time. In future we can expect that crypto currencies will be use as commonly, just like fiat currencies.
Activity: 350
Activity: 294
Both currencies are important because if there is no regular currency that you call, many cannot convert bitcoins and turn them into a local currency, and then use it to buy or to spend it in something. We cannot use bitcoin to pay for restaurants or malls, though. Also, cryptocurrencies are important because this is the innovation of today's technology and many people rely in this to earn some money or save some, in a new and safe way.
Pages:
Jump to: