Pages:
Author

Topic: Are ICOs gonna end someday ? - page 30. (Read 6124 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 03, 2018, 10:34:06 PM
ico will stand as long as crypto live. it never have the end for ico, there are many advantages when you create ico, for yourself and for developer. it mean, when there is no investor or player in crypto world, maybe no ico release.
a lot of people join ico though they dont know it is profitable for them or not. they just try and fight for something here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
August 03, 2018, 10:31:26 PM
Someday this industry will certainly die. But we should not think about this, because at the moment we have a great chance to make good money on it.

Getting into a new forms of technology it cannot hide that there will eliminate and there will remain in a progress of adding some features and stuff which inhances the technology aspect, So ICO now a days are indemand each either it will lose or activitely developed in digital forms.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 10:27:48 PM
I did not expect that to happen, but if we see more and more ico scams now, it is possible that this will be the beginning of the loss of ico. there must be a way to overcome ico scam in this forum if you don't want ico to disappear.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
August 03, 2018, 10:25:13 PM
someday, when a lot of ICOs are SCAM, investors no longer trust the ICO anymore, and they will switch professions to become traders or investos in large projects that have already been established
there will be no more bounties and there will be no more whitepapers, all types of investments in my opinion do have to get legal protection from a particular agency
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 10:20:49 PM
depending on the performance of the ICO itself, if Ico has a good performance, there will be many who will defend it otherwise otherwise it will also be abandoned by people.
Activity: 68
August 03, 2018, 10:17:50 PM
It wont end because there are many company will adopt the blockchain or even create their own in the future !
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 10:13:37 PM
I think that there will be a turning point in the ICO.  Now there are a lot of bad projects that do not fulfill their promises, and some are just scammers.  And soon investors will stop investing in ICO.  In this case, scammers will be eliminated.  And there is a chance that in this case, high-quality projects will appear on the market.
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 09:52:55 PM
I would say not entirely end. I don't think ICO will end entirely someday. I think the number will decrease significantly in the future because the rules in implementing ICO will be stricker to minimize spam ICOS. ICO are very essential for the survival and continuation of cryptocurrency because this is where new cryptos are born.
Activity: 56
August 03, 2018, 09:48:19 PM
when many ico are scam and fail, maybe ico enthusiasts will decrease. but the ico project will not die because the idea of ​​someone for making the ico project continues to grow.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 09:45:38 PM
I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

Ico is a gathering place for all crypto communities, developers, investors, bounty and airdrop hunters, scammers.
So I think the market won't stop ico. Too much interest, and I think everyone has big expectations on ico. So I'm sure ico will not stop.
Activity: 132
August 03, 2018, 04:56:11 PM
I don't think so that icos are gonna end someday because it promotes new ideas and improves the industry in someway so if new ideas will stop coming then how technology is gonna evolve. So according to me and logically it seems very unrealistic that ico's are gonna stop someday. Maybe one day technology finds a new way of evolving in form of any other blockchain kind but its gonna keep building strong projects.
copper member
Activity: 728
August 03, 2018, 04:42:47 PM
maybe yes or no! but for positive as long as there's and Investor inclined to gamble in ICO quite positive the crowdfunding sports nevertheless continue to be inside the scene for any motive inflow of new buyers are unstoppable these learners are the ICO's wish inside the ever converting market of (ICO traders) I assume it wouldn't stop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 03, 2018, 04:38:47 PM
i think someday it happens,when someone integrate ico regulations,like more kyc,documents to create only legally icos but i think we need to wait some long time to happen like this things..I see new project coming out from Latvia crypto police u can check it out,very intresting!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 04:35:37 PM
I do not think that the ICO will end , certainly in the coming years . This is the future - it can only as something to be transformed , but not completely disappear. ICO is a way of using Blockchain technology, and this technology of the future
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
August 03, 2018, 03:36:49 AM
I have one question that really bug me sometimes, Are ICOs going to end or new ideas and projects will emerge along with ICOs. Many of us actually rely on bounty to earn other than investing. As long as there is ICO I believe there will be bounty. It will be a sad day for us if ICOs are declared officially dead.

I hope ICO will not die only the scam ICO, investors are losing money because of scam ICO that is the reason why legit ICO are having a hard time to raise funds for their project, some even paused their ICO, because of investors losing trust in the Ico, ICO should continue to show proof that they are legit project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 03, 2018, 03:33:58 AM
Someday this industry will certainly die. But we should not think about this, because at the moment we have a great chance to make good money on it.
Activity: 560
August 03, 2018, 03:32:48 AM
I think the rules of the ICO will be tightened soon, but this will only serve as a basis for further growth of their number. It seems very likely that IPO will be replaced by ICO after a while.

Do you know what the IPO is, traditional startups must reach a certain level of development can IPO, because the IPO on the stock market is very difficult. However, I agree with you that the ICO in the future will have its own laws depending on the different countries
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 12:06:01 AM

In my opinion, the evolution of the crypto future will be on the project created today. So if technology will not stop innovating, then ico will also remain.
But maybe there will always be different periods in each time period, and that of course affects if we look at it from a bounty hunter point of view.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 11:27:43 PM
yes maybe it could happen but ico will end when cryptocurrency is not good and is not useful anymore because according to me with technological development and development of cryptocurrecny at this time ico will not end easily so do not be afraid ico will end up still takes a very long time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

I think ico will not end, and maybe the number will increase in the future. Maybe now many developers are preparing ico for next year and the next few years. Even though the situation might not be the same, I think ico will remain during crypto still transacted.
Pages:
Jump to: