Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Exchanges becoming too unstable ? - page 3. (Read 433 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
January 19, 2018, 05:56:45 PM
Yeah most exchanges today have been experiencing several significant problems such as overloaded servers, incompetent or small number of staffs (at least with their support), regulation's (KYC,AML) etc...

It just proves that they can't handle the increasing number of users and I'm expecting it'll be getting worse as bitcoin's price increases and gain attention not just from an ordinary joe but also from legal authorities  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
January 19, 2018, 05:40:18 PM
The Crypto hype is still going harder than ever and exchanges are still being flooded with traffic. It's definitely not just you. Many exchanges have recently been forced to verify users before they can use their service, so that's at least part of the problem.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
January 19, 2018, 05:35:31 PM
Don't know if it's just me, but i've noticed that most exchanges have been suffering stability issues
over the past few days/weeks.

Coinsmarkets has not been available for over 2 weeks ~~ who knows if it ever coming back..

In Yobit you take a gamble that the coins wallet is not in maintenance when purchasing..

Quite a few exchanges have also had to restrict new registrations due to over-loading ?

And Now... CoinExchange has just gone offline, reading "server not found" .. Updating transactions
has been extremely slow for a while now on CoinExchange...

Anyone else experiencing these issues with these, or any other exchanges ??
Pages:
Jump to: