Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Exchances stealing your BTG? - page 2. (Read 607 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 503
October 27, 2017, 11:36:28 AM
I was wondering. What is stopping exchanges that don't support the new BTG using your bitcoin and claiming it for them selves, without you ever knowing about it?

Like Bittrex and cryptopia, they didn't support the Bitcoin Gold. But what is stopping them to use your bitcoin to collect bitcoin gold, without you ever knowing?

What is your opinion guys?

Yes they are. Every exchange that doesn't list forks is stealing a certain amount of money that you would have received if you held your coins in your wallet as you should.

You can't bitch and moan about your forkcoins being lost if you are lazy enough to leave your BTC in exchanges. You can't also expect exchanges to list every fork under the sun.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 11:27:14 AM
i dont understand why bittrex locked wallets if they were never going to support it. at the time i was trying to move my wallet it was locked.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 11:22:01 AM
I was wondering. What is stopping exchanges that don't support the new BTG using your bitcoin and claiming it for them selves, without you ever knowing about it?

Like Bittrex and cryptopia, they didn't support the Bitcoin Gold. But what is stopping them to use your bitcoin to collect bitcoin gold, without you ever knowing?

What is your opinion guys?
Pages:
Jump to: