Pages:
Author

Topic: Are IEO's bad? - page 21. (Read 14456 times)

copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 30, 2019, 11:52:35 AM
you are very right with the opinion. Aside that, if there is any form of hack on the exchange then the ICO funds is lost too. and exchanges will be the determinant for any successful project, what if an exchange rejects a project unfairly, other exchanges will do too and in essence they be the decision makers
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
April 30, 2019, 11:49:35 AM
My understanding for IEOs is basically instead of project handling raising funds etc. It will be for an exchange to do so.

An IEO hosted by Yobit or Binance can clearly not be compared. In other words, the exchange gives more credibility to the project regardless of whether it's worth it or not.

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a bad thing and make people focus on the exchange hosting rather than the actual project and what the team is offering etc.?

For me whether IEO or ICO both can give profit to anyone here in the forum. Their difference only was that in ICO there is a high chances that the scammer can make a victim in it, unlike in IEO is not, due to it is already in the exchange. Now the impression would depend in the community as well here.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
April 30, 2019, 11:45:10 AM
My understanding for IEOs is basically instead of project handling raising funds etc. It will be for an exchange to do so.

An IEO hosted by Yobit or Binance can clearly not be compared. In other words, the exchange gives more credibility to the project regardless of whether it's worth it or not.

Am I the only one who thinks this is actually a bad thing and make people focus on the exchange hosting rather than the actual project and what the team is offering etc.?
Pages:
Jump to: