Pages:
Author

Topic: Are people losing faith in ICO's? - page 2. (Read 243 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 06:51:00 AM
I don't think so because as time goes by the number of people who invest in Cryptocurrency are increasing rapidly.

Yes. And so does the number of ICOs. Let's face it, not all the project is worth investing, some of them is just a duplicate of one another. The hype and the value of ICO before is so different from now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 06:49:35 AM
Yes

maybe

but that's because very few of them promise some desirable utility

Well Right now from among the ones that have both product utility and expertise check ZEEX

And ZEEX is backed by mother company ZEEK and listed trough Bancor

here is the whitepaper

https://storage.googleapis.com/www.zeex.me/zeex-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
June 01, 2018, 06:45:17 AM
Why are ICO's coming under pressure?

Seems like Indian, you cannot able to see the proper view of the ICO and bitcoin from your country. Check the world wide exchange and listed tokens bro. Most of the tokens getting listed in the exchanges very soon and I found many ICO projects are getting successful for the past 1 month.
I do not think people loosing faith on ICO. It is actually healthy to see the competition for new come ICO projects.

Go to altcoin service announcement section see there. You may find the n number of ICO projects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 06:44:54 AM
I think the cause of declining investor confidence in the crypto currency ico because of the many cases of ico scam, especially sec just reported Titanium ICO to the legal path.

https://www.coindesk.com/sec-charges-ico-founder-with-fraud-in-latest-lawsuit/
Activity: 2
June 01, 2018, 06:44:37 AM
I don't think so because as time goes by the number of people who invest in Cryptocurrency are increasing rapidly.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 01, 2018, 06:41:04 AM
unfortunately no!

recently there has been a huge surge of new ICOs and that may have been the reason why they didn't make it big like before because there is a limited number of newbie investors and gamblers in the market at all times that invest in ICOs.
additionally all the ICO scams and bans and all the experience that people made has helped them see what ICOs are really for and stay away from them more than before... but we are far from everyone knowing it like they now know how bad premine altcoins are.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
Considering the recent spurt in ICO launches across the globe, it becomes slightly tricky when it comes to sieving through ICOs.

There have been multiple instances when ICO websites have been hacked and funds rerouted.

Such reasons are bound to put questions in people's mind.

Looking at how aware investors have becomes, I feel the faith will be back once performance levels of ICOs increase.
Activity: 56
June 01, 2018, 05:51:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: