Pages:
Author

Topic: Are faucets profitable - page 4. (Read 3636 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
February 28, 2015, 05:23:53 PM
I agree with most of comments here.
Faucet can be profitable. You need nice layout, you need good hosting, you need some bitcoins to invest and you need some marketing.
You can profit by ads. I saw many of faucets getting nice money monthly paid from ads.
But also do not expect to gain a million. As it's named "faucet", you're giving a little, so you should expect a little profit. If more, better for you.
As any project it needs a time. You cannot make it famous in a week.
Invest and wait, but don't just wait, work on spreading a word about it to gain some visitors as you depend on them.
well , all he needs to do is have a website in similar colors as the black and blue dress and he'll get thousands of people visiting the website because they need to know the mystery of the color.

xD  hehe   Excellent idea but that whole fad will run its course in a few days or weeks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 28, 2015, 04:26:39 PM
Faucet can be profitable. You need nice layout, you need good hosting, you need some bitcoins to invest and you need some marketing.
You can profit by ads. I saw many of faucets getting nice money monthly paid from ads.
But also do not expect to gain a million. As it's named "faucet", you're giving a little, so you should expect a little profit. If more, better for you.
Invest and wait, but don't just wait, work on spreading a word about it to gain some visitors as you depend on them.
well , all he needs to do is have a website in similar colors as the black and blue dress and he'll get thousands of people visiting the website because they need to know the mystery of the color.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 28, 2015, 06:16:14 AM
Activity: 686
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
February 26, 2015, 02:21:56 PM
Dont know if this is the right section for this but yeah are faucets profitable? I know they use a lot of ads in order to get some money back but there some faucets offering a somewhat big amount of btc and they are pretty famous so i was wondering how can they resist

I think if you good developer with faucet like make your profit ads and reward earning is balance, that's profitable Cheesy
yes many more famous faucet there, but becareful to "faucet scam".

~iki
Activity: 490
February 26, 2015, 06:27:15 AM
Dont know if this is the right section for this but yeah are faucets profitable? I know they use a lot of ads in order to get some money back but there some faucets offering a somewhat big amount of btc and they are pretty famous so i was wondering how can they resist

I have been using faucets and they were my gateway into the bitcoin world. Faucets have now become less lucrative owning to the falling price of BTC (although, it can be argued that some faucets have increased their payouts with the price fall- case in point is freebitco.in). For me faucets are profitable only if you have a loyal bunch of affiliates who will use your ref link and do their thing every day, i built up a good referral list initially through some giveaways. Even if i don't do them myself, they do pay out some thing every week which typically takes care of my tx fees.

All in all, if BTC rises and you have been collecting dust from faucets, that dust could be worth its weight in gold, but without a proper affiliate backing, making enough is always going to be a huge challenge.

Good luck either ways!

If I understand it correctly, OP is asking about the profitability of operating a faucet site rather than claiming satoshi from faucets.
Hmm... to me it looked like they wanted to do faucets. I think more clarity needed from the OP. A newbie typically would ask if a faucet was profitable though. Lets wait for clarity.  Grin

He is obviously talking about making a faucet ''I know they use a lot of ads in order to get some money back''
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
February 26, 2015, 05:12:23 AM

I have been using faucets and they were my gateway into the bitcoin world. Faucets have now become less lucrative owning to the falling price of BTC (although, it can be argued that some faucets have increased their payouts with the price fall- case in point is freebitco.in). For me faucets are profitable only if you have a loyal bunch of affiliates who will use your ref link and do their thing every day, i built up a good referral list initially through some giveaways. Even if i don't do them myself, they do pay out some thing every week which typically takes care of my tx fees.

All in all, if BTC rises and you have been collecting dust from faucets, that dust could be worth its weight in gold, but without a proper affiliate backing, making enough is always going to be a huge challenge.

Good luck either ways!

If I understand it correctly, OP is asking about the profitability of operating a faucet site rather than claiming satoshi from faucets.
Hmm... to me it looked like they wanted to do faucets. I think more clarity needed from the OP. A newbie typically would ask if a faucet was profitable though. Lets wait for clarity.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
February 26, 2015, 05:10:39 AM

Good luck either ways!

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
February 26, 2015, 05:08:00 AM

Good luck either ways!

Edit: You might be better off getting into a signature campaign. Beware not to scam the boards though or you might get banned / negative feedback. Check this thread for active signature campaigns:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 26, 2015, 05:02:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: