Pages:
Author

Topic: Are Josh and Sonny Preparing to Ship? - page 2. (Read 3827 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
March 25, 2013, 10:25:17 AM
+ The silence of the late ... while production should have started.

well when the scam becomes obvious and millions are tuckked away safelly

then silence can comence

Activity: 218
March 25, 2013, 09:36:01 AM

Let's just assume (which is against my better judgement) that you are correct.

SO WHAT?? They moved 20,000 BTC - What does that mean?
First you have to ask yourself why they would need to move that many BTC.

To know what is really going on, you would have to ask Sonny or Josh, not "yourself"
Speculating just wastes time and causes fun conversations like this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
March 24, 2013, 10:58:56 PM
Bribes to Berlusconi. /thread
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
March 24, 2013, 07:20:54 PM

First you have to ask yourself why they would need to move that many BTC.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 24, 2013, 01:15:21 PM
The IP that shows up on blockchain.info is just the IP that relayed that transaction to blockchain.info's node, and may or may not be the owner of the transaction. 

This IP has forwarded many transactions, it is probably just someone running a node.  https://blockchain.info/ip-address/173.208.219.162
Activity: 218
March 23, 2013, 01:04:30 PM
TCP RST;

Really?   You think it is serious to point out a lot of COINCIDENCES that happen around this company?   I think it is useful.   Re-butt them.   Why does BFL's CEO have the same name and is from this same HUGE city as a convicted fraudster?   Why does BFL's mouthpiece have the same name and is from the same HUGE city as someone who has a judgement against him for stealing from DirectTV?   Why do all these strange things happen in this city of 2 million?   And, there is a 20,000 BTC transfer two days ago IN THE SAME CITY.

I am listing all the coincidences (as you call them),

Do some math for me because I do not know.   How many people in this world have more than 20,000 BTC?  There are 6B people in this world, so a city of 2MM is not that many (1/3300).   are there more than 3,500 people that have more than 20,000 BTC?   Hmmmm.    Because if there are, you may correct that it matters that "St. Louis is a large city".   But if having the transaction so the location as St Louis ACTUALLY means (it may not) that the person doing the transfer was in St Louis, you are WRONG.   Statistically, this would be a SIGNIFICANT event because not that many people have more than 20,000 BTC (there can only be MAX 500 people in the WORLD who do and we all know it is far less than that because of the concentration of BTC in some large accounts.    So, YES, it is an interesting coincidence, especially when combined with all the other coincidences that St. Louis is an epicenter for BTC "coincidences" in this world.
Did Josh used to run a little ISP company?   Where?   What was its name?

Another interesting coincidence is that after days of silence, josh all of a sudden says the testing is going well ON THE VERY DAY THAT AVALON RAISES price.   What does that do?   Makes it all the more profitable to sell another round to the desperate that are seeking a cheaper way to get rich.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
March 21, 2013, 02:08:54 PM
TCP RST;

Really?   You think it is serious to point out a lot of COINCIDENCES that happen around this company?   I think it is useful.   Re-butt them.   Why does BFL's CEO have the same name and is from this same HUGE city as a convicted fraudster?   Why does BFL's mouthpiece have the same name and is from the same HUGE city as someone who has a judgement against him for stealing from DirectTV?   Why do all these strange things happen in this city of 2 million?   And, there is a 20,000 BTC transfer two days ago IN THE SAME CITY.

I am listing all the coincidences (as you call them),

Do some math for me because I do not know.   How many people in this world have more than 20,000 BTC?  There are 6B people in this world, so a city of 2MM is not that many (1/3300).   are there more than 3,500 people that have more than 20,000 BTC?   Hmmmm.    Because if there are, you may correct that it matters that "St. Louis is a large city".   But if having the transaction so the location as St Louis ACTUALLY means (it may not) that the person doing the transfer was in St Louis, you are WRONG.   Statistically, this would be a SIGNIFICANT event because not that many people have more than 20,000 BTC (there can only be MAX 500 people in the WORLD who do and we all know it is far less than that because of the concentration of BTC in some large accounts.    So, YES, it is an interesting coincidence, especially when combined with all the other coincidences that St. Louis is an epicenter for BTC "coincidences" in this world.
Did Josh used to run a little ISP company?   Where?   What was its name?

Another interesting coincidence is that after days of silence, josh all of a sudden says the testing is going well ON THE VERY DAY THAT AVALON RAISES price.   What does that do?   Makes it all the more profitable to sell another round to the desperate that are seeking a cheaper way to get rich.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
March 21, 2013, 12:21:43 PM

Huh?  How is this particular transaction linked to Sonny + Josh?

I thought it was another funny coincidence that St Louis MO was the city on the 20,000 BTC move.   There seem to be a LOT of funny coincidences in MO with these two.   Get my sarcasm now?
[/quote]Considering the seriousness of your accusation I'd think you'd back it with something or specifically say you're goofing. The IP address of an Internet reseller in a metro area of over 2 million people does not constitute evidence, just FUD.
legendary
Be A Digital Miner
March 20, 2013, 05:03:11 PM

[/quote]
[/quote]

I thought it was another funny coincidence that St Louis MO was the city on the 20,000 BTC move.   There seem to be a LOT of funny coincidences in MO with these two.   Get my sarcasm now?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
March 20, 2013, 04:21:49 PM
Could this be an indication that Sonny and Josh are preparing to ship themselves out of town?
Or, is it just another coincidence in an area that is full of coincidences?

https://blockchain.info/tx/eb1a3f97ac4579eb4edec99315fb44c9219bdbf7bc180abc5e09590ec93a2b71

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
March 20, 2013, 04:06:15 PM
+ The silence of the late ... while production should have started.
legendary
Be A Digital Miner
March 20, 2013, 09:10:22 AM
Could this be an indication that Sonny and Josh are preparing to ship themselves out of town?
Or, is it just another coincidence in an area that is full of coincidences?

https://blockchain.info/tx/eb1a3f97ac4579eb4edec99315fb44c9219bdbf7bc180abc5e09590ec93a2b71

Pages:
Jump to: