Pages:
Author

Topic: Are people supposed to take huge risks for BTC? - page 2. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I just wonder if maybe I should take a risk at all, the only chance I've got is the fxo sig campaigns and it's bringing in a decent amount of crypto but I definitely want to be secure in my future, if I have one or not. That isn't trying to sound cryptic and weird but it's true, I don't know what my own future holds I'd like to set something aside for those left behind me.

Maybe taking a risk or two would be a good idea, however I've never been one to be known to take them.

It's not weird to secure your future.

From my own humble view point, try taking one risk and see how it goes and then LEARN from it you've made profit/loss and continue basing on this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Maybe taking a risk or two would be a good idea, however I've never been one to be known to take them.
Fortune favors the bold.
Activity: 140
Merit: 110
bitcoinnaire
I just wonder if maybe I should take a risk at all, the only chance I've got is the fxo sig campaigns and it's bringing in a decent amount of crypto but I definitely want to be secure in my future, if I have one or not. That isn't trying to sound cryptic and weird but it's true, I don't know what my own future holds I'd like to set something aside for those left behind me.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
It differs from person to person, and how they are able to read the market, and what previous exp. they had with bitcoin.

There is always risk in business, even in our normal, it's only each one of us who decides it's %.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
The risk is illusory. I promise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 110
bitcoinnaire
I only ask this because I would say a fair portion of the community it seems have risked or are going to risk a large portion of their life savings and what not based on speculation that this coin will do well. Do people actually take these gigantic risks and how? I mean in the past week alone the price has tumbled from $600+, maybe even quicker than that. I just don't understand, I'm not much of a risk taker myself because I don't have the capitol or equity or whatever to put into it. Is there something I'm missing? Maybe I should read up about stocks and trading and what not.
Pages:
Jump to: